Please Close This Thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was without sin because he loved perfectly

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Here, you've obviously good at writing forum posts.

Write him a forum post, telling how you feel. And then rather than posting it here, read and/or think it to Him.
I didn't write a thing down but i did pray. "Jesus are you the true God? Am i following the true God? Can you help me get rid of doubt so you can save me thank you Lord in your name amen" this is what i could remember.

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I see Michael that your profile says you are 17, is that correct? Jane Doe on the other hand is 110 but she tells me its a white fib to keep the punters guessing :)

God does not despise a humble heart but he resists the proud. God also does not look at denominations, he looks for willingness to know him. Knowing him is not knowing about him, there is a huge difference, it is having a connection, one that you know you have when you have it.
When that connection is established and maintained by obedience to his will, he will guide you into all truth.
What matters above all else is being connected.

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do i hear this small voice
You do it as I suggested yesterday. You, yourself, have to stop being the talker, asking all sorts of questions... and just quietly spend a few days simply listening for His answer to, perhaps, only one question.

How many continuing questions have you kept on asking since I suggested that strategy? Ya know, He is probably not going to out-shout you.