Please pray for complete recovery

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

newlife

May 26, 2013
Please pray for my supervisor's aunt who is around 80, fell and broke her hip. She had surgery today. She is extremely thin, had knee surery a short time before and my supervisor is concerned she may not be able to recover or walk later because of her age. I believe her name is Katherine.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
praying...
20j0p6x.gif

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I pray for this supervisors wife that you would heal her in Jesus name. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

LightMessenger

Apr 9, 2015
Dear LORD,

We pray for Katherine in the Name of Jesus. We ask thee to intercede on her behalf and bring your Divine healing unto her. She is frail and elderly and we both love and care for her dear LORD. We ask thee to be with her in her time of most need and send your most Holy angels to surround her as you have directed in PSALM 91:11 (KJV)

Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ we thank thee and praise thee. Amen.