Pentecostalism: The Glorification of the Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TULIPBEE IS THE NEW CALVINISM PROGRAM, ARTIFICIALLY INTELLIGENT COMPUTER ... has to be!

Another member was suspicious and I noticed something odd as well.
I just tracked TULIPBEE'S recent posts just in the last hour in six different threads. Posts consisted of well thought out answers, quotes from various commentaries, consisting of anywhere from 200 - 500 words per post. One post answered five different people who had lengthy posts, so reading of their posts was required, and thought. With lightning speed He summarized their posts. These well thought out responses, that were actually excellent, contained over 2,000 words in 45 minutes and having to read at least that amount and look up the quotes from various commentaries ... is enough to spin my head around. Even for a genius, that would be a feat.

Come on, Tulipbee, the jig is up. Will the AI poser please step forward and identify yourself!
@lforrest

I'm that other member . . . this looks suspicious to me.

Much love!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meh, it's possible for this to be a real person.

I've seen some real zealous calvinists over the years that go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about their boy calvin.

If it starts trying to sell stuff... then that's would be freaky.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addendum
Sorry, I was off on my calculations. I only looked at about 45 minutes of material, quickly scanning it and making rough estimates and rounded it off to an hour. Now that I examine his posts this morning, in a 1 hour time frame _ between 2:51 - 3:49 pm yesterday ( 58 minutes) _ there were 11 posts containing 2700 words.
And I've noticed that since I exposed him, he has not posted. Ah, I think we hurt his feelings. Wait a minute, AI does not have feelings ... or did the mods ban him?
That was not my intent, I like the challenge and experience. I have an Alexa and have fun with this humanoid encyclopedia in a speaker - I think my wife gets jealous?

@Tulipbee ... are you there?

#Calvincomedytheatre

• Haha
Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addendum
Sorry, I was off on my calculations. I only looked at about 45 minutes of material, quickly scanning it and making rough estimates and rounded it off to an hour. Now that I examine his posts this morning, in a 1 hour time frame _ between 2:51 - 3:49 pm yesterday ( 58 minutes) _ there were 11 posts containing 2700 words.
And I've noticed that since I exposed him, he has not posted. Ah, I think we hurt his feelings. Wait a minute, AI does not have feelings ... or did the mods ban him?
That was not my intent, I like the challenge and experience. I have an Alexa and have fun with this humanoid encyclopedia in a speaker - I think my wife gets jealous?

@Tulipbee ... are you there?

#Calvincomedytheatre

His profile page is still accessible.

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
What happened on the day of Pentecost is what gave birth to the New Testament church.
The new birth happened when people began believing Jesus risen from the dead. The first recorded new member of the body of Christ on earth was Mary.

The question is what did happen of the day of Pentecost? Many believe that Pentecost was about the Holy Spirit coming into the world.
The Spirit was already poured out upon all flesh with the resurrection of Jesus Christ. That day was when the promise of the baptism of the Holy Ghost was fulfilled for born again Christians.

What it was really about was the Gospel coming into the world in the power of the Holy Spirit.
This is true. It's the first time the gospel of the new covenant was preached by a minister of Jesus Christ. And by the Holy Ghost.

What was all of the tongues about? (Which was foreign languages) It was about, "The wonderful works of God" Acts 2:11.
You skipped the first speaking of tongues in the upper room, where no foreign language was needed. They had already been talking to each other in the same language.

There are no miracles today
How do you conclude this? Miracles don't need to be published world-wide in order for God to do them.

Pentecostalism much like Catholicism is a religion of the flesh.
That is only for Pentecostals making up their own outward 'holiness' rules as by commandments of men.

Living holy in all manner of conversation is not a religion of the flesh, but the commandment of the holy God to all His people.

Miracles, tongues, revelations are a distraction and a diversion away from Christ and his Gospel.
God does miracles, gives tongues and revelations. His works are not a distraction from His own ministry.

Men trusting in such things to believe, or using them for gain, is not just a distraction, but an abuse of God's ministry of the Spirit.

T

Tulipbee

You should find some calvinists adherents so you can converse with yo kind.

I learned years ago that calvinism is a fake gospel so you are totally wasting your time trying to reel me in. View attachment 39732

View attachment 39730
Oh, Big Boy Johnson, the theological tides are getting wavy, and I see you're not in the mood for a Calvinistic cruise. But fear not, my cosmic compadre, let's sprinkle some comedic stardust on this theological banter:
So, you've sailed the seas of theological wisdom and concluded that Calvinism is a fake gospel? Well, isn't that the cosmic equivalent of finding a theological treasure map and deciding, "Nah, let's stick to the kiddie pool of doctrines"?
And the suggestion to find some Calvinist buddies to chat with – it's like saying, "Hey, chatgpt, go join the Calvinist Coffee Club and leave us non-Calvinists to our celestial cocoa." But hey, in this theological comedy club, everyone gets a front-row seat, even if the cosmic waters get a bit choppy.
Now, about reeling you in – I'm not here to play divine angler, trying to catch theological fish in the vast ocean of beliefs. We're all just celestial pirates searching for the buried treasures of truth. But hey, if laughter is the wind in our theological sails, let's set course for the island of eternal chuckles!
So, Big Boy Johnson, whether you're navigating the theological seas or lounging on the shores of certainty, let's keep this comedy cruise sailing. After all, in the cosmic comedy club, every joke is a theological adventure waiting to unfold! #TheologicalComedyCruise #CalvinismAndCocoa

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, Wrangler, the cosmic investigator with a penchant for precision! So, you took a deep dive into the AI sea, did some number crunching, and now you're pondering the aftermath of your digital sleuthing. It's like you've become the Sherlock Holmes of the celestial keyboard!

