PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is no paperclip icon and I cannot seem to post photos from my computer on here without a URL :(

Not even if you click the mountain icon above and drop your photo in?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I find drag and drop works best...drag it out of your photos onto your desk top, then into the post.

But, maybe it is too much work. :D

Long time no see GodsGrace...she didn't even pop in when Rollo popped in. Her husband is sick...I hope all is well there. x

Reactions: Nancy

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Twilight in the Ouachitas as a distant neighbor fires up a wood stove. Fall is upon us and the first very chill evenings. Distant smoke drifts slowly over the darkening ridges as a few wood ducks make their way above the Middle Fork of the Saline River below me looking for a, quiet pool to spend their night. Sunday is about done and God has given us another day in this land of our sojourning.

20181021_183706-1328x747.jpg
20181021_183616-1328x747.jpg
Looking to the north toward the Ouachitas.
20181021_183642-1328x747.jpg
Looking to the west, toward Hot Springs Arkansas.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find drag and drop works best...drag it out of your photos onto your desk top, then into the post.

But, maybe it is too much work. :D

Long time no see GodsGrace...she didn't even pop in when Rollo popped in. Her husband is sick...I hope all is well there. x
I will pray for her husband. I haven't seen her on here at all in weeks it seems. Nor today..

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Twilight in the Ouachitas as a distant neighbor fires up a wood stove. Fall is upon us and the first very chill evenings. Distant smoke drifts slowly over the darkening ridges as a few wood ducks make their way above the Middle Fork of the Saline River below me looking for a, quiet pool to spend their night. Sunday is about done and God has given us another day in this land of our sojourning.

View attachment 4367
View attachment 4368
View attachment 4369

Looks beautiful Frank.
God is in them thar hills.....Creation sings!!

Reactions: Frank Lee and Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
View attachment 4370 Aha! it worked @"ByGrace" This is part of the pond and 9 acres of yard I moved from 7 years ago. The colors were already fading but, it was a wonderful 5 years living there ♥

Wow, you were blessed!! So lovely. There is always 'something' about water isn't there.

How did you manage to finally post it? Which method did you use? ;)

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used your very simple solution, ty ♥ :)
And yes, I was very blessed there. We fished in the pond, had 2 golf carts to get around the property, a HUGE barn, gorgeous built in pool with a great pool house...yes, blessed way much. But, I bought a house in the city because their taxes in West Falls were stupid! I am where God want's me ♥

Reactions: Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yes, I was very blessed there. We fished in the pond, had 2 golf carts to get around the property, a HUGE barn, gorgeous built in pool with a great pool house...yes, blessed way much. But, I bought a house in the city because their taxes in West Falls were stupid! I am where God want's me ♥
Oh yes...how could I forget the beautiful wildlife every day!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes indeed He is, as my Wife is slipping away, and all you wonderful Folk's have lifted Her up in Prayer, The Father has answered all of You, in such as She is at Peace! This is the hardest trial I have ever experienced. This morning a word came to mind, the word "Mourn" then "laugh" so I remembered there was a Scripture that contained these two word's and it lead me to Ecclesiastes chapter 3! What a Blessing, I know that She is in good Hand's!! Hope Y'all just take the time to read this Chapter, Thank's!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes indeed He is, as my Wife is slipping away, and all you wonderful Folk's have lifted Her up in Prayer, The Father has answered all of You, in such as She is at Peace! This is the hardest trial I have ever experienced. This morning a word came to mind, the word "Mourn" then "laugh" so I remembered there was a Scripture that contained these two word's and it lead me to Ecclesiastes chapter 3! What a Blessing, I know that She is in good Hand's!! Hope Y'all just take the time to read this Chapter, Thank's!
Praying... "Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them." (Hebrews 7.25)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Praying for a mighty anointing upon Cheryl....and on yourself also.
May God place you both in His Glory bubble of protection.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

View attachment 4367
View attachment 4368
View attachment 4369
Great photos, there!

Is it anywhere near Whitewater, ARK? a place that a lot of ppl have heard of.