Paper Money and Fiat Currency is the Mark of the Beast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know why you say 5G isn't land based because everything I've read shows that the towers are firmly planted on the ground, and quite close to residences, businesses, etc. and with a quite short range as well which is why they want so many of them. They're already installing them around here. Not close enough for me to use as I'm out in the boonies, but close enough for people to notice.
From what i have learned and understand, 5G phones have the capability to get signal directly from a satelite, the ones now being put in orbit.
So, for banking purposes, that will be transacting business in cryptocurrency only, there will be no failures in the communication industry, in the event of a catastrophic event, such as the one described in Rev. 9:13-15

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
From what i have learned and understand, 5G phones have the capability to get signal directly from a satelite, the ones now being put in orbit.
So, for banking purposes, that will be transacting business in cryptocurrency only, there will be no failures in the communication industry, in the event of a catastrophic event, such as the one described in Rev. 9:13-15

The whole reason why so many people are upset over 5G is because the signal is right down the street. There have been a number of articles in the news lately showing them installing these things on streets. They don't go directly to your phone from low space orbit. They go from a tower at street level to your device. They only have a range of a few hundred yards. It's a quite powerful signal without much range.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole reason why so many people are upset over 5G is because the signal is right down the street. There have been a number of articles in the news lately showing them installing these things on streets. They don't go directly to your phone from low space orbit. They go from a tower at street level to your device. They only have a range of a few hundred yards. It's a quite powerful signal without much range.
In the event of a WW3, and the towers for land base towers communications fail, whether 4G and 5G, the 5G phones have the capability to recieve a signal directly from a satellite. The technology is already out there and has proved it to be so.

Another not:
Christine Lagarde just left her position at the IMF, and has taken the presidency position for the Euopean Central Bank, and has expressed her strong desire to get the Euro into cryptocurrency, using "Ripple/XRP", a contending form of "digitized cash", similar to "Bit-Coin".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ KJV- 1 Kings 10:14 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold.

> today, gold to us is "money" .
The gold that came to Solomon, was 666 talents of gold, that was GIFTED to him in one year by the government of the Queen of Sheeba.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
^ KJV- 1 Kings 10:14 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold.

> today, gold to us is "money" .
The gold that came to Solomon, was 666 talents of gold, that was GIFTED to him in one year by the government of the Queen of Sheeba.
Gold is a precious metal. It is a commodity. It is not money, or a currency.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gold is a precious metal. It is a commodity. It is not money, or a currency.
In case you didn't notice, much of what life is, takes place in the gray areas, and is not always discerned to be just black or white!
Give yourself some slack, you appear to be wound a little too tightly.
So then, rhetorically speaking, what's a gold share, and how much is it worth today, in dollars?
And also, if one happens to inherit 30 ounces of gold coins, one can't convert it into dollars, if they need the money?
Yes gold is very valuable, for purposes of generating wealth in fiat currency, which can then be invested in other things. Indirectly gold has purchasing power. Thats why i said "Today, gold to us is money" (fiat currency).

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, in regards to Solomon and his situation of 666 talents of FREE gold, that CAME to him (gifted) in one year, by the government of the Queen of Sheeba.
Try to make the correlation between that of Solomon, the MoB in Rev. 13:16-18 and the pilot programs, taking place in several countries, concerning UBI, Universal Basic Income, from our governments.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now you know WHAT it is that you should be looking at, concerning the reference of 666 in Revelation 13[18] Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Here is wisdom" .
Q. Where is wisdom found?
A. In God's word.

"It is the number of a man".
Q. What man?
A. Solomon.

"His number is Six hundred threescore and six" .
Q. What man had to deal with that number?
A. Solomon.

Q. What was that number a count of?
A. Gold

Q. What do we equate gold with today?
A. Money (fiat currency).

Q. How did that amount of gold come to Solomon?
A. The government of the queen of Sheeba gifted it to him freely.

Q. For how long was that amount of gold coming to Solomon as a gift?
A. In one year.

Q. What is the concept of "Universal Basic Income"-UBI all about?
A. All governments shall freely gift to their citizens a specified allotment of money, freely for at least one year.

Q. Why?
A. One third of the population in the Euphrates region will be eliminated, as the prophecy of Revelation 9:13-15 foretells, aka WW3.

Q. What will happen to our present economic system, after a catastrophic war, where a third of people are slain (killed) IN ONE DAY?
A. It will completely collapse!

Q. What will be presented to the world, to keep the economy going, and keep people from starving for lack of food etc.?
A. The concept of UBI will be enacted immediately via " digitized money", and will be freely deposited in everyone's bank account, by all governments.

The internal social dilemas and chaos, will devastate most countries, and due to the bleak conditions on a global scale, the UN (image of the beast) will take full control, dictating to all nations as to what to do, in order to recover and conform to their NWO.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
In case you didn't notice, much of what life is, takes place in the gray areas, and is not always discerned to be just black or white!
Give yourself some slack, you appear to be wound a little too tightly.

I'm just pointing out the error in your post. No one uses gold as money or currency today. In fact, it's illegal to use gold or silver coins for anything other than face value.
So then, rhetorically speaking, what's a gold share, and how much is it worth today, in dollars?

When the economy collapses, it will be worth nothing. It won't be worth the paper it's printed on.

And also, if one happens to inherit 30 ounces of gold coins, one can't convert it into dollars, if they need the money?

Of course they can. I'm not denying that gold can be used as money as it was in the past. Converting it into money isn't using it as money.

Yes gold is very valuable, for purposes of generating wealth in fiat currency,

Fiat currencies are not a store of wealth, at least not a reliable, or long term store of wealth.

