Please Close This Thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You do it as I suggested yesterday. You, yourself, have to stop being the talker, asking all sorts of questions... and just quietly spend a few days simply listening for His answer to, perhaps, only one question.

How many continuing questions have you kept on asking since I suggested that strategy? Ya know, He is probably not going to out-shout you.

He has the last laugh...I think that we have all been conned...and conned well.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He has the last laugh...I think that we have all been conned...and conned well.
My logic (generically so, in place well before this conversation):
Anyone online, especially on a religious forum, has a possibility of being a troll / con. But even if 9 out of 10 people claiming to be seekers are trolls, do you really want to turn away the 10th?

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do it as I suggested yesterday. You, yourself, have to stop being the talker, asking all sorts of questions... and just quietly spend a few days simply listening for His answer to, perhaps, only one question.

How many continuing questions have you kept on asking since I suggested that strategy? Ya know, He is probably not going to out-shout you.
oh.......................................
Willie T said:
Why not take some time, and do little more than read the book you have on your computer, and see if God does any talking (communicating) with you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jane_Doe22

TheHolyBookEnds

Jun 12, 2018
Neighbour
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the conversation I had with Mister Michael, that he agreed to participate in (as seen below):

Mister Michael: "hi i am home"

Myself: "Ok.

Let us begin in Daniel, then."

Mister Michael: "uh uh uh"

Mister Michael:
"what's daniel"

Myself: "
In Daniel 1:1-2:

Dan 1:1 In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem, and besieged it.
Dan 1:2 And the Lord gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with part of the vessels of the house of God: which he carried into the land of Shinar to the house of his god; and he brought the vessels into the treasure house of his god.

Q1. Why was Nebuchadnezzar allowed to besiege, and ultimately conquer, and level Jerusalem to the ground?"

Mister Michael: "you know what i change my mind i am not ready for this."

Myself: "I will post this on the open forums, and add to the experience I have had with those claiming to be JW. Thank you for your time."

Thus ended the "study" with a self-proclaimed JW (though I do not believe a word this person says, and leave it up to Moderation whether they allow this person to continue as they have been).

Here is the background history of our dialogue in this thread -

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
i am a JW. i am only a student i have barely been in there for a year.

you think i been there since birth but i haven't

why you attacking me just cause i can't answer your question

you're a bully
Here is the conversation I had with Mister Michael, that he agreed to participate in (as seen below):

Mister Michael:
"what's daniel"

Dan 1:1 In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim king of Judah came Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon unto Jerusalem, and besieged it.
Dan 1:2 And the Lord gave Jehoiakim king of Judah into his hand, with part of the vessels of the house of God: which he carried into the land of Shinar to the house of his god; and he brought the vessels into the treasure house of his god.

Q1. Why was Nebuchadnezzar allowed to besiege, and ultimately conquer, and level Jerusalem to the ground?"

Myself: "I will post this on the open forums, and add to the experience I have had with those claiming to be JW. Thank you for your time."

Thus ended the "study" with a self-proclaimed JW (though I do not believe a word this person says, and leave it up to Moderation whether they allow this person to continue as they have been).

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Mister Michael

Sep 13, 2018
Florida
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States

Mister Michael:
"what's daniel"

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

Closed

i never claimed to debate daniel but revelation sure
hey i don't understand that whole 1914 Thing i doubt even the elders know it.

revelation Sure

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My logic (generically so, in place well before this conversation):
Anyone online, especially on a religious forum, has a possibility of being a troll / con. But even if 9 out of 10 people claiming to be seekers are trolls, do you really want to turn away the 10th?
Even so... Jesus healed 10 lepers even though he apparently never saw 9 of them ever again. Was it worth it for the one?
Give God the glory!

Reactions: Jane_Doe22