PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You have always been a ray of light, especially on this thread!! my Wife and I lifted You up in Prayer at the beginning of Sabbath last night, And we will continue to lift You up before the Lord, in all Your need's, with the Love of the Father and Son take Comfort in this - As the Mountain's are around Jerusalem, the Lord is all around His People!

Amen to that!! Yes...Agree.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gary? when we Pray I like to name the Soul before our Lord, I hope he don't mind!

I am learning lots of names on here now...like you...it helps in praying for them.

But, I don't know your name!!!

Bless you...Helen

Reactions: Truth and Nancy

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I will not be posting on the forum for awhile.
We had a very bad accident on the 21.
Driving through the canyon near Lytton BC Canada on Highway1 a rock rolled down the mountain.
It went right through the windshield and killed my wife.
She had severe head injuries.Could not be revived.
Life can be short folks, be aware of it.
Oh Triumph, Ive just read your post here. So sorry to hear this news.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have always been a ray of light, especially on this thread!! my Wife and I lifted You up in Prayer at the beginning of Sabbath last night, And we will continue to lift You up before the Lord, in all Your need's, with the Love of the Father and Son take Comfort in this - As the Mountain's are around Jerusalem, the Lord is all around His People!
How are you and Cheryl today @Truth ?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
dcp_0479.jpg
That's the way some hardy and adventurous Kiwis do it when they go on Holiday or even as their lifestyle. This picture was taken when my wife I were in Levin, New Zealand, the place where I lived once. brakelite would know of some of these odd thing Kiwis do from time to time.

APAK

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Great photo @APAK So you have lived in quite a few countries in your time! Was it interest or was the moving around job related?

And which place did you hate to leave? :)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great photo @APAK So you have lived in quite a few countries in your time! Was it interest or was the moving around job related?

And which place did you hate to leave? :)

From England as a wee boy to New Zealand, finished High School there then soon enough to America. I miss NZ the most because that's where I related well with the land, sea and people, whether indigenous Maori or Pākehā (white of Eurpean descent). My first look at a girl as for a girlfriend was one of my neighbors. She was a Maori and a really good looker... She left well after I was in America already I heard, to Melbourne Australia.

My first full time adult job was in America......ready to go to Viet Nam then the assignment was changed a week before to Missiles (Montana) about 2.5 hours drive to Canada without white-out conditions. Was a maintenance worker as an enlisted communications maintenance technician at that place....met my wife Diane there....got married in Idaho....many years later in a different State with a different job became an officer....did 26 years total and retired as a Major in the USAF. Travelled the world and then some. Been to all 50 States in the US except two...Had several positions..,,Astronautical and (astronaut program), and Aerospace and even as a Systems Engineer. Lot of High security clearances etc....over 25 years of carrying them

I can fill in the gaps if you wish Helen...just for you....;)

Bless you,

APAK
PS I have a few more pics to show if you guys are not bored...