Please Pray For My Friend

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fire-7

Feb 8, 2011
If there is anyone here who really knows how to pray, could I ask you to please sned a prayer up for my friend. His name is Jarell (sp?) Gary. He went on a job interview today. He doesn't know as of yet if he will be hired. So, could you pray that he gets favor. And yes, he is a believer, which is why he needs G-d's favor. He has kind of been going through lately. I would like him to have some good news.

Thank you

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Lord Jesus, You have heard the cry of Your child....Your child Jarrell needs favor for this job.....Lord ....thank You for this job You have have given Your son and the favor You have placed over him...You are the Provider, You are our Abba Father....Thank You for Your perfect will in our lives and for providing all our needs...Amen...

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Father,
I pray for your favor in this situation....Nothing is impossible to you. You are the God who opens and closes doors, please make the way available and thank you in advance for your good news in Jesus name!
prayinghardsmiley.gif

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
Lord, Jehovah Jireh, You who are our provider please come to the financial assistance of this friend quickly and provide for his needs. He needs employment, Lord. Have mercy and send your favor to Jarell Gary. Thank you for the faithfulness of his friend who asks us to pray. Asking all in the Name of Jesus. Amen.