Pet Day 2020

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As promised today is a day that we dedicate to our pets. :) I've had other animals in the past but right now I want to talk about the current pets I've had and the pets that I really want. First of all this is Jasmine. :)

IMG_6766.JPG

She used to love lying in the sink and drinking from it. Lol the silly kitty. :p She ran away a few years ago after bursting out through the screen door late at night and she never came back. :( I still miss her like crazy and I will always love her and I can only hope and pray that she found a nice loving home somewhere. :) (I'm not even sure if she's still alive at the moment. :/)

This is the cat that I have right now and her name is Jessie. She was named after the cowgirl from the Toy Story movies. :D As you can tell by her picture she is extremely spoiled and for some reason she has a strange fascination with dirty laundry, towels, and rags. XD (And my shoes once I've come back from a walk lol) Believe it or not her favorite food is corn, lettuce, and carrots. (She's a vegetarian kitty. :p) She's also a very cuddly lap cat and loves to play as well but sometimes she gets into really feisty moods and so if you're walking around you better watch out or she'll attack your legs!! 0-0 (Oh and she's become more talkative too but not as much as Jasmine was. Our first kitty was adopted and our second one was a stray.)

IMG_20180830_194807.jpg

The pets that I currently really want to have is a tortoise and a Beagle since I've always loved lapdogs and I've wanted a turtle/tortoise (more so a tortoise now) ever since I was a kid. :) This is a snapping turtle that I saw one day while on my way out to breakfast. :D

IMG_20180531_085600.jpg

And this is just a Beagle puppy because I think that they're extremely cute. :p

unnamed (4).jpg

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What a cute dog is it a boy or a girl? Also I'm surprised that @Nancy or @historyb hasn't commented in this thread yet.
She's called Babs or Babsie and we lost her a few years ago and I still miss her. She was part border collie and part labrador and the best, most intelligent and lovely dog you could have.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As promised today is a day that we dedicate to our pets. :) I've had other animals in the past but right now I want to talk about the current pets I've had and the pets that I really want. First of all this is Jasmine. :)

View attachment 11571

She used to love lying in the sink and drinking from it. Lol the silly kitty. :p She ran away a few years ago after bursting out through the screen door late at night and she never came back. :( I still miss her like crazy and I will always love her and I can only hope and pray that she found a nice loving home somewhere. :) (I'm not even sure if she's still alive at the moment. :/)

This is the cat that I have right now and her name is Jessie. She was named after the cowgirl from the Toy Story movies. :D As you can tell by her picture she is extremely spoiled and for some reason she has a strange fascination with dirty laundry, towels, and rags. XD (And my shoes once I've come back from a walk lol) Believe it or not her favorite food is corn, lettuce, and carrots. (She's a vegetarian kitty. :p) She's also a very cuddly lap cat and loves to play as well but sometimes she gets into really feisty moods and so if you're walking around you better watch out or she'll attack your legs!! 0-0 (Oh and she's become more talkative too but not as much as Jasmine was. Our first kitty was adopted and our second one was a stray.)

View attachment 11572

The pets that I currently really want to have is a tortoise and a Beagle since I've always loved lapdogs and I've wanted a turtle/tortoise (more so a tortoise now) ever since I was a kid. :) This is a snapping turtle that I saw one day while on my way out to breakfast. :D

View attachment 11573

And this is just a Beagle puppy because I think that they're extremely cute. :p

View attachment 11574
Your cats are gorgeous. We have had a good few over the years.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She's called Babs or Babsie and we lost her a few years ago and I still miss her. She was part border collie and part labrador and the best, most intelligent and lovely dog you could have.

The people that say animals don't have souls are clueless. Dog is God backwards,.. I don't think there's any way that they don't go to Heaven and you won't see Babsie again someday. :)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is the best thread on here just now.

I think we must have had six in the years since we were married in 1971 the ones that were ours from the start and not strays were Brandy and Sparky. I'll see if I can find some old pics.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the best thread on here just now.

I think we must have had six in the years since we were married in 1971 the ones that were ours from the start and not strays were Brandy and Sparky. I'll see if I can find some old pics.

Okay and thanks,.. but yeah what do you think? Do you think we'll see our dearly departed animal friends again in Heaven someday?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2020-11-9_21-39-53.png

This is one of my daughters with our pretty tortoiseshell. She found us one New Year's Eve while I was watching Charade and I called he Susie.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Nancy now you can post a picture of your furbaby or furbabies. :)

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
AWWWWWWW!!!!

Babsie lives on in your heart and memories
She certainly does. I even find myself occasionally reaching down to the side of my chair where she used to curl up. Apparently it's the same chemical in us that makes us bond with our children that bonds us to our pets too. So it'a a strong love.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a cute dog is it a boy or a girl? Also I'm surprised that @Nancy or @historyb hasn't commented in this thread yet.

The best dog I have ever had or ever known, this is him at 9 weeks.
Well, never mind. I do NOT like this new FB format, I cannot even find my photos much less my wall! And, I do not understand why those photos are no longer on my computer??!! I'll figure it out :(

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The best dog I have ever had or ever known, this is him at 9 weeks.
Well, never mind. I do NOT like this new FB format, I cannot even find my photos much less my wall! And, I do not understand why those photos are no longer on my computer??!! I'll figure it out :(

Aww,.. I hope you do. *Hugs*

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay This is my dirty rotten little stinker Jazz, going on 4
92208765_10217348388084989_3532820221133848576_n.jpg

Here is my heart, best lil guy EVER! :D He is about nine weeks here.
58805610_10214773622197451_3297090717754589184_n.jpg

And, this here is Babygirl, from a puppymill...she was there for 3 to 4 years and is a different species all on her own, lol. She is so very sweet but, afraid of her own shadow...literally!
49947523_10214149437513224_5366488664857640960_n.jpg

My little fur family :)

Reactions: historyb