Special request for my daughter in Law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for my daughter in law Ashely. She is 37, and they have three of the most precious children I know ( very unbiased LOL) She has been very sick and in the ER they found a second mass. she has one in her breast and this one was found in her ovaries.

She is a faithful follower of the Lord, a wonderful help meet to my son and a great mom and teacher of children. Please pray it is not cancer, and ifit is, it was caught early enough to stop. She had cancer once before and was in full remission and this has happened.

Thank you all.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for my daughter in law Ashely. She is 37, and they have three of the most precious children I know ( very unbiased LOL) She has been very sick and in the ER they found a second mass. she has one in her breast and this one was found in her ovaries.

She is a faithful follower of the Lord, a wonderful help meet to my son and a great mom and teacher of children. Please pray it is not cancer, and ifit is, it was caught early enough to stop. She had cancer once before and was in full remission and this has happened.

Thank you all.
Praying for her and the family.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you all.
Praying

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Thank you all.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity.

Matthew 18:19

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you all.
So sorry to hear this of your daughter Ronald. I will pray soon as I send this off and whenever the Spirit brings Ashley to mind. Peace to you and all concerned!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Thank you all.
Praying for Ashley. I have added her onto my prayer list.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you all for boldly going before the throne of our Father to find grace to help in Ashley and her families time of need! It is so comforting to have the family of god surround you.
keep protecting the unborn my friend . we will stay in prayer as well .