OSAS Deniers can “ Sin and Get Away With It Too! Here’s How!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Those who are born of God cannot sin (1 John 3:9; 1 John 5:18).
These verses need to be correctly interpreted in order to avoid misleading people. Merely quoting them does no one any good.

1 John 3:9
πᾶς ὁ γεγεννημένος ἐκ τοῦ Θεοῦ ἁμαρτίαν οὐ ποιεῖ, ὅτι σπέρμα αὐτοῦ ἐν αὐτῷ μένει· καὶ οὐ δύναται ἁμαρτάνειν, ὅτι ἐκ τοῦ Θεοῦ γεγέννηται.

The interlinear translation of this verse is: Anyone -- having been born of God -- sin not practices, because seed of Him in him abides, and not he is able to continue sinning, because of God he has been born.

Expressing this idiomatically, it says: Anyone --having been born of God, DOES NOT PRACTICE SIN, because His [God's] seed abides in him. And he is not able TO CONTINUE SINNING, because he has been born of God.

This corresponds to the Bible truth that when a sinner is regenerated, he or she receives a new heart, a new spirit, a new nature, and "a new man". This new nature is consistent with God's nature, since it is indwelt by the Holy Spirit. So the "new man" does not practice sin nor does he continue sinning.

But this does not mean sinless perfection for the simple reason that the old Adamic nature -- "the flesh" -- has not been eradicated. And the flesh will cause Christians to stumble, sin, and fall, in spite of the new nature. Therefore Paul says that there is an inner conflict between the flesh and the Spirit. At the same time, Paul says that those who have crucified or mortified the flesh will walk in the Spirit.

Reactions: mailmandan

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have never heard a single "Christian" speak of what they have tested, what the results were, and what they did about it to correct themselves. And that is a serious problem.
And it is better that way, since the matter is between God and the Christian. Keep in mind that every single so-called friend of Job automatically assumed that Job was being *punished* for his sins. God showed them how wrong they were. Even the guy who presumed to speak on behalf of God had the same assumption.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any Christian who is suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome is already sinning "biggly" since it is simply HATE.

What is the reason for why these people, in the below verses, were called "lawbreakers?"

Matthew 7:22-23 CSB - "On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, didn't we prophesy in your name, drive out demons in your name, and do many miracles in your name? ' "Then I will announce to them, 'I never knew you. Depart from me, you lawbreakers!"

Hint: The answer has nothing to do with any act a human can perform, not even a sinful act. (The answer is unbelievable.)

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And it is better that way, since the matter is between God and the Christian. Keep in mind that every single so-called friend of Job automatically assumed that Job was being *punished* for his sins. God showed them how wrong they were. Even the guy who presumed to speak on behalf of God had the same assumption.

Okie doke. So much for confessing our sins. :)

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Blood Bought 1953

It’s quite astonishing how you seem to be the type of person who is described in these scriptures:

Jude 1:10,12-13,16 KJV
[10] But these speak evil of those things which they know not [ceasing from sin]: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. [12] These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; [13] Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. [16] These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons [Andrew Farley/Yankee Arnold] in admiration because of advantage [Enabling and strengthening false doctrine].

I would pray that these scriptures would have an effect on you so that you would not be condemned by them in the end.

