PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as I know whitewater is not an actual place in Arkansas but was a development corporation that the Clintons had their talons around. It involved properties along the white River which is in North Arkansas. The following link describes it in detail.

Theirs was an ugly picture!

Whitewater controversy - Wikipedia

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nice painting. I used to paint too...I found it very therapeutic...the trouble was that Dave would come out of bedroom at 3am and say-
" STOP, you need some sleep! "

I was not very disciplined :rolleyes:.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can't help it I feel like this once and awhile.
But the Lord, plus my Christian friendsView attachment 4347 on the forum and locally pull me true.
Praise God. Glad I have a camera to play with. Life goes on.
You are an actor in a horror movie Triumph. We all are actors in the same movie. We can choose to buffer the horror
by denial, distraction or deception so that the way out is obscured. Our mortality ensures that death is a moment away.

Unless one has a hope secured on an immovable foundation; unless one's security is beyond what one can see, taste, touch and feel, the horror movie by necessity will be buffered by the values the world offers, and oh how seductive they are!

Reactions: Triumph1300

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Nancy, I often wonder how people go through a crisis without knowing Jesus Christ.

I'm doing all right.
My church family is very supportive.
I thank God for for them!
Christian fellowship is so important in Scripture. John's First Epistle says a lot about it; and it's founded on 'fellowship with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ'.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy, I often wonder how people go through a crisis without knowing Jesus Christ.

I'm doing all right.
My church family is very supportive.
I thank God for for them!
I have no idea how either but, often I feel bad for them knowing the things/people they put their faith in will one day fail them, their foundation will just crumble with no hope.
Church family is huge to me and, it is not at all hard to see why we are told not to "forsake the gathering..." I am glad that you are close to yours and coming along well ♥

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I have no idea how either but, often I feel bad for them knowing the things/people they put their faith in will one day fail them, their foundation will just crumble with no hope.
Church family is huge to me and, it is not at all hard to see why we are told not to "forsake the gathering..." I am glad that you are close to yours and coming along well ♥
Great verse there from Hebrews! :)

Reactions: Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's me and my Dutch niece who came over to give me a hand moving to a different location. So thankful.
(previous post)

Great pic
So...are you pretty much moved down now? At least you are doing it before the snow flies!! :)

Reactions: Triumph1300