Indirectly gold has purchasing power. Thats why i said "Today, gold to us is money" (fiat currency).

And that's why I corrected you. It is neither money, nor is it a fiat currency. It would be idiotic to use gold or silver coins to purchase anything as you would be losing twenty dollars per oz. of silver in each transaction, and somewhere close to $1,500. per oz. for gold. It's a store of wealth, it's fungible, etc., but by definition, it is never a fiat currency.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just pointing out the error in your post. No one uses gold as money or currency today. In fact, it's illegal to use gold or silver coins for anything other than face value.
When the economy collapses, it will be worth nothing. It won't be worth the paper it's printed on.

Of course they can. I'm not denying that gold can be used as money as it was in the past. Converting it into money isn't using it as money.

Fiat currencies are not a store of wealth, at least not a reliable, or long term store of wealth

And that's why I corrected you. It is neither money, nor is it a fiat currency. It would be idiotic to use gold or silver coins to purchase anything as you would be losing twenty dollars per oz. of silver in each transaction, and somewhere close to $1,500. per oz. for gold. It's a store of wealth, it's fungible, etc., but by definition, it is never a fiat currency.
And you really think that I said something different in the following:
"And also, if one happens to inherit 30 ounces of gold coins, one can't convert it into dollars, if they need the money?
Yes gold is very valuable, for purposes of generating wealth in fiat currency, which can then be invested in other things. Indirectly gold has purchasing power. Thats why I said "Today, gold to us is money" (fiat currency)."

I think you are misunderstanding my meaning.
I am not as tightly wrapped as you. I have a similar situation with my brother. He is intensely myopic and always stuck on the details. He never gets beyond it to see the bigger picture.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
And you really think that I said something different in the following:
"And also, if one happens to inherit 30 ounces of gold coins, one can't convert it into dollars, if they need the money?
Yes gold is very valuable, for purposes of generating wealth in fiat currency, which can then be invested in other things. Indirectly gold has purchasing power. Thats why I said "Today, gold to us is money" (fiat currency)."

I think you are misunderstanding my meaning.
I am not as tightly wrapped as you. I have a similar situation with my brother. He is intensely myopic and always stuck on the details. He never gets beyond it to see the bigger picture.

You're just trolling now. I pointed out a simple fact which is that you are using these terms incorrectly. Gold has no more purchasing power than anything else that can be traded or bartered. You're not really making much of a point at all. You're pretending that gold is a fiat currency when it never was, and can't be due to the fact that fiat currencies are arbitrarily valued by the government. If the government tried to arbitrarily value gold, it wouldn't work because people already have a clear idea of how much it's worth. For example. We see that gold is currently valued at just shy of $1500.00 That means that you can take $1500.00 of essentially worthless pieces of paper, and buy a one dollar gold piece with it. The governments of the world along with the banking cartels have determined that their fiat currencies can be valued against each other and with precious metals, but the precious metals themselves are not currencies, and will never be fiat currencies. Look up the definition to prove it to yourself.

Redefining words doesn't prove anything other than that you don't seem to know the actual definition of the words you're using.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're just trolling now. I pointed out a simple fact which is that you are using these terms incorrectly. Gold has no more purchasing power than anything else that can be traded or bartered. You're not really making much of a point at all. You're pretending that gold is a fiat currency when it never was, and can't be due to the fact that fiat currencies are arbitrarily valued by the government. If the government tried to arbitrarily value gold, it wouldn't work because people already have a clear idea of how much it's worth. For example. We see that gold is currently valued at just shy of $1500.00 That means that you can take $1500.00 of essentially worthless pieces of paper, and buy a one dollar gold piece with it. The governments of the world along with the banking cartels have determined that their fiat currencies can be valued against each other and with precious metals, but the precious metals themselves are not currencies, and will never be fiat currencies. Look up the definition to prove it to yourself.

Redefining words doesn't prove anything other than that you don't seem to know the actual definition of the words you're using.
Listen to what I said, and you won't sense the need to correct me.
30 ounces of gold coins, in the weight of the gold alone, is equated in value according to value of fiat currency. For example (your number- 1500): Today 30 ounces of gold is worth $1500x 30= 45,000. Next week the same 30 ounces is worth $1600x30= 48,000. All I was doing was showing that gold generates value to us, in fiat currency. We then take that fiat currency and purchase something else with it. Directly the gold didn't purchase anything, but the fiat currency, that was equated to that gold, does.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Listen to what I said, and you won't sense the need to correct me.
30 ounces of gold coins, in the weight of the gold alone, is equated in value according to value of fiat currency. For example (your number- 1500): Today 30 ounces of gold is worth $1500x 30= 45,000. Next week the same 30 ounces is worth $1600x30= 48,000. All I was doing was showing that gold generates value to us, in fiat currency. We then take that fiat currency and purchase something else with it. Directly the gold didn't purchase anything, but the fiat currency, that was equated to that gold, does.

Your two previous posts clearly state that gold is fiat currency; it's not.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your two previous posts clearly state that gold is fiat currency; it's not.
Ok! You can read into it of what you want. You split my sentence structure down enough, and then copied it out of context, so that it appears that I wrote in error.
Have it your way. I see how you work.
I said all I needed to say on this topic, so I am finished here anyway.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Ok! You can read into it of what you want. You split my sentence structure down enough, and then copied it out of context, so that it appears that I wrote in error.
Have it your way. I see how you work.
I said all I needed to say on this topic, so I am finished here anyway.
You're inability to post what you actually mean to say isn't my problem. I didn't copy the whole context because there's no point in copying a rambling incoherent post.