PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see why I went to a place called Zandy's on Tuesdays because they had hamburgers for .15 cents and McDonalds was .28 cents. Recently got married then...

Coffee 15 cents then, $2.00 today.... do the math.... 1300% inflation in 50 years.... Every time inflation happens they are robbing the people of their wealth, the above will give you an idea how much they have been stealing from the people.

Reactions: APAK

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Incidentally, the Titanic only had 3 funnels, the rear one was just a dummy for ventilation and to make the ship look more impressive.
Just a thought but perhaps that Godless "proud and haughty" aspect attracted the iceberg to it to bring it down?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Incidentally, the Titanic only had 3 funnels, the rear one was just a dummy for ventilation and to make the ship look more impressive.
Just a thought but perhaps that Godless "proud and haughty" aspect attracted the iceberg to it to bring it down?
Did not know that, and most are ignorant of this fake funnel used for air exhaust. add vanity and arrogance into the mix... Thanks

Reactions: Dropship

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coffee 15 cents then, $2.00 today.... do the math.... 1300% inflation in 50 years.... Every time inflation happens they are robbing the people of their wealth, the above will give you an idea how much they have been stealing from the people.
So true and with your math...and folks do not see to get the gravity of the dire situation that this debt fiat system reaps on all of us.

Reactions: dev553344

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is evidence the captain of the ship deliberately sunk it in order to have some influemtial passengers killed.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is evidence the captain of the ship deliberately sunk it in order to have some influemtial passengers killed.

Yes and it's also been speculated that the sinking was an insurance scam that went wrong, and that it was really the Titanic's sister ship the 'Olympic' that was sunk and not the Titanic.
For example submersibles exploring the wreck of the Titanic spotted this partial nameplate on it with the letters 'MP' which could be part of the word OLYMPIC-

titanic-olympicA.jpg

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes and it's also been speculated that the sinking was an insurance scam that went wrong, and that it was really the Titanic's sister ship the 'Olympic' that was sunk and not the Titanic.
For example submersibles exploring the wreck of the Titanic spotted this partial nameplate on it with the letters 'MP' which could be part of the word OLYMPIC-

View attachment 25059
Mystery upon mystery and endless conspiracy theories.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well guy's ....here I have a visitor out of the blue. A Torres Strait Island pigeon. A wild animal. It flew onto my arm while I was at the beach three nights ago and had no objections coming home. I'm amazed to say the least! It sleeps in my cabin....even snuggling up to my head on the pillow....I can hear its heartbeat....which blows me out. There is however a downside; shitting in inconvenient places......buttttt, I guess if I want this bird's company, compromises will be needful.....any suggestions?
Ohhh, by the way, my two and a half year old grand daughter has named him/her 'Red'......that was out of left field!

Photo on 11-8-2022 at 8.36 am.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well guy's ....here I have a visitor out of the blue. A Torres Strait Island pigeon. A wild animal. It flew onto my arm while I was at the beach three nights ago and had no objections coming home. I'm amazed to say the least! It sleeps in my cabin....even snuggling up to my head on the pillow....I can hear its heartbeat....which blows me out. There is however a downside; shitting in inconvenient places......buttttt, I guess if I want this bird's company, compromises will be needful.....any suggestions?
Ohhh, by the way, my two and a half year old grand daughter has named him/her 'Red'......that was out of left field!

View attachment 25081
Could be someones pet pigeon that got out and landed with you then?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
530291_284954054923757_1183578206_n.jpg

The Bush in Broken Hill, Thames/Coromandel.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
530291_284954054923757_1183578206_n.jpg

The Bush in Broken Hill, Thames/Coromandel.
Reminds me of my Dad's back yard kinda. He has ferns there, I used to play in them when I was a child. We have stinging nettles that cause itchy painful rashes when you brush up against them. Some of the ferns were said to have a natural remedy for that rash. The underside of the fern leaves provided some relief. Don't know if you have stinging nettles there?

"A common forest remedy that is said to relieve the irritation is to rub the nettle sting with the underside of a fern. The sori from fern leaves is said to help soothe the itch. Most commonly bracken fern and sword fern are the native ferns that are often associated with this method." Stinging Nettle