Please Pray for Dr. Ben Carson - Presidential Candidate

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Feb 7, 2013
In our contested world battles rage. PLEASE PRAY

Dr. Ben Carson has announced he is running for President in 2016 and is a Christian.

This post is not to engage in party politics, rather to petition our God through Jesus to be with Dr. Carson as he will be attacked from every direction by the enemy.

With Dr Carson's personal communication style you can be sure to expect these attacks will bring attention to his faith. He (like me), is baptized into the Seventh Day Adventist Church, a denomination rooted in "sola scriptura" of the reformers in the 1600's. Traditional protestant views will be brought back into the light of day, the Bibles words will be twisted and attacked, and every person will need to decide for them self what is truth. Please prayerfully study Gods word on any spiritual or moral topic that arise during these times. It is certain Jesus will return and soon, the final moves will be quick ones, please don't be found sleeping.

I understand this post may easily degrade into arguments over doctrine, but if you comment, PLEASE edify Christ and the wonderful works he can accomplish with such a man in this position.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Ill continue to allow God to do as he will and not support yoking faith to secular politics.

Feb 7, 2013
I thank you for your support in this matter (our denomination strongly advocates for religious liberty and separation of church and state).

Also, I simply ask people to pray to their conviction, (and not just 'allow' God to do his will).
After all, since Jesus taught us to pray "Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven" then Gods will is Not being done on earth.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
Gods will is being done whether man likes it or not. Most times they don't.

I will go by what the King says because he's been very good to me.
No amount of prayer one way or the other will change what God has planned.