Paul.. i noticed everyone follows him and not Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
You are way better to let go of Paul and just follow Jesus only...
It is Jesus Christ that the Christian follows, and so the title "Christian". Paul is himself a Christian. He is my brethren in Christ. No Christian would preach to let go of any of the brethren. To the contrary, Jesus said to love the brethren.

Now, Paul was not like any of us. He was directly chosen by Jesus Christ Himself to be His witness, and be one of His apostles. And if Jesus made him His witness, should we not listen to what he had been shown and told to tell us? Well, the Christian should, if at all, they love Jesus and would like to follow Jesus.

And here you are, telling us to let go of Paul, who was undoubtedly a man directly chosen by the Lord Jesus Christ to be His apostle? Should we be listening to you, when what you say there runs against the teachings of God in scriptures?

Tong
R0745

KingdomSon

Jul 11, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul was chosen by Jesus . And he said to follow him as he follow Jesus. Paul was doing the work of Jesus.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See how everyone goes to Paul and doesn't hear what Jesus said in the OP... my experiment proved true.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's b.c people don't care about Jesus only this Paul to get them to heaven. I can stand in front of Church and yell Paul all day too.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See how everyone goes to Paul and doesn't hear what Jesus said in the OP... my experiment proved true.
Actually since you made Paul the theme in your title it only makes sense that members will talk about him. So you want everyone to respond to your OP without mentioning Paul?
And you also use umbrella statements.....everyone...no one, always, never. You don't know everyone, you can't determine who no one is, impossible to conclude anything as always happening or that they never do something.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in this topic.

Nobody said everyone dies to me.
How does this relate to what I said? Was referring to your OP and title of thread. You believe everyone follows Paul and not Jesus. I think that is pretty presumptuous of you to say this.
I study the Bible beginning to end...there are many authors in it and I don't follow any of them. I study what they have written...by inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happened was nobody read what I said about Jesus.. and started focusing on Paul. Paul is not Jesus.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wanted to talk about Jesus.. but they only see Paul as their God.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wanted to talk about Jesus.. but they only see Paul as their God.
Well edit your title and you will get a different response. Example: Jesus....the center of our lives