OSAS teachers and Acts 2:38 skippers created "Gay" churches.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok... I CANNOT contain myself ANY longer.... for months now... I have seen this phrase Acts skippers... This is not the first thread that @Truther has mentioned this term.... so....... this is what I think of whenever I read ACTS skipper.
iu

There.... I got it OUT of my system.... I can move on now....

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Teaching OSAS is tantamount to promoting homosexuality,

Nonsense.

because the whole premise behind the OSAS doctrine is that a converted Christian can willfully sin and engage as many abominable practices and lifestyles as they want with no consequences,

Utterly False.

The subtle nature of heresies is that they all promote sin using the slight of hand.

Yes. And you are promoting OSAS as accepting the Lords Offering of Salvation is the means by which a man CAN RECEIVE Salvation AND YET CONTINUE to Reject having Belief IN the Lord God...
Utter fantasy.
Utterly confusion.
NOT what OSAS means.

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is an Ep.....pal church with about 20 gay signs on the front lawn in my neighborhood.

This is originating from "Christians" claiming they are saved without obeying Acts 2:38.(which commands repentance, etc).

Now, repentance is done away and we are "saved with a few issues", repentance free.

Seminary has created a monster that can't be stopped.

I hope they are proud of what they did.

Your opinions are welcome.

A gay Christian who gives all his wealth to the poor and follows Jesus Christ will get into the kingdom of Heaven before someone judging him remember love covers a multitude of sin, he who is without sin cast the first stone I am know better than a gay man either are you.

Reactions: Mantis

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truther ~
MarkRLMinistry ~

Individual Men "accepting" the Lords Offering by His Works and Through His Power Because of Gods Offered Grace... is expressly that individual man Exercising his Freewill to agree to establish an ever lasting relationship With and In the Lord God.

Once that Relationship IS established "according to Gods WAY'...that Relationship IS Permanent.

Relationships that same man establishes with other persons, CAN NOT, DOES NOT, effect, undo, corrupt that mans established Relationship WITH and IN the Lord God.

IF, that same man, has homosexual relationships, or has lying, cheating heterosexual relationships, or sneaking, lying, cheating relationships with parents, teachers, employers, neighbors, friends, relatives...whomever...
A) their relationship with the Lord God remains in tact.
B) their relationship with other people, will likely become strained...and consequences BETWEEN the two...of breakups, divorces, be sued, family splits, children splits, monotary losses, be fired by employers, strife between neighbors, friends, relatives....
^^ THAT is the individuals BURDEN to Bear those consequences.
^^ Those consequences ARE NOT consequence from God...they ARE from other individuals.....BECAUSE of men lying, cheating, etc. to other men!

An individuals relationship with God...is not fettered, because of mankinds relationship with mankind.

Scripture notifies us...such shenanigans between men...IS the individuals burden to bear.

Gal 6:
[5] For every man shall bear his own burden.

Scripture notifies us...there will be no such shenanigans in the Lords Kingdom.

One group of men established as a particular group, preaching and teaching something particular is acceptable to 'their group', does not mean, "THEY" speak for "every group" identifying themselves as Saved and Born Again Converted men.
To mesh them all together, is disingenuous.

Glory to God,
Taken

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Teaching OSAS is tantamount to promoting homosexuality, because the whole premise behind the OSAS doctrine is that a converted Christian can willfully sin and engage as many abominable practices and lifestyles as they want with no consequences, completely contradicting Christ and the other apostles' teaching about how a Christian is obligated to live a holy life. The subtle nature of heresies is that they all promote sin using the slight of hand.
The jews made the same mistake in attacking the truth of Gods gospel.

as paul said,

gal 2: 17 “But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, isChrist therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not!

Paul is fighting this same thinking, in saying that while we are being justified, and yet still found to be sinners, is God a minister of sin (a license to sin?). His answer is no!

he follows that with a plain fact about trying rebuild that which was destroyed, the law (rules and regulations trying to live up to a moral standard) in which this same law. Kills whoever is under it, if your trying to earn Gods love by following some standard, that standard you are following better line up to Gods standard. And under gods standard, your guilty! You sir are a sinner in need of grace

Paul finishes by saying he does not set aside grace, if righteousness comes from Gods standard (the law, which required perfection) then Christ died in vein

instead of judging others. Worry about your own sins, and look to,Christ for salvation.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is an Ep.....pal church with about 20 gay signs on the front lawn in my neighborhood.

This is originating from "Christians" claiming they are saved without obeying Acts 2:38.(which commands repentance, etc).

Be glad you do not have to enter, sit through a sermon, of a preacher, whom you disagree with.

Many churches are "at all costs", (willing to preach what people WANT to hear), to fill the pews, whether or not what is preached is WHAT God WANTS them to hear.

