PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The celebration of my wife's live was true blessing.
Over 230 showed up at church.
There's not one single person attending this service that could have an excuse on judgement day by saying: "I did not know about Jesus"
The message was loud and clear, just the way my wife would have liked it.
We had four pastors and their wives involved, lots of old time gospel songs.
Both sons spoke and one granddaughter.
A local restaurant donated food for lunch afterwards. (A good friend of mine owns it.)
I thank you all who supported me on this forum. I'm moving to a new location, bought a nice house and moving back to town. I cannot sty in an isolated area by myself. Now2Q==-12.jpg have another bridge to cross.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Triumph1300

Keep giving God the glory my friend. I am glad the service was uplifting for you and for others. I am glad that so many remembered her and paid respect by joining with you that one last time.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Triumph1300

Keep giving God the glory my friend. I am glad the service was uplifting for you and for others. I am glad that so many remembered her and paid respect by joining with you that one last time.

Thank you Amadeus.

BTW I'm reading all your post and you are one of the most positive poster on this whole forum.
Love you, man!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you Amadeus.

BTW I'm reading all your post and you are one of the most positive poster on this whole forum.
Love you, man!
I have not lost my better half but I have learned over the years to appreciate her more and more.

Just about 6 years ago my old pastor lost his wife after 66 years of marriage. It of course broke his heart for he had learned to lean heavily on her and she was able to bear it and give him what he needed. It took him a while to get back into his calling as he needed to do, but now he serves on at 93 years of age.

God has His reasons for leaving a person alone in this way. He is always with us. We just need to lean on Him as we walk on that highway of holiness toward the Light. Now your road has taken on a new difficulty without your helpmeet beside you, but you must go forward. You are still here because God is not finished with you yet. God will be with you and we, those on this forum, who have loved you, will lend all the support for you that we can.

Your brother always in Christ.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you Amadeus.

Love you, man!

Amen Triumph I totally agree with you...( re @amadeus ) our friend John here is very wise in all that he writes.
I too look for his posts. :)

On forums it is very evident as to who listens to the Lord as they post and who just posts just to be heard, or to 'have a platform'.

Even when John is correcting , he does it lovingly and wisely.

I'm glad to hear that you have moved house.
Im still praying for the sale of your lovely house.

You had a lovely wife...you were put together by God.
She is waiting for you....
I know there is no "giving in marriage" in glory....but somehow I am sure we will know each other.

If we were all just nameless blobs...James and John would not have asked Jesus if they could sit on His right and left hand in Glory.
We will all have a 'new name'....we cannot comprehend the awesomeness that awaits us!!

Hugs and blessings....Helen

B

brakelite

@Triumph1300 may God bless, keep, protect and inspire you as you enter into this new phase of life. Go forward in His strength and there will never be a shortage of opportunities to continue your service for him and your fellow man.
KJV Isaiah 57
The Blessed Death of the Righteous
1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Triumph1300 may God bless, keep, protect and inspire you as you enter into this new phase of life. Go forward in His strength and there will never be a shortage of opportunities to continue your service for him and your fellow man.
KJV Isaiah 57 The Blessed Death of the Righteous
1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

I love that scripture that you quoted.

Whatever is coming down the pipeline for the Christians...She is now safe and happy now...and we are left here to face it!!

B

brakelite

I love that scripture that you quoted.

Whatever is coming down the pipeline for the Christians...She is now safe and happy now...and we are left here to face it!!
All who are called to face the final crisis (I do not believe in any pre-trib rapture) will be given the grace and strength to do so.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Someone send me this::

Know that the Lord has you covered in every way!
He is the one who FIGHTS for you, and the one who PROVIDES for your every need.
The "root connection" between these two words can be no accident when we realize that the Living Word Himself gave them as a testimony to these essential aspects of His love and care for us.