PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen! I posted a prayer for this forum a few minutes ago and yes we got to keep marching on....no time to lay down and quit now!

Yes after I posted and it came up I read your Prayer, just behind I guess, Anyway good to know that there is unity even in the thought's of other's, coming to a conclusion and then Praying alike! Be Blessed, I know you are!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today there was finally a viewing with a Real Estate Sales Man at the house.
I already lowered the price.
Please pray that I get a decent offer.

Yes, praying for a perfect new owner.
It is a "God House" we pray someone will buy is quickly and be mightily blessed there....it is a beautiful place. ❤️

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you all, I keep you informed.
So great to have Christian friends.
How people live without Christ and fellowship beats me.
I don't know how anybody ca live without Him either Triumph. And, yes...we are more than friends...we are family. God Bless...and we DO have you in prayer.

Reactions: amadeus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you all, I keep you informed.
So great to have Christian friends.
How people live without Christ and fellowship beats me.

Agree. Many talked about "loving and caring"...but when the rubber hits the road ...hmmmm

Still praying for a speedy house sale.
Bless you....H

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Late getting here...

Did you try these places North and South of you..

1.NextCare Urgent Care
1810 Mesquite AveLake Havasu City, AZ 86403

(928) 453-4600

2.Havasu Regional Medical Center
45 Capri Blvd Ste GLake Havasu City, AZ 86403

(928) 505-1030

3.Paul Klein, NP
1799 Kiowa Ave Ste 104Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

(928) 505-1030

4.Havasu Regional Medical Center Urgent Care
1799 Kiowa Ave Ste 104Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403

(928) 505-1030

5.Hrmc Urgent Care Center
1799 Kiowa AveLake Havasu City, AZ 86403

(928) 505-1030

Is she better now and not in pain.....what's her status?

Bless you and Cheryl...hoping she is much better..or getting better

APAK

I Just wanted to THANK YOU For the Info! We went to Havasu yesterday to the Emergency Room at the Regional Hospital, and they treated us almost like Royalty, we spent 7 hrs in the room, and they did all sort's of test's, Xray's. blood, I can't remember all of them, they even set up an appointment for friday with a woman Doctor, So we do have an open door for Help. THANK YOU, and May you be Blessed as you have Blessed us!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I Just wanted to THANK YOU For the Info! We went to Havasu yesterday to the Emergency Room at the Regional Hospital, and they treated us almost like Royalty, we spent 7 hrs in the room, and they did all sort's of test's, Xray's. blood, I can't remember all of them, they even set up an appointment for friday with a woman Doctor, So we do have an open door for Help. THANK YOU, and May you be Blessed as you have Blessed us!

Amen brother....what wonderful news.
Im so happy for Cheryl ..
PLEASE keep us updated.. ✟

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Truth: I want be to perfectly honest with you. I was compelled to look up places where you lived and deliver it to you. I never once questioned it. Praise God in the highest.

Not me but he. Amen

Bless you and your wife for a great recovery.

APAK

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth: I want be to perfectly honest with you. I was compelled to look up places where you lived and deliver it to you. I never once questioned it. Praise God in the highest.

Not me but he. Amen

Bless you and your wife for a great recovery.

APAK

When I looked up your state, and being in Florida I was even more Grateful, God know's better than we do, Yes Praise God!
But Thank You for following a leading, from Him.

B

brakelite

I will not be posting on the forum for awhile.
We had a very bad accident on the 21.
Driving through the canyon near Lytton BC Canada on Highway1 a rock rolled down the mountain.
It went right through the windshield and killed my wife.
She had severe head injuries.Could not be revived.
Life can be short folks, be aware of it.
Haven't been in this thread for a while, so to read this in the midst of wonderful photos of wildlife and fairs, came as a shock. My heart goes out to you brother. Kia Ora. Kia kaha. Kia manawanui. (Maori...be well, be strong, be resolute).