Paul The Apostle To The Gentiles

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is it with Paul that makes him such a clear writer and proclaimer for God's plan. What was the driving force behind Paul and his one of a kind Epistles? It was "THE plan of God" that motivated Paul to do and write what he did and wrote. Paul who was more "religious than ye all" by his description, yet time and time again (during which he became born again) he began to receive revelation from God and by those revelations began to raise up church's throughout the regions. He gave warning to those church's about other's that would try to undermine what he laid out as "the gospel" or my gospel. Paul could leave an area he was in and it wouldn't be long before some slick leg would come in and say "Paul is right but" you need to keep the circumcision or at least part of the law to make all this work. They ware referred to as the Judaizers.

The judaizers were born again Jews who felt you need at least parial law to make all this new business work. Simple stuff like "the cross" now we a sacrificial lamb we can make this stuff work with a little law effort. If you read Paul close enough and see the reactions around him you see many if not most held to some form of law ceremony. Paul was introducing the fullness of the cross and grace to a people that knew nothing but law, they were raised on it, they were born into it. Their songs as children and grow up were all based on law keeping because that was their relationship with God. And now you have those that are preaching a different message, a new gospel and they didn't like it.

If that doesn't sound much different than the church today because it isn't. You remember when you first got saved and the newness hadn't wore off before sister Suzie and her bunch was telling you what to do to make all this work. You want to believe them because "they have been in the way" for sometime. They had us living law before we knew anything about salvation, the church has some good and some not so good instructors.

Some look at Paul just like they did back when they heard about a man (Paul) who had revelations and in those revelations one particular revelation stood out "the revelation of Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:11-12.

The dynamic of what Paul writes to the Galatians is so profound you will have to read it just like he wrote it. No speculation, no adding "well this is what I think Paul was saying," just read it like he wrote it. All of Paul's Epistles are like that, you can see where he grows in understanding when reading his Epistles but his message never changed. His message was: my gospel is a person and that person now lives in every born again believe as their only life, Galatians 2:20. And every believer needs a revelation of Jesus Christ, the indwelling Christ, Galatians 1:15-16. Paul will be the easiest of all writers to read, he is plain he is clear and to the point. You will never have to wonder where you stand with Paul because he lays it out for all to see and read "you my understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ."

What is the mystery of Christ; it is the Christ in you, he is a mystery to you until you discover he is in you, and what you do with that understanding is how you live your life as a Christian.

2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) - Ephesians 3:2-4.

Paul was given the message to give to all born again believers so they would know. You cannot say it any simpler than that, Ephesians 3:4. It has to be read like it is written or the understanding will not be there.

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is it with Paul that makes him such a clear writer and proclaimer for God's plan.
He wrote what the Creator Himself Inspired/ Breathed in all of the writes of Scripture to write -

it was not at all left up to their discretion, their minds, their imaginations, their feelings, nor any such thing.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He wrote what the Creator Himself Inspired/ Breathed in all of the writes of Scripture to write -

it was not at all left up to their discretion, their minds, their imaginations, their feelings, nor any such thing.
Hmm REally

1Co_7:12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.

Reactions: dev553344

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More corruption from someone who denies Jesus...... red flag - warning.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Peter 1:20 Above all, you must understand that no ...
biblehub . com/2_peter/1-20.htm
20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture comes from the prophet's own interpretation. 21 For no prophecy was ever brought forth by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.…

2 PETER 1:20 KJV "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of ...

www . kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Peter-1-20/
Being conscious in the first place that no man by himself may give a special sense to the words of the prophets. - Basic English Bible knowing this first, that [the scope of] no prophecy of scripture is had from its own particular interpretation, - Darby Bible Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2 Peter 1:21 For no prophecy was ever brought ... - Bible Hub

biblehub . com/2_peter/1-21.htm
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 1 Peter 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From Peter:

"2 Peter 1:15-21 (Wuest - The New Testament: An Expanded Translation) Indeed, I will do my best also that on each occasion when you have need after my departure you will be able to call these things to remembrance,

for we did not follow out to their termination cleverly devised myths when

we made known to you the power and personal coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but became spectators of that One's magnificence.

For having received from the presence of God the Father honor and glory, there was borne along by the sublime glory such a voice, My Son, the beloved One, this One is, in whom I am well pleased.

And this voice we heard borne along, out from heaven, when we were with Him in the holy mountain.

And we have the prophetic word as a surer foundation, to which you are doing well to pay attention as to a lamp which is shining in a squalid place, until day dawns and a morning star arises in your hearts;

knowing this first, that

every prophecy of scripture does not originate from any private explanation [held by the writer],

for not by the desire of man did prophecy come aforetime,

but being carried along by the Holy Spirit

men spoke words from God who is the ultimate source [of what they spoke]."

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a warning as noted. Those who serve false gods, or who bring a false gospel, are not to be even greeted, nor have a meal with ..... online out options are limited - so all we can do is give the required warning....

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
".....knowing this first, that

every prophecy of scripture does not originate from any private explanation [held by the writer],

for not by the desire of man did prophecy come aforetime,

but being carried along by the Holy Spirit

men spoke words from God who is the ultimate source [of what they spoke]."

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember what God's Word Says about God's Word , not what men say about God's Word.
as God's Own Word Says :

We stated Pauls word on Pauls words, not our own or some other man. Whether they were inspired is open debate clearly.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We stated Pauls word on Pauls words, not our own or some other man. Whether they were inspired is open debate clearly.
Again, what does God Himself Say about all Scripture ? <<< This is Truth - What God Says.
Not open for debate - God says clearly, not as if in mandarin chinese or something.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just a warning as noted. Those who serve false gods, or who bring a false gospel, are not to be even greeted, nor have a meal with ..... online out options are limited - so all we can do is give the required warning....
So we have a man, who says he has the truth, but is afraid to respond in case he gets an answer he doesnt like??

1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

so are you telling is all that Jesus is not the Christ, God is?? And are you denying Gods love for man

Joh_3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

and worst of all are you denying the works that Christ did, and teh pain our Father had to go through seeing His son, suffer on teh cross for our sake.