Please Pray for my mum!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CarissaLovesJesus

Dec 10, 2007
Please Pray for my mum:pray4: - whos in hospital! She just got in hospital today (18/12) and the doctors have to take some tests =/. She dosent even know whether its her theroid so we dont know why shes in hospital, i only found out an hour ago because she rang me and i dont live with my mum - i live with my dad. So please pray for everything to be alright - i'll pray too. THANK YOU!

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
Dear God, Please be with Carissa's mum today. Please comfort her and help her body to heal itself. Please give her doctor's wisdom as they search for the problem. I ask that you wrap your loving arms around her Lord, and give her your peace. Please use this difficult situation to draw her closer to you. I ask also that you would comfort Carissa so that she doesn't worry, knowing that YOU are in complete control. I ask this in the name of our dear Savior, Jesus Christ.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Dear YHWH in the name of our Lord Yahshua, please heal Carissa's mother...please let Carissa know that only Thou art only in complete control. Give them peace...In Yahshua's name I pray...Amen!

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
Father God we ask that you keeep your loving Spirit around Carrisa's mom, lay your powerful hands on her , heal her and strengthen her body, give all those involved in her care , wisdom and knowledge to do so. Hold Carrisa and her family close to you, let your will be done, in your preciopus name.Amen.May God's grace be with you:pray3: