Personal Procedures for discerning/avoiding discrimination against Christians?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mike12

Oct 28, 2020
Madison
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a small but true source of law and ethics concerning employment if, say, an employer only hired muslim employees to serve pork. Or jewish employees. Consider if an employer wants all Christians to work Sunday.

When you consider yourself surrounded for litmus tests for faith with little other substance, what organizations or procedures are in place to be followed? In fact, most other discrimination act cases have a dedicated idea concerning discrimination.

Consider if you were in a class that had an outside the book test, outside the study material, that asked you to name 10 brands from memory as your favorite that you experience, with 2 further questions developing the idea. Consider the Puritanical disdain on parties, social events, products tobacco, or over attached or addictive personalities. Would this gradeletter test that results in an endgrade of "D" to score a 0 on in abstention, how else could that have been handled? If you report you are a Christian, does that only suggest a moral superiority and does that only cause an argument of one-upmanship? They can quote scripture and show awareness. Was that a litmus test of Christians? The book chapter on Christians said they bought less products, itself.

What causes discrimination of clearly Formed discrimination groups? It will be not noting the Formed class to be discriminated against. Many people have noted a fair possibility for Universities to discriminate against Christians in applications. My rejection in one case said they didn't want the religion there, or pushed on others. I've never proselytized on campus. I spoke when spoken to to discern issues. University applications then openly promote and demote on creed.

What ways are there to not patronize professors or employers? Religious groups are venturing toward close-minded behavior. I didn't point toward closeminded behavior.

The Civil Court deciding that the Country recognizes certain kinds of Marriages as the Religious Union rarely asks if it is part of a faith tradition, whatsoever. Churches rarely receive accurate advertisement and promotion in media of accurate morals.

Christians will be judged on attendance to particular social patterns like Facebook that are unnatural. Are the Facebook founders Christian and is it a Christian message to attend facebook visible anywhere? Many sacrifices are required that are unnatural in life, of course, and how do you navigate those appropriately?

Last edited:

Mike12

Oct 28, 2020
Madison
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wasn't "Under God's Power She Flourishes" the previous motto of an all-male Princeton University until 1975? Its not that we should only regard as wage-earners everyone, a bottomline GDP per Capita human population, its that many people in culture today are Incapable of not discriminating. They must take down their own private institutions, social circles and practices. No social circles or any institutions today will be allowed the sacred feminine in any arena.
What about the military, firemen, and various "working women"? Only Communist countries seem to have the same answers. What about the Home is the Temple? And they'll remove belief in property.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a small but true source of law and ethics concerning employment if, say, an employer only hired muslim employees to serve pork. Or jewish employees. Consider if an employer wants all Christians to work Sunday.

If I had to work Sunday I would if I needed the money and job, in fact I do work Sunday as a sub-deacon getting the Church ready and my Priest works Sunday.

Mike12

Oct 28, 2020
Madison
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I had to work Sunday I would if I needed the money and job, in fact I do work Sunday as a sub-deacon getting the Church ready and my Priest works Sunday.
Yes, obviously. I meant the employer discovers which employees are Christians and hazards them, selects them with that specificity to work Sunday. Those are interesting situations when we all know that the environment has taken extreme interest in our person.
Sins are what the Lord says they are, and not what we Want to be self-decided Sins, and we're all falling short, we're sinners, and we don't like sin and it happens all the time, don't you agree? I don't know about your Church. Labors to God? That's nearly the dedication, anyway.

Last edited: