Pfizer Paxlovid Not Effective at Preventing Covid AFTER Biden Purchases 20 Million Doses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah even in New England, many summer days I am a prisoner of my house with A/C
Just ponder on the new HOME with the LORD that comes at the end of our faith . Now that will be paradise forever with the glorious Lord .
A day that a lamb looks forward too . Let all that has breath praise and thank the LORD .
IT hit one hundred and SEVEN today . It was hot .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was 20 years ago last month that I was diagnosed. Along with the Lupus, I also got fibromyalgia, which is often caused by Lupus.
One day we will be HOME . no more pain , no more tears , Just FOREVER WITH THE GLORIOUS LORD .
That , my friend , IS A DAY TOO LOOK FORWARD TOO . Till then we must armour up and strap all armour on .
Having all hope on the LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That my friend is a real bad sign . THEY GOT A VESTED INTEREST . Which dont mean much to the peoples .
MONEY is the goal no matter the cost . WHO is gonna look out for the people
IF the so called ones in charge and are supposedly looking out for us ,and that have a vested interested , are the ones sitting ON THE BOARD .
This is not a good sign . Not at all . OH BUT WE HAVE THE LORD MY FRIEND . MEN DO as men do . WE HAVE THE LORD .
AKA , if the spokes man for the shot are the ones invested IN THE SHOT
WHO LOOKS OUT FOR THE PEOPLE . exactly .

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just ponder on the new HOME with the LORD that comes at the end of our faith . Now that will be paradise forever with the glorious Lord .
A day that a lamb looks forward too . Let all that has breath praise and thank the LORD .
IT hit one hundred and SEVEN today . It was hot .

AMEN! Will be so glad to be rid of this body of sin and death!!!

Reactions: amigo de christo