Please pray for divine protection!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fire-7

Feb 8, 2011
Hi, my name is Darron,

I just want to ask that you please be in prayer over the following issues as well as submit them to anyone you know who can get a prayer through:

Over the past few years there have been a few people who have had some very bad dreams about me. And even last night, this very spiritual/prophetic woman told me that the enemy is trying to kill me---literally wipe me off of the earth. Her dreams seem to coincide with the dreams of others, as well as things I have experienced, concerning my potentially dying---tragically---before my time. I am hoping and praying that God will keep the the death angel from touching me until my work here on this earth is completed, as there are so many things I have to do (one of them being reconciling with people...my father, my brother, and many others). Please agree with me in prayer over this matter!! as the spirit of fear has gripped me and paralyzed me for years!
I will actually be riding on a jet plane on Friday (tomorrow) morning (I think around 7am), for the first time in my life (flight from Florida to Washington D.C.), and I have already felt the spirit of fear gripping me. Please pray for my protection and the protection of those flying with me. Please pray that we will arrive there and back (Monday morning) safely on the plane. Please pray that the death angel will not come close to me or anyone connected to me, and that the warring and guardian angels will surround, shield and protect us from any hurt, harm, or danger!

I ask that you pray this same prayer of protection over my friend and co-worker named Jerome Jr.! And that you also keep him lifted up in prayer for a dynamic improvement in his domestic and economic situation! as well as my friend Joseph, who is a faithful man who has 3 children he cannot take connect with and take care of to the degree that he sincerely desires because of his finances, and the fact that no one will hire him because of the felony on his record. If I'm not mistaken, he's been unemployed for the 3 or so years since his last incarceration.

Again, I ask that you would submit these concerns to ANYONE you know who is serious about prayer.

Thank you

Biggsy21

Mar 3, 2013
I will be praying for you!!! Just remember that god says multiple times that he will shield you and protect you and that he will fight your battles. I have heard that it is said " Do Not Fear" 365 times in the bible. That's enough for everyday of the year! God bless!!!:)

stefen

Mar 3, 2013
Chennai, India
Dear Brother Darron..!

We have prayed for you and will continue praying for you. But i am here to give you some tips to remove these thoughts..! First of all, you should care for these type of dreams or prophesies. You should understand that, Once we born on this earth, we are going to die on some day. It can be today or after 100 years. But we will die. Death is waiting for us from day 1 of our existence in this world.

As paul says, Death is happy for me, rather living in this world with lots of temptations and fighting with this flesh. Yes, everyone of us has this issue. We were not able to walk holy towards Christ. We are being tempted for this flesh lusts at all ages.

One more thing that you should understand that, without our God’s plan, even a single hair on our head will not fall. So, do not fear for death angel or whatever you call it. When you get these type of signs as dream or by some prophesy. Just take some extra precautions. That’s it. Don’t cry for it or worry for it. Our enemy wants us to live with fear and with hopeless. But see, Our God is amazing God. Without His plan, nothing is going to happen. You can see what happened to Job in Bible. God have not allowed enemy to take away Job’s Soul. So, God have to allow for any tribulation to us. Unless it won’t come to you.

So, Just be cool and calm. Pray to God. You should be very strong now in God. Just be ready for whatever happens. Once we go out of this world, why should we worry for current things. If we have died, world will be upside down?? No. If we are not there, some one else will come and fulfill it. That’s it. Be ready like a warrior. God is there beside you. He will not leave you alone. Be blessed.

Read Ecclesiastes in the Bible. Be blessed.