PHOTO THREAD.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

This is in West Virginia.
full

Last edited by a moderator:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2019-4-23_15-55-9.png

This is the world's first ever cast iron road bridge in Ironbridge, Telford. It is a site of historic significance. That is my husband in the pic and my friend on the bridge. We has a weekend there.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good photo @Pearl . You take good shots :)
Im glad that you get about and see things...all the years we lived in England we didn't go to many places..."because they would always be there"...trouble is, we didn't know that WE would always be there!! God had other plans for us.
I do wish we had seen more of the history when we were there . :(

Reactions: Dave L and farouk

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Im glad that you get about and see things...all the years we lived in England we didn't go to many places..."because they would always be there"...trouble is, we didn't know that WE would always be there!! God had other plans for us.
We haven't been anywhere for a while now. Our boundaries have shrunk.

Reactions: Helen

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
When we used to have the health to visit over there, we seemed to spend nearly all the time visiting a fraction of all the folk we were supposed to visit; anything else would be a huge 'luxury'...

Reactions: Helen

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This can be inconvenient; but also with the cost of petrol - gas - and car insurance it can also be a hidden blessing...
We used to travel around the area on buses and occasionally trains and in our country we are blessed with free bus travel for seniors. But we don't go much further than the local town centre these days.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
We used to travel around the area on buses and occasionally trains and in our country we are blessed with free bus travel for seniors. But we don't go much further than the local town centre these days.
Oh what a good provision, a free bus pass! :)