PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you all.
I am staying at my son's house.
We will be having a celebration of life in the church where he is a board member.
Really appreciate your prayers.

You are in my heart...I pray you and your family heal quickly of the deep grief.
Do you want us to pray that the house sells, or will you take it off the market? May Father send you wisdom and strength at this time. x

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are in my heart...I pray you and your family heal quickly of the deep grief.
Do you want us to pray that the house sells, or will you take it off the market? May Father send you wisdom and strength at this time. x
Please pray the house sells.
I can't be there by myself.
Need to move to town where the rest of my family members are.
Bless you all for the support.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will not be posting on the forum for awhile.
We had a very bad accident on the 21.
Driving through the canyon near Lytton BC Canada on Highway1 a rock rolled down the mountain.
It went right through the windshield and killed my wife.
She had severe head injuries.Could not be revived.
Life can be short folks, be aware of it.
I know we can't do much, but we will be here for you.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks for that my friend.
I just wanted to know how you wanted us to pray...before I jumped in with my spiritual boots..
Hugs ...Helen

Please pray that it sells before the snow flies.
I can't go there 1.5 hour drive to go and take care of it and 1.5 hour back.
Somebody needs to be there during the winter and I don't want to by myself.
Specially when it turns real cold as it usually does there.
If nobody is there wildlife also takes a toll on the house.
Thanks guys for all your concerns.
I really appreciate it.
Cremation is on saturday (family only) and celebration of life one week later in church.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Went to the Emergency Room this morning a to try to get help for Cheryl, in very bad pain! They sent us to a Doctor Siaz, and they wouldn't see her, so we started to look for other Doctor's in Parker AZ, we went to four more, and non of them would even take a look at her! How Much does it cost for Mercy or Compassion when it come's to our Health Care System. We realize that God has us in His Hand's, but they could SEE she was in Pain. Please Pray for Cheryl!!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Went to the Emergency Room this morning a to try to get help for Cheryl, in very bad pain! They sent us to a Doctor Siaz, and they wouldn't see her, so we started to look for other Doctor's in Parker AZ, we went to four more, and non of them would even take a look at her! How Much does it cost for Mercy or Compassion when it come's to our Health Care System. We realize that God has us in His Hand's, but they could SEE she was in Pain. Please Pray for Cheryl!!
Praying here for Cheryl!

Reactions: Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Oh wow...So sorry to hear this sad news.
Move to Canada, the'd have to see you and give her help.
Is it her breast?
I have had her on my prayer list.

We are praying deliverance from pain and speedy healing for her.
And wisdom for you ....praying with you.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry to hear this Truth. There is no justice in this world. And, I think they need to change it from "healthcare" to PHARMAcare. I am now praying for Cheryl. that God WILL bring her relief from her pain and the faith to see her through this storm. Also for you brother, for peace.