Please pray for my friends

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
i have 2 friends who are 7th day adventist and need to be prayed for, so they may escape this cult. please help them.
Hi @Jabre Good to see you on the forums. A prayer and Scripture reading habit can serve well to become well versed in Scripture in order to help others being led astray.

Reactions: dev553344

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm praying for your friends to come out of the world church system. To come out of her, so that they may come to the true gospel of Christ.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'll say a prayer, too.

I went to a Seventh Day Adventist school as a kid...

I don't remember anything being much different from besides they wouldn't eat pork and they worshipped on Saturday.

Is there a culty version?

Ps @Jabre

print("Hello World back! sorry I didn\'t catch you in the introductions.")
It's like this fluff, people have their prejudices based on what they've heard on the grapevine and we all know how reliable that is.
It's quiet a trick labelling somebody.....once it's done it means no more thinking is required and one can pat themselves on the back totally persuaded as to how accurate they are.

Reactions: DuckieLady