You ASSume that I am a BIG TIME SINNER that loves Sin ....I am just the opposite of that .....Sin sickens me .....knowing that my Sins are ALL paid for in Full —- Actually BELIEVING the Gospel.....Actually BELIEVING that “ Jesus died for my Sins” has the opposite effect that you “think” it does......It is the True Motivation for Godly Living .....you do not believe the Gospel.....you have never been “ Obedient to the Gospel Of Grace”.......That's why you do not understand it...You make a Fool Of yourself when you criticize True Christians that do...
It’s like this......TOTAL FORGIVENESS , given to those who put their COMPLETE and TOTAL Trust in the Finished Work Of The Cross Spurs Thankfulness.....it Spurs a Relief that comes with ridding yourself of that “ Trying to make yourself Worthy” Super Burden that the Gospel Rejector and Legalist has to carry around with them like a 1000 lb. weight. Jesus said “ my burden is light” and He meant it......The totality Of all this thankfulness , gratitude and relief and the total discarding Of relying upon your pitiful Performance to “ earn” your way to Heaven , culminates in what God has been trying to get out of you your entire Life—— Love.
Love is the Engine that drives the Obedience and the Service That God wants to see . The very reason that God created us was for us to Love others as we love ourselves, and to carry the burdens of others upon ourselves . God wants to see our Obedience and He wants to see our “ good works”. If both of these things are not Rooted in a Love for God —- Don’t waste your time with them. Doing them to “ get Saved” or doing them to “ stay Saved” are simply “ DEAD WORKS.” Those “ dead Works” are the Speciality Of The Legalists and the Tate’s and the Religionists....
As for myself , I prefer to be A Christian — I do what I want to do now that I have been “ set free.” Christianity is replete with “ Ironies” . Here’s the Irony you Religionists will never understand: I am Free to do what I want. What do I want? I want to be a Slave. A Slave to what? A Slave to God and His Righteousness .
All those things you accuse me of ? You are wrong about every single one of them......Do as you are ordered to do by God in Hebrews 3 and 4—- REST in the Gospel —- and you may understand the things I have said....The first half of that Gospel ( 1Cor15:1-4 ) says “ Jesus died for your Sins” ... millions Mouth it every week in church , just like they sing “ Nothing But The Blood” ....Both things are done Mindlessly —— God knows our Hearts—- He is looking for New Hearts.....Hearts that actually BELIEVE that ALL of our Sins were put on that Cross and then what happened? They were not only Forgiven —- God went One Step Better—- He “ Forgot” them! Isn’t that “Good News?” Strange how that makes me want to sin LESS as opposed to Sinning MORE...I suppose one has to LIVE it to “ GET” it .....many here really need to finally “ get it” . Good luck with that ......

Reactions: Debp

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 27:5 KJV
[5] Open rebuke is better than secret love.

I take no pleasure in rebuking my fellow man. The scriptures are brutal to sinners; that’s how I was reformed from the errors of my former life.

Your “Rebuke” is worth Exactly what I paid for it—- Nothing.
I use you “ rebukes” as a type of “Spring Board” it get the Truth Of The Gospel out there to the Newbies who have yet to be ruined by Legalist, Religionists, and Tares......
For that, I thank you.....” REBUKE “ AWAY! I Love it!

Reactions: Debp and mailmandan

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am a Firm Believer in OSAS . Jesus made me that way.He said that if we simply Believe in Him , and Trust in Him ALONE for our Salvation we would find the following to be True: we would “ already HAVE Eternal Life and would NEVER come under Condemnation” Silly me— I actually BELIEVE that Jesus will keep His Word.That's what Faith is.....Trusting in a Promise Of God.....I “ have” that kind of Faith.....That is why I Saved. Forever.
Having said all of that.....the Critics Of me and my ilk are always saying that the only reason that the OSAS Crowd Believes the way that they do is so that they can go out and Sin to their little heart’s content and “ Get away with it!”
Well,here’s something for you Nay-Sayers to ponder.....”Your” Doctrine maintains that if you Sin, all “you” have to Do is make sure you “ Repent” Of That Sin before you go to bed that night, lest you let it slide, die overnight of a sudden heart- attack and wind up in Hell.....
So why not both sides just get together , grab each other’s hands, go to the nearest House Of Ill -Repute , get Blind drunk and just have a Big Ol’ Time ! There should be nothing to worry about.....I can do anything I want to do and get away with it ( even without a prayer of Repentance ) and all you guys have to do is admit your sin to God and apologize for it and promise to do your best not to do it again and your standing with God is “ as good as Gold”...... just like mine!
I think this little Pretend Tale clearly illustrates the error and hypocrisy you show when you accuse the OSAS Believing their Doctrine solely to “ take Grace as a License to Sin”..... Your Doctrine allows for the Same ungodly Behavior ....both groups can abuse the Grace Of God if they are Foolish to try it ....
My Main reason for avoiding Sin is because When God Forgave ALL of my Sins , He did not stop with that —- He gave me a New Heart .That “ New Heart” did not make me God's Robot......Before my Salvation , I was Free to do whatever I wanted to do —- right or wrong! THAt has NOT changed—— God has never messed with my Freedom Of choice ..... I still do what I want , but God kinda “ tricked “ me. He changed my “ Wants”
Sinning robs me Of my Joy , it has lost its “magical Appeal” ......as I have said Before — Sin has about the same appeal for me as getting a Drano Enema does ....so speaking of how God Changes our “ Wants” ( its that “ Inside Of the cup thingy” ) —- Who on Earth would want THAT?
One must be a New Creation to understand these things . Some things must be “ Spiritually Discerned” to be understood ....it makes me want to ask the question —- why do some of you lack “ Spiritual Discernent ?” Are you CERTAIN that you are a “ New Creation?” I doubt that some of you are...Some say that OSAS is the “ Narrow Gate”......Some could be right .....
In the meantime.....abandon your “ Canard” about the “ license to Sin” being the Appeal and the Inspiration for OSAS ......you do Nothing But Show your ignorance when you do that.....both camps can abuse God's Grace when they are Stupid enough to try it ......Neither side needs any “ license” to disobey God, anyway—— if you have a brain, you know that we ALL—Both Sides— do a splendid job of Sinning Without a “Permission Slip” or a License to do so.......God Bless....
The belief that Christians can live as the world lives suggests they do not have a changed heart. The warnings against riotous living are many and I fear for their souls. Personally, I believe it is a doctrine of the devil that has crept into the church.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All a newbie has to do is read the scriptures to discern who here is spreading lies.

