OSAS beginning ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you continue kicking against JESUS and GOD's WORD ?

Go ahead and read about Esau and Jacob and SEE WHAT GOD SAYS. You have not shown anything God Says yet.

Your teacher is certainly failed in teaching you from Scripture, hasn't she ?
I read what the word says have you?

do us all a,favor, can you actually discuss scripture instead of just telling everyone who wrong they are?

did Jacob not fear that his brother would kill him because he tricked him into giving something, which is being decieptfull. Or let me guess you do not think that is sin?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no Scripture to support your totally wrong ideas, and you have not posted any Scripture as if you ever learned your errors in Scripture.
Thus, it appears, that someone else, 'she' taught you your errors, and you trusted her, UNscripturally.

That’s your opinion, that’s all

That’s your problem

That’s why you excuse your sin as not sin, you think your ok, because you do not commit certain other sins

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you actually discuss scripture instead of just telling everyone who wrong they are?
You have not posted any Scripture at all in support of your posts , even after requested to several times.

So DO YOU want to discuss the Scripture, or whoever taught you the errors anti-Scripture ?

Either one - who taught you , what is the Scripture, or the anti-Scripture ?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show your Scripture indicating WHAT YOU THINK sin is. You have not identified ANY SO FAR.
Good day sir

i told you, if your knowledge of scripture is so lacking you do not know where Jacob tricked his brother to trade in his birthright for a meal

I can’t help you

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FINALLY, one true statement, even though completely otherwise opposed to Scripture so far, kicking every step of the way against Scripture, post after post ... !
(without ever saying why- or who they are following, or who taught them such terrible errors and so on.... )

I can’t help you

This was never questioned - we knew this already.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone else know what 'school' they are ... following ? osas ? something else ? They cannot show sin from Scripture, but only in their own ideas ? (wrongly)