Partnering With Biblocality Forums Made Easy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
We are not to be equally yoked with false Christians, and since christianityboard is mostly a Calvinist site of false Christians, we can't in good conscience be connected with you in any way.

See ya, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I already said, why ask the question again after you already quoted me?

"Since christianityboard is mostly a Calvinist site of false Christians, we can't in good conscience be connected with you in any way."

I think a child could understand that. It's very simple, there are lots of false Christians out there and here mostly too on this basis.

.....no you quoted:
We are not to be equally yoked with false Christians
unbelievers are people who do not believe in Christ.

I've been bombarded by nothing but amillennialists and calvinists. If it quacks like a duck and walks like one it is one.
It might be a false duck! :huh:

amillennialists, gibberish babblers (Pentecostals), Calvinists, Sabbatarians and non-OSASers are not allowed to post in the Christian forum sections since they are not born-again

They are allowed to discuss what they want in their respective forums under Legalized and Lawless Christianity, Non-Trinitarians and under Society also. They are not allowed to post in the categories: "Redemptive Design", "Deeper Christian Life" and "End of this Age".

Lol!...you really are amusing...:D

If you don't want them on your forum...then why have them at all. Everything we do as believers, has to be motivated by the love of Jesus...your motivation is based on the assumption that you are right and everyone who does not agree with you, is wrong....and therefore, false Christians.

2 Timothy 2 [sup]14[/sup] Keep reminding God’s people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen. [sup]15[/sup] Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. [sup]16[/sup] Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly.

Titus 3
[sup]9[/sup] But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. [sup]10[/sup] Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. [sup]11[/sup] You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned.

Blessings and bye!!!

noselfwilling

Jan 26, 2011
See ya, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
I wasn't going.

If you don't want them on your forum...then why have them at all. Everything we do as believers, has to be motivated by the love of Jesus...your motivation is based on the assumption that you are right and everyone who does not agree with you, is wrong....and therefore, false Christians.

Mathew 13 says we are not to kick out the tares, but that Jesus will do so when He returns. My motivation is based on what the word of God says that God provides sufficient grace to us all to have the choice. We are not robots. There is nothing to support your faith in robots. This is not the 1000 years right now for there are still wars and rumours of wars and a person who is born again can't lose salvation. Nor is gibberish babble the gift of the Holy Spirit. Silly.

You should give your life to Christ because you are not born-again. You're resisting God's grace.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

I wasn't going.

Mathew 13 says we are not to kick out the tares, but that Jesus will do so when He returns. My motivation is based on what the word of God says that God provides sufficient grace to us all to have the choice. We are not robots. There is nothing to support your faith in robots. This is not the 1000 years right now for there are still wars and rumours of wars and a person who is born again can't lose salvation. Nor is gibberish babble the gift of the Holy Spirit. Silly.

You should give your life to Christ because you are not born-again. You're resisting God's grace.
Your motivation is based on the fact that you have 40 members and you will keep what you have and extend it by getting other Christian forum sites to join with you so that you can gather more and indoctrinate them with your teaching. If they do not join with you...you slander them and their credibility....:huh:
[that's called discernment]

There is nothing to support your faith in robots.

Please provide my quote stating that I have faith in robots.

Nor is gibberish babble the gift of the Holy Spirit. Silly.
1 Corinthians 13
[sup]1[/sup] Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love...

It's biblical...

If you were born-again, you would not be saying that...I will be praying for you!
thsmiley_pray.gif

PS: I will not be discussing anything further with you...good day to you sir!

Blessings!!!

Reactions: Angelina

noselfwilling

Jan 26, 2011
Your motivation is based on the fact that you have 40 members and you will keep what you have and extend it by getting other Christian forum sites to join with you so that you can gather more and indoctrinate them with your teaching. If they do not join with you...you slander them and their credibility....
[that's called discernment]
However much I would like biblocality forums to grow that doesn't change the fact that truth is truth and calvinism is a lie, so is amillennialism, gibberish babble, non-OSAS and the fallen bipartite view of man, among many others. Hence the questions at registration at biblocality forums and a total of 37 questions in your profile,

http://biblocality.com/forums/register.php?

Please provide my quote stating that I have faith in robots.
You don't have to state your faith in robots to have faith in robots as a Calvinist.

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love...
This is not gibberish babble. Tongues of men is man's various different languages with syntax and meaning. The language of angels is not gibberish babble either. That would be Satanic if angels were gibberish babbling in heaven. The language of angels is that of spirit for angels are spirits and they communicate by spirit, that is, through the intuition, communion of conscience we have in our own spirit. What love is it to open people up to demonic possession through the passivity of gibberish babble?

What love is that?

If you were born-again, you would not be saying that... I will not be discussing anything further with you...good day to you sir!
But you are not born-again because you have the evil spirit in your spirit teaching you gibberish babble and the evils of Calvinism when God never asked you to do any such thing. God never asked you to declare to the world you were irresistibly regenerated, not having repented and believed in Christ to be regenerated. That would be a false and selfish salvation!

Please keep your promise and not respond to any my threads again. Keep your promise!

When you come before the GWT a thousand years after the saved are resurrected, you'll stand before a figure who says to you, "I am the Lamb of God who died on the cross for the sins of the world. I want to tell you that you never worshiped me in your gibberish babble and you never gave your life to me in thinking you were irresistibly selected. Will you repent now?"

In response, you will say to Jesus, not accepting Him as your Jesus, "No! You are not my Lord." Then Jesus will cast you into Hell for all eternity. How sad for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.