PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh wow...So sorry to hear this sad news.
Move to Canada, the'd have to see you and give her help.
Is it her breast?
I have had her on my prayer list.

We are praying deliverance from pain and speedy healing for her.
And wisdom for you ....praying with you.

THANK YOU!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry to hear this Truth. There is no justice in this world. And, I think they need to change it from "healthcare" to PHARMAcare. I am now praying for Cheryl. that God WILL bring her relief from her pain and the faith to see her through this storm. Also for you brother, for peace.

THANK YOU!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am just seeing this...…:( I am so...so very saddened to hear of this tragic accident that took the life of your wife. I am a widow and I do know how devastating this is in one's life. I am in tears. Praying for you my brother.....may God be your strength through all this.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry to hear this Truth. There is no justice in this world. And, I think they need to change it from "healthcare" to PHARMAcare. I am now praying for Cheryl. that God WILL bring her relief from her pain and the faith to see her through this storm. Also for you brother, for peace.
In Oklahoma the ER never turns anyone away who comes in to be seen.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the few months I have been on here, I have noticed a certain"spirit" of things by the tone of the posts. There are days I like to be on here and days that can make me sad to be on here. It's like a "cyber mood" thing, lol.
Wow this is so spot on with what I have been feeling as well......I even sent HiddenInHim a PM and said what is going on with the forum? Everyone seems complacent lately.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow this is so spot on with what I have been feeling as well......I even sent HiddenInHim a PM and said what is going on with the forum? Everyone seems complacent lately.
Strange how that works. Evil spirits work over time. :mad:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strange how that works. Evil spirits work over time. :mad:
o_O Well I bind any hindering and demonic spirt coming against all the members here on this forum.....in the mighty Name of Jesus! The Name that is above every name and every knee shall and will bow to it! I loose the spirit of Life and Joy and Peace upon this place and I ask you Holy Spirit to send a Fire and rekindle us....fill us to overflowing with your anointing and break every yoke that has any of us bound and held captive. I thank you and again I ask this in Jesus Name!. AMEN!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And the Dragon went after those that keep the Commandment's of God, and have the Testimony of Yeshua [Jesus] our Lord!
When Soul's come together, and find unity, the enemy slip's in to bring unity to an end!
As we have seen, even Tragedy to some here has an effect on all of us, we see through post's sadness to some we have come to respect, and care about, Just remember we are here to uplift, through Prayer, and Edification of and too each other, do not throw in the towel, dig your feet in and push out the enemy, Love will Conquer All!

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the Dragon went after those that keep the Commandment's of God, and have the Testimony of Yeshua [Jesus] our Lord!
When Soul's come together, and find unity, the enemy slip's in to bring unity to an end!
As we have seen, even Tragedy to some here has an effect on all of us, we see through post's sadness to some we have come to respect, and care about, Just remember we are here to uplift, through Prayer, and Edification of and too each other, do not throw in the towel, dig your feet in and push out the enemy, Love will Conquer All!
Amen! I posted a prayer for this forum a few minutes ago and yes we got to keep marching on....no time to lay down and quit now!

Reactions: amadeus and Truth

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prayers for all that are afflicted. God send abundant comfort and healing. We all are the same family.

2 Corinthians 1:3-5 KJVS
Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
[4] Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
[5] For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
20180928_192059-1195x2124.jpg

Evening prayers. Even the beasts praise God. Saw this pious fellow on my hummingbird feeder this evening at twilight. I've always imagined God made them as a reminder that all His creation worships Him. Have you heard the squirrels singing to Him? A high clear shrill whistle like cry as they sit or lie on a limb. It's a sound of contentment and surely is praise to God.

Before Jesus came Himself to save me the only place I found any peace was in the forests and fields. God loves His creation and still comes to smell the flowers and watch the birds building their nest and the whitetail fawns chasing each other. I didn't know then that the peace I felt there was God hovering near, watching me knowing that soon I would accept His kind invitation to believe in His son. Afterwards I realized where the sense of peace came from that I had sought

Psalm 150:6 KJVS
Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord . Praise ye the Lord .

