Please pray for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He said: “Listen . . . . This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged . . . . . . For the battle is not yours, but God’s. Tomorrow march down against them. . . . .You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you.’ 2 Chronicles 20:15-17

I have often remembered this passage and believe that God does fight for us. I hope it helps. Just put yourself in God's hands.

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

God, please provide strength for Misfit to overcome or stop this habit that is a concern, Amen

1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

Reactions: amadeus and Misfit