Please Pray For My Mom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is 86 and went to the emergency room last evening, they kept her saying she has some serious problems. They are running tests today to see what's going on.

She is the most Godliest person I know, that is saying a lot considering the people I know!

She raised me in the ways of the Lord from my birth, while the whole time struggling with my unsaved Dad.

Please pray for my wonderful Mom. Thank you!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is 86 and went to the emergency room last evening, they kept her saying she has some serious problems. They are running tests today to see what's going on.

She is the most Godliest person I know, that is saying a lot considering the people I know!

She raised me in the ways of the Lord from my birth, while the whole time struggling with my unsaved Dad.

I'm sorry Charlie, prayers are going up now for you and your mom.
My mom was also the Godliness' person I have ever known, and near the end of their lives, my dad finally submitted to Jesus! My mom was so longsuffering, loving, kind Christian woman anyone could meet and I loved her more than anyone on this earth. I do definitely relate here...God blessed me so when He allowed me to be holding her hand when she took her last breath!
Be of strong courage in The Lord brother.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Will do. So sorry Charlie.

Taken

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for her recovery. :pray:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand