OSAS beginning ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes,

And I asked why the protestant church who did the same should not be condemned also. did I not?
So ? Did you ? Did I say those condemned by God should be only from what He calls the harlot ?

Doesn't God say just about the same about the daughters of the harlot ? Those at least who shed blood wantonly, needlessly, hatefully.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you remember who is it written about,

that there is NO LONGER ANY SACRIFICE for their sin ?

No matter how many times they repent, or try to repent, or seek repentance, there is no more any atonement for their sin(s).
Same if they do not repent, or do not try to repent, or do not seek repentance.

(like Esau - remember )
ok, then how could they have repented multiple times?

You said it as if they could do it. That was my question was it not?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So ? Did you ? Did I say those condemned by God should be only from what He calls the harlot ?

Doesn't God say just about the same about the daughters of the harlot ? Those at least who shed blood wantonly, needlessly, hatefully.
but do the people need to be condemned because of what the church did? Can you see my problem with your line of thinking?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Also. If it can be used to condemn the catholic church, It can be used to condemn the protestant church also.

So see why this line of reasoning is also not very productive when trying to persuade someone to leave the catholic church

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, then how could they have repented multiple times?

You said it as if they could do it. That was my question was it not?

Remember Esau? How he earnestly SOUGHT FOR REPENTANCE/ REPENTED/ TRIED

and it did him no good ????

It did not matter how, how often, he tried, he was not granted repentance.

So also, those for whom there is no atonement, no sacrifice remaining for they can try, and try, and try again, and never find repentance - they have no chance, no hope.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember Esau? How he earnestly SOUGHT FOR REPENTANCE/ REPENTED/ TRIED

and it did him no good ????

It did not matter how, how often, he tried, he was not granted repentance.

So also, those for whom there is no atonement, no sacrifice remaining for they can try, and try, and try again, and never find repentance - they have no chance, no hope.
is this true?

Is Esau in hell? if so, where does it say this?

Remember, it was Jacob who sinned against Esau. not the other way around.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also. If it can be used to condemn the catholic church, It can be used to condemn the protestant church also.

So see why this line of reasoning is also not very productive when trying to persuade someone to leave the catholic church
Should anyone remain in any group that condones slaughter ? Anywhere ?

Did not many military enlisted and officers go awol in the 80's and 90's for that reason ? They saw so much needless death, instead of helping, and realized that they had been lied to about their purpose overseas.... It was good and right for them to go awol, or even to the brig, instead of continuing as if they agreed with the killing....

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
is this true?

Is Esau in hell? if so, where does it say this?
So far, if I posted it, it is true.
Look up what God says about Jacob.
Look up what God says about Esau.

Especially if He Says it in the New Testament. (yet all is in perfect harmony)

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should anyone remain in any group that condones slaughter ? Anywhere ?

Did not many military enlisted and officers go awol in the 80's and 90's for that reason ? They saw so much needless death, instead of helping, and realized that they had been lied to about their purpose overseas.... It was good and right for them to go awol, or even to the brig, instead of continuing as if they agreed with the killing....
Well if there is the Roman church and the Protestant church and those both condoned slaughter what is left?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far, if I posted it, it is true.
Look up what God says about Jacob.
Look up what God says about Esau.

Especially if He Says it in the New Testament. (yet all is in perfect harmony)
Ok are we talking about esau the child or edom, the nation of israel

and can you post the post where it says he repented and God refused?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who says this ?

So much of your posts assume something not in Scripture. Why? What school or television preacher says such things as this ?
Not in scripture? Lol you really do not know about how jacob sinned against esau and how even Jacob came and repented to esau? Begging to find favor in his sight, because he knew he had committed sins against Jacob

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in scripture? Lol you really do not know about how jacob sinned against esau and how even Jacob came and repented to esau? Begging to find favor in his sight, because he knew he had committed sins against Jacob
SHOW THIS that you claim is sin,

SHOW GOD calling it sin IN HIS WORDS and not being assumed by some faulty man,

SHOW THIS FROM SCRIPTURE and stop assuming you were taught correctly by whoever taught you.

Tell us if you dare to , who else , what teacher, pastor, or evangelist, teaches what or as you post ?

i.e. it might be sin, if God Says so. If God does not say so, stop claiming it is.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 12:17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted ...
biblehub.com › hebrews
Afterward, as you know, when he wanted to inherit this blessing, he was ... He could find no ground for repentance, though he sought the blessing with tears. ... from all attendant circumstances) as a necessary consequence of Esau's "profane" ...

Hebrews 12:16 See to it that no one is sexually immoral, or is ...
biblehub.com › hebrews
lest there be any fornicator or profane person, as Esau, who for one meal sold his ... He could find no ground for repentance, though he sought the blessing with ...

Ok are we talking about esau the child or edom, the nation of israel

and can you post the post where it says he repented and God refused?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, who condemns them ? Mary ? NO.
God? YES! ( unless you really think Mary has that power to do) .
FINALLY....a post that makes sense AND isn't a rabid, broken record attack, that I can respond to. :)

I condemned their ACTIONS.....not them! ;)

Mary

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SHOW THIS that you claim is sin,

SHOW GOD calling it sin IN HIS WORDS and not being assumed by some faulty man,

SHOW THIS FROM SCRIPTURE and stop assuming you were taught correctly by whoever taught you.

Tell us if you dare to , who else , what teacher, pastor, or evangelist, teaches what or as you post ?

i.e. it might be sin, if God Says so. If God does not say so, stop claiming it is.
Sin is sin is sin

Jacob did not serve his brother when he sinned against him, you deny it was sin has no bearing because again, sin is sin

stop excusing it

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 12:17 For you know that afterward, when he wanted ...
biblehub.com › hebrews
Afterward, as you know, when he wanted to inherit this blessing, he was ... He could find no ground for repentance, though he sought the blessing with tears. ... from all attendant circumstances) as a necessary consequence of Esau's "profane" ...

Hebrews 12:16 See to it that no one is sexually immoral, or is ...
biblehub.com › hebrews
lest there be any fornicator or profane person, as Esau, who for one meal sold his ... He could find no ground for repentance, though he sought the blessing with ...
So your equating esau trying to repent or change his mind about selling his birthright to Jacob as him repenting of his sin?

Wow man, I mean wow

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you have NOTHING but your own faulty ideas.

NO PLACE in GOD agrees with you here.

Sin is sin is sin

Jacob did not serve his brother when he sinned against him, you deny it was sin has no bearing because again, sin is sin

stop excusing it

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you continue kicking against JESUS and GOD's WORD ?

Go ahead and read about Esau and Jacob and SEE WHAT GOD SAYS. You have not shown anything God Says yet.

Your teacher is certainly failed in teaching you from Scripture, hasn't she ?

So your equating esau trying to repent or change his mind about selling his birthright to Jacob as him repenting of his sin?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have believed the false teacher teaching osas false doctrine, no wonder !