I don’t use the wisdom of men to back up what I say; I simply show what is written in the word of truth (Daniel 10:21).

We will see, won’t we? Reading the Scriptures May be pretty well be a waste of time unless God does to you what He did to “ Lydia, the Seller Of purple——“ God Opened her heart in order for her to not only just “ hear” the Gospel....But to BELIEVE it” .....
The Bible can be a VERY dangerous Book unless the Holy Spirit is aiding one in their Discernment Of it....”Rightly Dividing “ the Word Of God does not come by accident....You do not “ Rightly Divide” ..... I hope you start praying for Spiritual Discernment —— something you presently lack....

Reactions: Debp and mailmandan

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The belief that Christians can live as the world lives suggests they do not have a changed heart. The warnings against riotous living are many and I fear for their souls. Personally, I believe it is a doctrine of the devil.

They can and they do live as the World does .One Guy did something so Sinful and so Wicked That Paul said that even those in the World never sunk so low as to do.....Paul dealt with a Saved, Born-Again Believer that had sex with his own Mother....maybe it was his Step Mother.....He was Chastised by the Church .....came to his senses and as later fully restored.....
Paul also had to deal with two of his main Disciples That had committed the sin of blasphemy —Hymenaeus and Alexander....
Two pretty good examples of “ riotous Living” , I think you would agree......And there were also the Christians at Corinth who drank Communion wine excessively to the point of getting Drunk....
All of these BackSliders were dealt with harshly by Paul at God’s direction—- they got handed over to Satan where they received Temporary Punishment so as not to join those who would later experience the Eternal Punishment Of The Unbelievers in the World.....Unbelievers are the only people that are Damned by God Forever....Even the most despicable sins were dealt with at the Cross.....”Cash in” on what Jesus already accomplished by Resting in the Gospel Of 1 Cor15:1-4 and God will declare you “ fit for Heaven . Blasphemers will be there as well as those who commit Incest— they will “ arrive” with Major Blisters on their rear-ends and will “ enjoy” an Eternity Of no rewards, other than escaping Hell , just like a man who barely escapes a burning house.....Grace ain’t “ fair”, and WE need to thank God that it isn’t ....we may not be as Sinful as those sad examples I mentioned, but we are All MUCH more sinful than we think we are..

Reactions: Debp and Cooper

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These verses need to be correctly interpreted in order to avoid misleading people. Merely quoting them does no one any good.

πᾶς ὁ γεγεννημένος ἐκ τοῦ Θεοῦ ἁμαρτίαν οὐ ποιεῖ, ὅτι σπέρμα αὐτοῦ ἐν αὐτῷ μένει· καὶ οὐ δύναται ἁμαρτάνειν, ὅτι ἐκ τοῦ Θεοῦ γεγέννηται.

The interlinear translation of this verse is: Anyone -- having been born of God -- sin not practices, because seed of Him in him abides, and not he is able to continue sinning, because of God he has been born.

Expressing this idiomatically, it says: Anyone --having been born of God, DOES NOT PRACTICE SIN, because His [God's] seed abides in him. And he is not able TO CONTINUE SINNING, because he has been born of God.

This corresponds to the Bible truth that when a sinner is regenerated, he or she receives a new heart, a new spirit, a new nature, and "a new man". This new nature is consistent with God's nature, since it is indwelt by the Holy Spirit. So the "new man" does not practice sin nor does he continue sinning.

But this does not mean sinless perfection for the simple reason that the old Adamic nature -- "the flesh" -- has not been eradicated. And the flesh will cause Christians to stumble, sin, and fall, in spite of the new nature. Therefore Paul says that there is an inner conflict between the flesh and the Spirit. At the same time, Paul says that those who have crucified or mortified the flesh will walk in the Spirit.