Psalm 104
Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
[2] Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
[3] Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
[4] Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
[5] Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
[6] Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
[7] At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
[8] They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
[9] Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.
[10] He sendeth the springs into the valleys, which run among the hills.
[11] They give drink to every beast of the field: the wild asses quench their thirst. [12] By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches.
[13] He watereth the hills from his chambers: the earth is satisfied with the fruit of thy works.
[14] He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;
[15] And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart.
[16] The trees of the Lord are full of sap ; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted;
[17] Where the birds make their nests: as for the stork, the fir trees are her house. [18] The high hills are a refuge for the wild goats; and the rocks for the conies.
[19] He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down.
[20] Thou makest darkness, and it is night: wherein all the beasts of the forest do creep forth .
[21] The young lions roar after their prey, and seek their meat from God.
[22] The sun ariseth, they gather themselves together, and lay them down in their dens.
[23] Man goeth forth unto his work and to his labour until the evening.
[24] O Lord , how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.
[25] So is this great and wide sea, wherein are things creeping innumerable, both small and great beasts.
[26] There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.
[27] These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season.
[28] That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good.
[29] Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.
[30] Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.
[31] The glory of the Lord shall endure for ever: the Lord shall rejoice in his works. [32] He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke.
[33] I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
[34] My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord .
[35] Let the sinners be consumed out of the earth, and let the wicked be no more. Bless thou the Lord, O my soul. Praise ye the Lord.

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Went to the Emergency Room this morning a to try to get help for Cheryl, in very bad pain! They sent us to a Doctor Siaz, and they wouldn't see her, so we started to look for other Doctor's in Parker AZ, we went to four more, and non of them would even take a look at her! How Much does it cost for Mercy or Compassion when it come's to our Health Care System. We realize that God has us in His Hand's, but they could SEE she was in Pain. Please Pray for Cheryl!!
Late getting here...

Did you try these places North and South of you..

1.NextCare Urgent Care
1810 Mesquite AveLake Havasu City, AZ 86403

(928) 453-4600

2.Havasu Regional Medical Center
45 Capri Blvd Ste GLake Havasu City, AZ 86403

(928) 505-1030

3.Paul Klein, NP
1799 Kiowa Ave Ste 104Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

(928) 505-1030

4.Havasu Regional Medical Center Urgent Care

(928) 505-1030

5.Hrmc Urgent Care Center
1799 Kiowa AveLake Havasu City, AZ 86403

(928) 505-1030

Is she better now and not in pain.....what's her status?

Bless you and Cheryl...hoping she is much better..or getting better

APAK

Reactions: Truth

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Late getting here...

Did you try these places North and South of you..

1.NextCare Urgent Care
1810 Mesquite AveLake Havasu City, AZ 86403

(928) 453-4600

2.Havasu Regional Medical Center
45 Capri Blvd Ste GLake Havasu City, AZ 86403

(928) 505-1030

3.Paul Klein, NP

(928) 505-1030

4.Havasu Regional Medical Center Urgent Care

(928) 505-1030

5.Hrmc Urgent Care Center
1799 Kiowa AveLake Havasu City, AZ 86403

(928) 505-1030

Is she better now and not in pain.....what's her status?

Bless you and Cheryl...hoping she is much better..or getting better

APAK

Thank You for the Info, No we haven't yet gone to Havasu, She was extremely worn out after 5 hour's of searching. We do know what our next option's are, ether Havasu, or Phoenix!
Yes I believe the Prayer's of many on this Forum has resulted in the decrees in Her Pain, Bless you ALL for your Prayer's!
Again Thank You for the Info, as I will take note's for referral, at least I have place's to check!

Reactions: Helen and amadeus