IMO - it is a sign of these last days.
Romans 1:
[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
[26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
[28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Reactions: Truther

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok... I CANNOT contain myself ANY longer.... for months now... I have seen this phrase Acts skippers... This is not the first thread that @Truther has mentioned this term.... so....... this is what I think of whenever I read ACTS skipper.
iu

There.... I got it OUT of my system.... I can move on now....
That is a depiction of 3 seminary students as they ignore Peter and Paul per Acts...LOL

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A gay Christian who gives all his wealth to the poor and follows Jesus Christ will get into the kingdom of Heaven before someone judging him remember love covers a multitude of sin, he who is without sin cast the first stone I am know better than a gay man either are you.
"Gay Christian"?

Clean filthy man?

Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be glad you do not have to enter, sit through a sermon, of a preacher, whom you disagree with.

Many churches are "at all costs", (willing to preach what people WANT to hear), to fill the pews, whether or not what is preached is WHAT God WANTS them to hear.

IMO - it is a sign of these last days.
Romans 1:
[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
[26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
[28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
God help us.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OSAS teachers and Acts 2:38 skippers created "Gay" churches.
OP ^

Utter nonsense.
Just connect the dots.

Think a bit.

In 1979, I never saw any denomination espouse homosexuality.

Now many do embrace it.

Something happened over the last 40 years.

OSAS and non-repentance per salvation teachers swept the land.

This is exactly how we got here.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is a depiction of 3 seminary students as they ignore Peter and Paul per Acts...LOL
Only YOU could WRECK my cartoon.... only YOU.... HAHAHAHA. Oh my goodness... you are too funny for your face...

Reactions: Truther

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"Gay Christian"?

Clean filthy man?

Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God

• Matthew 21:31 (NLT)
    “Which of the two obeyed his father?” They replied, “The first.” Then Jesus explained his meaning: “I tell you the truth, corrupt tax collectors and prostitutes will get into the Kingdom of God before you do.
God changes hearts I have heard of many Men and know a few who have come to God as a gay Christian and now walk in truth overcoming desires for Men, but those who stand there judging such just keep on judging because they follow in their fathers footsteps. Its our job to love and not condemn its God's job to refine them with his word he convicts change in those who are his if your not convicted of judging people it suggests who you are of.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just connect the dots.

Think a bit.

In 1979, I never saw any denomination espouse homosexuality.

Now many do embrace it.

Something happened over the last 40 years.

OSAS and non-repentance per salvation teachers swept the land.

This is exactly how we got here.

It's very ODD, you accredit the Lord Gods good news, new testament, Salvation now before physical death....as a promotion that was ushered in BY and BECAUSE of people who Accepted Jesus' Offering of Salvation Before their physical death.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Matthew 21:31 (NLT)
    “Which of the two obeyed his father?” They replied, “The first.” Then Jesus explained his meaning: “I tell you the truth, corrupt tax collectors and prostitutes will get into the Kingdom of God before you do.
God changes hearts I have heard of many Men and know a few who have come to God as a gay Christian and now walk in truth overcoming desires for Men, but those who stand there judging such just keep on judging because they follow in their fathers footsteps. Its our job to love and not condemn its God's job to refine them with his word he convicts change in those who are his if your not convicted of judging people it suggests who you are of.
So active prostitutes or former prostitutes are what Jesus will save?

I am not saying the sin of homosexuality is unpardonable, but repent-able.

They are not okay in God's church unless they stop it.

The Holy Ghost is holy, and homosexuality is unholy.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So active prostitutes or former prostitutes are what Jesus will save?
YEP... HE has special affection and tenderness for those who have received TRAUMA in their lives and turned to behaviours that are NOT so good... Sorry but I just had to make that statement.... How is that Christians try to KEEP JESUS from those who need Him most.... I will never understand this. COME to ME.... I will WASH you white as snow.... Come to ME... all ye broken... shattered and lost souls.... I will REDEEM you and make you WHOLE. Ok... back to my skipping....

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's very ODD, you accredit the Lord Gods good news, new testament, Salvation now before physical death....as a promotion that was ushered in BY and BECAUSE of people who Accepted Jesus' Offering of Salvation Before their physical death.
The only way to "get in" Jesus is to obey Acts 2:38.

Then once one is "in" Jesus, they must walk in the Spirit for the entirety of their life.

The hardest part is repentance.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YEP... HE has special affection and tenderness for those who have received TRAUMA in their lives and turned to behaviours that are NOT so good... Sorry but I just had to make that statement.... How is that Christians try to KEEP JESUS from those who need Him most.... I will never understand this. COME to ME.... I will WASH you white as snow.... Come to ME... all ye broken... shattered and lost souls.... I will REDEEM you and make you WHOLE. Ok... back to my skipping....
Active prostitutes are saved or former?

Yes, trauma sucks.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Active prostitutes are saved or former?
All those who believe in the FINISHED work of CHRIST on the cross ( His SHED BLOOD ) are SAVED....

People can't seem to digest the simplicity of the Gospel... nor do they understand that we are ALL WRETCHED creatures worthy of hell.
People also do not understand/believe that when a soul converts and becomes a Christian ( by accepting Christ's ATONEMENT as payment of sin )... we (as His children) are SEALED with the ASSURANCE that NO one ... no power.... nothing... can separate us from the Love of God.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Reactions: GRACE ambassador