So you come up with such a long post to twist short and simple scripture passages?

Why is it that you cannot discern that you are doing the very thing described in the scripture following:

Romans 16:17-18 KJV
[17] ...mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. [18] For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

The Bible is simple and easy to comprehend. Only the simple will understand.

Matthew 11:25 KJV
[25] At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
They can and they do live as the World does .One Guy did something so Sinful and so Wicked That Paul said that even those in the World never sunk so low as to do.....Paul dealt with a Saved, Born-Again Believer that had sex with his own Mother....maybe it was his Step Mother.....He was Chastised by the Church .....came to his senses and as later fully restored.....
Paul also had to deal with two of his main Disciples That had committed the sin of blasphemy —Hymenaeus and Alexander....
Two pretty good examples of “ riotous Living” , I think you would agree......And there were also the Christians at Corinth who drank Communion wine excessively to the point of getting Drunk....
All of these BackSliders were dealt with harshly by Paul at God’s direction—- they got handed over to Satan where they received Temporary Punishment so as not to join those who would later experience the Eternal Punishment Of The Unbelievers in the World.....Unbelievers are the only people that are Damned by God Forever....Even the most despicable sins were dealt with at the Cross.....”Cash in” on what Jesus already accomplished by Resting in the Gospel Of 1 Cor15:1-4 and God will declare you “ fit for Heaven . Blasphemers will be there as well as those who commit Incest— they will “ arrive” with Major Blisters on their rear-ends and will “ enjoy” an Eternity Of no rewards, other than escaping Hell , just like a man who barely escapes a burning house.....Grace ain’t “ fair”, and WE need to thank God that it isn’t ....we may not be as Sinful as those sad examples I mentioned, but we are All MUCH more sinful than we think we are..
We all do things we shouldn't and I'm no saint, and I regret the things I have done, but some people seen to have no conscience about what they do, and these are the ones who preach OSAS. This is why I wonder if they have been seduced by the devil and are leading others astray who follow them. A true Christian would weep tears of repentance, but they seem unconcerned, saying we are alright, because we are always saved. Very dangerous ground in my opinion.
Christianity and wickedness do not belong to each other.

Last edited:

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a Firm Believer in OSAS . Jesus made me that way.He said that if we simply Believe in Him , and Trust in Him ALONE for our Salvation we would find the following to be True: we would “ already HAVE Eternal Life and would NEVER come under Condemnation” Silly me— I actually BELIEVE that Jesus will keep His Word.That's what Faith is.....Trusting in a Promise Of God.....I “ have” that kind of Faith.....That is why I Saved. Forever.
Having said all of that.....the Critics Of me and my ilk are always saying that the only reason that the OSAS Crowd Believes the way that they do is so that they can go out and Sin to their little heart’s content and “ Get away with it!”
Well,here’s something for you Nay-Sayers to ponder.....”Your” Doctrine maintains that if you Sin, all “you” have to Do is make sure you “ Repent” Of That Sin before you go to bed that night, lest you let it slide, die overnight of a sudden heart- attack and wind up in Hell.....
So why not both sides just get together , grab each other’s hands, go to the nearest House Of Ill -Repute , get Blind drunk and just have a Big Ol’ Time ! There should be nothing to worry about.....I can do anything I want to do and get away with it ( even without a prayer of Repentance ) and all you guys have to do is admit your sin to God and apologize for it and promise to do your best not to do it again and your standing with God is “ as good as Gold”...... just like mine!
I think this little Pretend Tale clearly illustrates the error and hypocrisy you show when you accuse the OSAS Believing their Doctrine solely to “ take Grace as a License to Sin”..... Your Doctrine allows for the Same ungodly Behavior ....both groups can abuse the Grace Of God if they are Foolish to try it ....
My Main reason for avoiding Sin is because When God Forgave ALL of my Sins , He did not stop with that —- He gave me a New Heart .That “ New Heart” did not make me God's Robot......Before my Salvation , I was Free to do whatever I wanted to do —- right or wrong! THAt has NOT changed—— God has never messed with my Freedom Of choice ..... I still do what I want , but God kinda “ tricked “ me. He changed my “ Wants”
Sinning robs me Of my Joy , it has lost its “magical Appeal” ......as I have said Before — Sin has about the same appeal for me as getting a Drano Enema does ....so speaking of how God Changes our “ Wants” ( its that “ Inside Of the cup thingy” ) —- Who on Earth would want THAT?
One must be a New Creation to understand these things . Some things must be “ Spiritually Discerned” to be understood ....it makes me want to ask the question —- why do some of you lack “ Spiritual Discernent ?” Are you CERTAIN that you are a “ New Creation?” I doubt that some of you are...Some say that OSAS is the “ Narrow Gate”......Some could be right .....
In the meantime.....abandon your “ Canard” about the “ license to Sin” being the Appeal and the Inspiration for OSAS ......you do Nothing But Show your ignorance when you do that.....both camps can abuse God's Grace when they are Stupid enough to try it ......Neither side needs any “ license” to disobey God, anyway—— if you have a brain, you know that we ALL—Both Sides— do a splendid job of Sinning Without a “Permission Slip” or a License to do so.......God Bless....
Hi BB53,

