Please pray for my friend, urgent

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pls remember Lopa who has pre-existing health conditions. She is having severe GI distress, after fever and chills, after her second dose of one of the vaccines. She has been ill for four days now. Might have to go to the hospital.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have troubles sometimes with my upper GI. Painful, bloating, even hard to breathe.
Not saying it's the same..
But what I found is, the stomach isn't making enough acid to break down food and it ends up in the esophogus.
It can be a crumb from bread, or a tiny piece of onion or potato..
(why does that sound like something Scrooge would say)
Anywhoo..
What I found works for me is a strait swig of good old fashioned vinegar.
It surely doesn't taste good but it provides enough acid to clear whatever is causing the blockage leading to severe distress.
People are told to take anti-acid like rolaids or tums, but this just makes your belly more alkaline.
It usually takes about 30 minutes and you feel like you want to vomit.
My daughter called the other day with the same thing. She tried the vinegar and called me later to tell me it worked.
If strait vinegar isn't for you, you may want to mix it with a bit of honey. But I find straight is better.

Praying for Lopa..
Hugs

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pls remember Lopa who has pre-existing health conditions. She is having severe GI distress, after fever and chills, after her second dose of one of the vaccines. She has been ill for four days now. Might have to go to the hospital.

I am now praying for Lopa, Debp. Lord God, allow Lopa to touch the hem of your cloak, give her great faith and peace KNOWING that ALL healing comes from you. Remove any fear in her Lord, give her your great comfort, in the Name above all names, Jesus, Amen.