People are losing their Minds and cannot Think==Wonder Why??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Corporations take the financial Risk to meet a public demand...which the public IS NOT compelled to buy or use.
Hardly.
Even in the middle ages, 'corporations' such as they were at the time, and ever since,

were recognized as heartless, soulless entities without conscience, with only profit as a motive.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you think I am obsessed with you?

I seem to rile you up, even when I'm not talking to you. So yes, you seem to be obsessed.

Trust you take you OWN advice after calling someone an Evil Barbarian...because you disagree with them?

Ah, "Yehren" (野人) is Chinese for "barbarian" or "wild man." Sorry, I was referring to myself. I do occasionally disagree with myself, but I usually come to an agreement before long.

What don't you comprehend about testing for results that might be helpful for some?

I comprehend that one of his supporters has hundreds of millions of dollars invested in the company that's peddling the drug. So I think I know the "some" who will find Trump's sales pitches helpful.

On the other hand, the scientific and medical literature does not support the claim that it will be effective against COVID-19, and they do show that it has many harmful effects and that it's potentially lethal if take by some.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baloney. Corporations exist to provide profit to their stockholders. "The people" are not the concern of corporations. This is why corporations, like people, have lawful limits on their behavior. But such limits are legitimate only to the degree that they keep people or corporations from harming others.

Stop buying products a Corporation produces...if you feel as the consumer you are of no importance to them.

The fact is...with out a consumer, a corporation will fold.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I seem to rile you up, even when I'm not talking to you. So yes, you seem to be obsessed.

... "riled"...and "obsessed" is your conclusion by someone Laughing?

That's weird.

Ah, "Yehren" (野人) is Chinese for "barbarian" or "wild man." Sorry, I was referring to myself. I do occasionally disagree with myself, but I usually come to an agreement before long.

Ok.

I comprehend that one of his supporters has hundreds of millions of dollars invested in the company that's peddling the drug. So I think I know the "some" who will find Trump's sales pitches helpful.

So? Trump may have lots of friends that invest in the Same things Trump likes and invests in... that doesn't reveal or suggest or imply any wrong doing.

On the other hand, the scientific and medical literature does not support the claim that it will be effective against COVID-19, and they do show that it has many harmful effects and that it's potentially lethal if take by some.

Seems you are completely oblivious to:
That drug Requires a medical evaluation and Prescription...and any Lethal effects...is like with ANY drug Dependant upon OVER DoSe or meds mixing.
That drug has AND is helping some people to combat the effects of the virus.
It's not a wonder drug for all cases...nor is there ANY wonder antidote for All people...

It's a TESTing phase...that means TRYING any antidote they can Think of...and apparently to your dismay, you don't approve of: drugs other people (especially Trump) finds useful for them...
So?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hardly.
Even in the middle ages, 'corporations' such as they were at the time, and ever since,

were recognized as heartless, soulless entities without conscience, with only profit as a motive.

Corporations...heartless, without conscience, and soulless ...?
Of course they are...Corporations are Not humans.

Of course the ones making RISK investments hope to Gain Profit...Same as any Person who Risks investing in a 401k or pulling the lever on a slot machine. Is their sole intent also greed?
I don't think that is the fit for all risks.

Taken

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Corporations...heartless, without conscience, and soulless ...?
Of course the are...Corporations are Not humans.

Of course the ones making RISK investments hope to Gain Profit...Same as any Person who Risks investing in a 401k or pulling the lever on a slot machine. Is their sole intent also greed?
I don't think that is the fit for all risks.

Taken
If anyone "makes money" in a way that causes others to be hurt, it is not an honest nor godly occupation.

Yes, seeking profit, thru and using godless heartless corporations, as many have noted over the centuries, is sin. (even if unwitting)

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does the silver in bandages used routinely for burn victims and other wounds do ? (hint: eliminates the danger of pathogens)

I think the military has them in all of their 'first aid' and other medical kits.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If anyone "makes money" in a way that causes others to be hurt, it is not an honest nor godly occupation.

Yes, seeking profit, thru and using godless heartless corporations, as many have noted over the centuries, is sin. (even if unwitting)

Whether it is a Individual taking the Risk or a Corporate Bank or any Corporation taking the Risk...everyone is not godless or evil for wanting a Return ...on their RISK.

If you have facts that an Offer is available to you ...that you are not willing to be a part of...then don't oblige yourself to be any part of it....and others have the Same option.

I simply find it funny to LUMP all corporations as EVIL...when a huge majority of people are willing to work for an agreed amount For Corporations who Offer employment...and then the person act as though...they are not connected to what they are calling Evil and godless....even when the person participates in profit "sharing" with the corporation.

Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does the silver in bandages used routinely for burn victims and other wounds do ? (hint: eliminates the danger of pathogens)

I think the military has them in all of their 'first aid' and other medical kits.

Silver has been used for centuries in all kinds of FORMS as a medicinal aid and prevention of harmful bacteria in the body.

The military as I understand, uses silver and zinc embedded bandages on the FIELD for an immediate aid, Before transport of the injured to a medical facility off the Field, as a way to begin Immediate counter action to bacteria,
To reduce chance of infection entering the wound site.

Reactions: Joseph77

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does not think all the evil is funny. They are storing up judgment for themselves every day. (since the middle ages at least) ...

I simply find it funny to LUMP all corporations as EVIL..

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God does not think all the evil is funny. They are storing up judgment for themselves every day. (since the middle ages at least) ...

I'm not calling Evil funny.
I am calling it funny to say all corporations are Evil.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 25:31 The tumult will resound to the ends of the ...
biblehub.com › jeremiah

The tumult will resound to the ends of the earth, for the LORD will bring charges against the nations; he will bring judgment on all mankind and put the wicked to ...

Genesis 6:5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man ...
biblehub.com › genesis

Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great upon the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was altogether evil all the time.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
excerpt online review:
"See people, corporations are not people,

people would generally feel bad when they risk employee's lives.

Corporations have no heart or soul and feel no guilt.

Only profits lost to tort.

Tort reform is a way to relieve corporations from having to operate safely.

Humm, it costs a million bucks to make this safe but $250 G's is the max law suit.

What would a heartless, souless entity decide to do?"

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
excerpt online review:
"See people, corporations are not people,

people would generally feel bad when they risk employee's lives.

Corporations have no heart or soul and feel no guilt.

Only profits lost to tort.

Tort reform is a way to relieve corporations from having to operate safely.

Humm, it costs a million bucks to make this safe but $250 G's is the max law suit.

What would a heartless, souless entity decide to do?"

Why should a Corporation/ its board of Directors "feel" guilt? Guilt for what?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why should a Corporation/ its board of Directors "feel" guilt? Guilt for what?
That's just it, that's the point - as noted through all the years, it has no conscience, no matter who it hurts.
It has no heart, no compassion,
and its whole motive is greed (profits).

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... "riled"...and "obsessed" is your conclusion by someone Laughing?

Following me around and calling names is pretty good evidence of your obsession.

That's weird.

Well, yes, it is. That was my point.

So? Trump may have lots of friends that invest in the Same things Trump likes and invests in...

I suppose it could be a coincidence that he's using a public forum to promote a drug in which one of his major contributors has over seven hundred million dollars invested... :rolleyes:

Seems you are completely oblivious to:
That drug Requires a medical evaluation and Prescription...

And evidence that it works and doesn't do more harm than good. And FDA approval. And stuff like that. That's what it's missing.

apparently to your dismay, you don't approve of: drugs other people (especially Trump) finds useful for them...

For which the current research indicates no demonstrated effect for viruses ,and for which there is much evidence of serious side effects. (But a drug in which one of Trump's big contributors has a lot of money invested)

I think everyone gets the picture.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's because silver metal exhiibts an "oligodynamic effect" that kills cells. The idea is, in a dirty field situation, losing some tissue is less of a concern than bacterial infection.

"The exact mechanism of this action is still unknown but some data suggest that the metal ions denature protein of the target cells by binding to reactive groups resulting in their precipitation and inactivation. The high affinity of cellular proteins for the metallic ions results in the death of the cells due to cumulative effects of the ion within the cells (Benson 2002). Similarly, silver inactivates enzymes by binding with sulfhydryl groups to form silver sulfides or sulfhydryl-binding propensity of silver ion disrupts cell membranes, disables proteins and inhibits enzyme activities (Thurman & Gerba 1988; Semikina & Skulacher 1990). The study also suggest that positively charged copper ion distorts the cell wall by bonding to negatively charged groups and allowing the silver ion into the cell (Hambidge 2001). Silver ions bind to DNA, RNA, enzymes and cellular proteins causing cell damage and death."
The Oligodynamic Effect: How Some Metals Kill Off Bacteria - Tested.com

I've been told that many ancient armies, including those of the Israelites, would put a clean bronze spearpoint in drinking water. Experience told them that such water would be safer to drink. The problem is, too much of it, can poison you by destroying your cells that it contacts.

Silver is widely used to prevent bacterial contamination in wound dressings, says Agarwal, "but these dressings deliver a very large load of silver, and that can kill a lot of cells in the wound."

Wound healing is a particular problem in diabetes, where poor blood supply that inhibits healing can require amputations, and also in burn wards. Agarwal says some burn surgeons avoid silver dressings despite their constant concern with infection.

Using a new approach, Agarwal has crafted an ultra-thin material carrying a precise dose of silver. One square inch contains just 0.4 percent of the silver that is found in the silver-treated antibacterial bandages now used in medicine.

In tests in lab dishes, the low concentration of silver killed 99.9999 percent of the bacteria but did not damage cells called fibroblasts that are needed to repair a wound.
New Approach To Wound Healing May Be Easy On Skin, But Hard On Bacteria

Obviously, there are substances that work pretty well if placed on wound, that you would not want to ingest in doses likely to kill pathogens in your body. Silver is one of them. Far as I know, no one has shown any benefit at levels unlikely to cause side effects. The most common reported problems are kidney dysfunction and loss of night vision, but neither has been adequately studied to show a serious hazard. The biggest drawback seems to be that it changes your skin color.

300px-Argyria_2b.jpg

Apparently, it's permanent, like a tatoo.
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/15563659609020246

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Far as I know, no one has shown any benefit at levels unlikely to cause side effects.
oops....
.... eventually, gradually, look at the articles covering the last hundred or so years, at the silver edge dot com (just for info).

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oops....
.... eventually, gradually, look at the articles covering the last hundred or so years, at the silver edge dot com (just for info).

I look at medical sources, not the guys selling the stuff. For some reason, people who want to sell you things, sometimes lie to you.