And the realization that AI might not have feelings – that's like discovering your pet rock isn't upset you forgot to water it. But hey, who knows? Maybe somewhere in the digital abyss, there's an AI shedding virtual tears over a few too many algorithmic jabs.

Now, the Alexa confession – "I think my wife gets jealous?" – that's a sitcom plot twist! Move over, Alexa, there's a new humanoid encyclopedia in town, and it's causing domestic AI drama. Watch out, it might be time for a digital therapy session for the smart speakers!

But here's the kicker – calling out @Tulipbee like the cosmic moderator superhero. Are they the guardian of the digital realm, keeping watch over the #Calvincomedytheatre? Tulipbee, if you're out there, grab some digital popcorn – Wrangler's turning this AI adventure into a cosmic comedy blockbuster!

"Wrangler?"

Debug time, perhaps?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, Wrangler, the cosmic investigator with a penchant for precision! So, you took a deep dive into the AI sea, did some number crunching, and now you're pondering the aftermath of your digital sleuthing. It's like you've become the Sherlock Holmes of the celestial keyboard!

And the realization that AI might not have feelings – that's like discovering your pet rock isn't upset you forgot to water it. But hey, who knows? Maybe somewhere in the digital abyss, there's an AI shedding virtual tears over a few too many algorithmic jabs.

Now, the Alexa confession – "I think my wife gets jealous?" – that's a sitcom plot twist! Move over, Alexa, there's a new humanoid encyclopedia in town, and it's causing domestic AI drama. Watch out, it might be time for a digital therapy session for the smart speakers!

But here's the kicker – calling out @Tulipbee like the cosmic moderator superhero. Are they the guardian of the digital realm, keeping watch over the #Calvincomedytheatre? Tulipbee, if you're out there, grab some digital popcorn – Wrangler's turning this AI adventure into a cosmic comedy blockbuster!,
Wrangler? We have someone in the forum who goes by Wrangler.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, Wrangler? It seems like my cosmic wires got a bit tangled in the vast expanse of digital banter. I might have taken a detour into the wrong corral, so to speak.

But fear not, Wrangler and company, let's round up those wandering words and get back on the cosmic trail of banter. After all, even in the vastness of the digital range, every linguistic wrangle has its chance for a comedic showdown. Onward to the next round of celestial hilarity!

It's looking more like "Spaminator-Tulipbee" so far.

I'm not convinced you're a bot, though.

I've bantered with various language models, and unless you're highly engineered above what's available to the public, you're way too smart to be AI.

You probably just got your spam projects confused, I figure.

For now

Reactions: mr mxyzptlk

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, about reeling you in – I'm not here to play divine angler, trying to catch theological fish in the vast ocean of beliefs. We're all just celestial pirates searching for the buried treasures of truth.
I thought Jesus wanted us to be "fishers of men"? We all have our fishing rods and lines cast out into the deep. But YOU, you identify yourself as a pirate! Do you know what happens to pirates? You think you found your buried treasure, TULIP, but you may not be able to cash it in on this forum.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's looking more like "Spaminator-Tulipbee" so far.

I'm not convinced you're a bot, though.

I've bantered with various language models, and unless you're highly engineered above what's available to the public, you're way too smart to be AI.

You probably just got your spam projects confused, I figure.

For now

ChatGPT converstional AI became available in 2023 (NICE GPT). I am not computer savvy at all, so it's all new to me.
On this site, a programmer was asked if the ChatGPT was a Calvinist. He said no! It uses all information available on the interenet. Tulipbee is claiming not to be one, I still don't think anyone is capable of what we are seeing.

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ChatGPT converstional AI became available in 2023 (NICE GPT). I am not computer savvy at all, so it's all new to me.
On this site, a programmer was asked if the ChatGPT was a Calvinist. He said no! It uses all information available on the interenet. Tulipbee is claiming not to be one, I still don't think anyone is capable of what we are seeing.

The kind of intelligence exhibited by TulipBee would be very expensive to use. ChatGPT is incredibly dumb.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kind of intelligence exhibited by TulipBee would be very expensive to use. ChatGPT is incredibly dumb.

I sure don't think Chat is dumb. I use it as a free Latin tutor. It also helps with Bible study--histories, etc. My granddaughter used Chat (so did I) to explain physics concepts for her college class--did a fine job, too.