OSAS teachers and Acts 2:38 skippers created "Gay" churches.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To qualify for water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins requires repentance first. Faith and repentance go hand-in-hand.

Any man can say anything to anyone.
Any man can "baptize" a man with water.

For the Holy Spirit to be with AND IN a man requires Baptism of the Holy Spirit.

To receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, requires a "HEARTFUL" confession of Belief.

Who knows the TRUE thoughts of a mans "HEART"?
Answer... The man and the Lord God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any man can say anything to anyone.
Any man can "baptize" a man with water.

For the Holy Spirit to be with AND IN a man requires Baptism of the Holy Spirit.

To receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, requires a "HEARTFUL" confession of Belief.

Who knows the TRUE thoughts of a mans "HEART"?
Answer... The man and the Lord God.

Glory to God,
Taken
Man must do his part(repentance and baptism) and God will do His part(Spirit infilling).

Obey Acts my friend.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man must do his part(repentance and baptism) and God will do His part(Spirit infilling).

Obey Acts my friend.

IN Brief; Man MUST;
HEAR
CONFESS
CONVERT

Gods Works does the rest.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IN Brief; Man MUST;
HEAR
CONFESS
CONVERT

Gods Works does the rest.
Amen.

Hear Acts 2:38 and repent.

Confess the name of Jesus Christ as they are baptized for the remission of their sins.

Convert via the Holy Ghost infilling.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read this thread, and I think to myself . . . repentance here is being undersold as if it means to just stop doing things you think are wrong. Biblical repentance is to stop being you, in effect. Repentance is a repudiation not of behavior, but of all that is in your mind.

We shouldn't become confused that it's just about your opinion of your activities.

But what a distasteful thread, and the falsehood it proclaims!

Much love!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read this thread, and I think to myself . . . repentance here is being undersold as if it means to just stop doing things you think are wrong. Biblical repentance is to stop being you, in effect. Repentance is a repudiation not of behavior, but of all that is in your mind.

We shouldn't become confused that it's just about your opinion of your activities.

But what a distasteful thread, and the falsehood it proclaims!

Much love!
Repentance is to stop being carnal minded.

To be under God's authority.

God's authority is holy authority.

There is no such thing as holy homosexuality.

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And OSAS doctrine does not cause Same Sex Attraction Disorder. That's nothing other than a smear. Mud slinging.

Much love!
No, it causes Unrepentance Disorder.(UD).

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some excuse!

Gay churches! Yeah, truth! Sure!
Yes, gay churches. My next-door neighbor was a member of the episcopal church and it had a massive gay/straight split. His local church went straight and the hierarchy went gay. Their church had to go independent.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, gay churches. My next-door neighbor was a member of the episcopal church and it had a massive gay/straight split. His local church went straight and the hierarchy went gay. Their church had to go independent.
Well, whatever nauseating things you may see, you are not being right to smear that on me and my church. Not at all. And I think there are a good many others the same!

Why do some people find it needful to be so insulting?

It's no skin off my nose, as they say. What do I care what garbage someone says about people he doesn't even know! But its wasteful and sad.

Much love!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, whatever nauseating things you may see, you are not being right to smear that on me and my church. Not at all. And I think there are a good many others the same!

Why do some people find it needful to be so insulting?

It's no skin off my nose, as they say. What do I care what garbage someone says about people he doesn't even know! But its wasteful and sad.

Much love!
See something, say something.