I am what you would call one of those "Nay-Sayers".:)

Your suggestion that us nay-saying Christians think that we can willfully sin, repent, willfully sin, repent, willfully sin, repent etc etc. and still go to heaven is not what Scripture says!!! And any Christian that practices that is in danger of going to hell.

Mary

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hold fast to sound doctrine, denying false teaching like OSAS, and stay focused on Jesus.

Revelation 3
[7] And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
[8] I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
[9] Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
[10] Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
[11] Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
God does not see your old man.
He only Sees your "new Creation" that is in Him. 'In Christ".

So, a legalist who is sinning and confessing, and writhing self deceived Threads about OSAS, is really just a very flesh dominated problem for a forum like this one.

If you are a real believer, truly born again, and are sinning and confessing and repenting, as a lifestyle, then KNOW that this is exactly the way the devil would have you live out your Christian discipleship.

Real Christianity, exists here : Hebrews 13:9.....and true believers live out each day, working out your salvation, within the understanding that God always sees you = "under Grace" and "in Christ".

The best and true way to understand this : OSAS......is this......"Once born again always born again".

And that is a test for you. As the more you can't understand or accept "once born again, always born again" is exposing the spiritual reality regarding how at odds you are with the Grace of God and exactly how much in opposition you are to the Cross of Christ.

Thats a fact.

Reactions: Debp

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If OSAS was true, then the writer of Hebrews would not have needed to emphasize this:

Hebrews 6
[4] For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
[5] And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
[6] If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the context in 6:9

Though we speak in this way, yet in your case, beloved, we feel sure of better things—things that belong to salvation.

A text without the context is a pretext for a prooftext. You are proof-texting once again and left out 6:9 for a good reason as it EXPOSES your erroneous false doctrine of losing salvation. Salvation is not even mentioned until 6:9 and refers to them as BELOVED- a name of those who are SAVED unlike those in 4-8.

He is contrasting the lost with the saved, the unbeliever with the believer. Its a perfect description of judas in 4-8 and the 11 disciples in 6:9

hope this helps !!!

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If OSAS was true, then the writer of Hebrews would not have needed to emphasize this:

Hebrews 6
[4] For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
[5] And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
[6] If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Yes, the Bible "speaks" of these things, but the Bible also says otherwise all throughout it. Such as . . .

Deuteronomy 30:6 NKJV - 6 "And the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live.
Ezekiel 36:27 NKJV - 27 "I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

So, our job is to work through the entire Bible so that we can make sense of difficult passages. Our job is to become a Holy Detective, to understand His Entire Word, and not just one piece, or side of it.

Don't give up. Keep seeking the Truth. Here is your starting point to that Truth.

Attachments

• Triangle of Truth.png
    Triangle of Truth.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 0

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is false teaching within what you have spoken.

I believe that there are many who hear this idea of "practicing sin" who excuse themselves saying, "I am not really practicing sin here; I am only committing it this one time..." and they do it over and over again in interims of two weeks at a time, thinking that they are not practicing sin because each time it is "only just this one time"...it is not until twenty years have passed that they realize that they were practicing sin the entire time...and what will happen to them if they die in the interim? They will perish eternally (Matthew 7:23, Matthew 13:41-42).

They were not only Forgiven —- God went One Step Better—- He “ Forgot” them!

God went one step better for those who are truly born again...he took them away (Matthew 1:21, 1 John 3:5).

The best and true way to understand this : OSAS......is this......"Once born again always born again".

Indeed....

1Jo 3:9, Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1Jo 3:6, Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

1Jo 2:17, And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla