Please pray for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for me that I would bear fruit for the Lord,that He would help me to serve Him and stop living for myself

I pray that the Lord helps you see how to bear good fruit in His service.

“Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.” (John 15:2)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for me that I would bear fruit for the Lord,that He would help me to serve Him and stop living for myself
You are already bearing fruit just being humble as you are in this prayer request.:)
“Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.”
— Matthew 5:8 (KJV)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW...no one can ever completely stop living for self...basic needs food, water, clothing and shelter.
My life is one of service. I am daily giving people rides, listening to their thoughts, encouraging and edifying them with scripture, sharing my testimony...just being a blessing when and where I can.
Is this bearing fruit?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
BTW...no one can ever completely stop living for self...basic needs food, water, clothing and shelter.
My life is one of service. I am daily giving people rides, listening to their thoughts, encouraging and edifying them with scripture, sharing my testimony...just being a blessing when and where I can.
Is this bearing fruit?
Hi @Heart2Soul We by faith can keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2) and grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3.18) and thus we can be fruitful, day by day.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I pray you find the right balance and that God opens doors to ministries of all kinds and provides all your needs according to his riches in glory. :pray: