Please pray for my wife Linda

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

newlife

May 26, 2013
My wife, Linda, since last evening has had great difficulty walking, even with a walker, to the bathroom. I have taker her to the ER before when she has had similar difficulties and they could find nothing wrong with her. She wants to die and also has a fear of dying which prevents her from sleeping. She is very cold and cold to the touch and has difficulty eating. She needs to have an endoscopy done but he appointment is not until Dec 15 and seemingly can't be moved earlier. am under pressure from my job to go to work but cannot leave her alone. There is a demonic factor here and a history of demonic phenomena. Please pray.

She is also very cold and cold to the touch despite being under an electric blanket in a warm room. Her temperature has fallen to 96.6. I am letting he sleep now but I am thinking of taking her to the ER.

Reactions: Born_Again

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remembering the wife in the name of Jesus!

newlife

May 26, 2013
It is essential that she be able to sleep and sleep eludes her. Please pray that she can sleep.

Shirley

Aug 15, 2011
Ohio USA
Take her to the ER and may our Father Heal her and help you!!!!!! Please shower blessings of love and healing for every need upon this family, In Jesus name I ask!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying here newlife!

Seek out what help you can and continue to pray yourself! Seems I've heard a lot of similar cases lately with mysterious illnesses and inexplicable lack of effort and time from some medical professionals. Keep pushing at it, though, and you'll find that doctor that cares!

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Newlife, I understand the pain of watching the one you love be in pain. I will absolutely pray for you both!!!! May the Lord walk with you and Linda through this trial. May He lay His healing hand upon you both. God Bless brother!!!

newlife

May 26, 2013
Please continue to pray for my wife. She has difficulty eating and is very nauseous.

newlife

May 26, 2013
Please pray for my wife's (Linda) endoscopy tomorrow (Monday)with n arrival time at 9:15 EST. She fears that she will die. She has been doing much better physically and her nightmares seem to come less frequently. She had been for years seeking to become a Jehovah's Witness but is celebrating Christmas. She finds the the demands of baptism to rigorous and feels other members are not supportive.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will pray, Brother. Christ will carry her and see His will through. If she walks with Him, she should not fear death. If her time is not done on Earth, Christ will bring you both through this trial and you will be better at the end of it. Praying for you both.

God Bless.

newlife

May 26, 2013
The endoscopy showed nothing at all not even inflammation. However since the procedure my wife has been in in considerable pain and is unable to eat. I fear she may be unable to walk by tomorrow without assistance. Unfortunately I can' afford to take the time off as my job is being threatened. My income and all of our health insurance is tied to my job. She has some diagnosed conditions herniated discs, slow gut motility but they do not explain the extreme incapacitation and pain she often experiences. She is unable to eat. Please pray that she can eat as this is depleting her energy. Her stool is green and she is having a large mucus like discharge from her rectum. I hate to be graphic but I am concerned.
My wife is unsaved. She was seeking to become a Jehovah's Witness but is currently not practicing because she finds the requirement of baptism to arduous especially given her poor health. She is celebrating Christmas with great intensity, at least all of the secular, non-Christian traditions (Christmas trees, Santa Clause, presents) that go along with it. This may be temporary and as she vacillates on her commitment to the Jehovah's Witnesses. I am praying about reading to her from a book on Azusa Street some of the eyewitness accounts of the many healings and other miracles which occurred there. The irony is that her current condition seems impervious to resolution.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I'll be praying.

Has your wife been to the doctor recently and had a blood test? Does her pain get worse after eating certain kinds of food?

tommie

May 5, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your wife's health and her salvation.