PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hisman

Mar 31, 2019
westen
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wow. Pretty big catch of the day. :)

I bet that will be a photo he will show everyone he meets for s while.
Well done.
Very glad it hear that he is a catch and return man.

Hisman

Mar 31, 2019
westen
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you can stand the cold...

Don't believe him @Dave L The WEST of Canada has some wonderful HOT weather June-end of September ( if you can stand the forrest fire smoke :D)

But agree with him..between Nov- March is too cold for much fish...but then you have the fanatics like a friend of mine who loves Ice Fishing...that is quite big up here.
They have huts , food , coffee, and stoves and keep quite warm. So he says. Not my cup of tea though.

D

Dave L

Don't believe him @Dave L The WEST of Canada has some wonderful HOT weather June-end of September ( if you can stand the forrest fire smoke :D)

But agree with him..between Nov- March is too cold for much fish...but then you have the fanatics like a friend of mine who loves Ice Fishing...that is quite big up here.
They have huts , food , coffee, and stoves and keep quite warm. So he says. Not my cup of tea though.
I heard BC is warmed by the Japanese Current. I was there in summer so I couldn't tell. Breath taking beauty...........

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

It wouldn't be mine either.

D

Dave L

It's Conwy (or Conway -English spelling) in Wales. About and hour and a half from where I live. One of my favourite places.
I was in Wales near the I-40 Monmouth and Wonastow in a cottage for a couple of weeks in the mid 70s. Sheer beauty.

Reactions: Nancy and Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What a lovely lovely place to see, a feast indeed.
Id love to visit it.
The castle is amazing and they hold medieval jousts in the grounds at certain times of the year and the walls are mostly intact and I have walked them on numerous occasions. It's just the right distance away for a day out.

There is also an historic suspension bridge built by Thomas Telford but no longer open for traffic. I'll see if I can find a pic of it.

Reactions: Helen and Dave L

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Isn't this a Photo Thread?

Glory to God,
Taken

'tis indeed...but you know how some of us enjoy having a chat too! LOL

These types of threads help to water down the harsh, hard, sarcastic critical ones!! :)

Reactions: Nancy and Taken

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The castle is amazing and they hold medieval jousts in the grounds at certain times of the year and the walls are mostly intact and I have walked them on numerous occasions. It's just the right distance away for a day out.

There is also an historic suspension bridge built by Thomas Telford but no longer open for traffic. I'll see if I can find a pic of it.
So has it been closed?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Brilliant farouk. That looks like it was taken from the castle. In the one I took from the walls you can just see the bridges to the left of the castle.

Reactions: Nancy