Please pray for the USA and for Biden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had another bad dream last night. I was yelling at Joe Biden telling him God was going to kill him for trying to turn the USA into a communist country. And it was real to me he was going to give up the Ghost because of it.

So dreams are dreams and I don't put much stock in them. But it reminds me to pray for the USA to remain a free country. And please pray for Biden that he will desire freedom and the requirements of freedom.

People are free to choose, but have a responsibility to the poor and disabled. So tax money should be spent on those things. And I see a lot of mentally disabled people homeless around me. So where's the money being spent? Foreign countries? Why not here?

Biden should represent the desires of the mass of people. The majority, not the minority. Please pray for us.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen.

"I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth." (1 Timothy 2:1-4)

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had another bad dream last night. I was yelling at Joe Biden telling him God was going to kill him for trying to turn the USA into a communist country. And it was real to me he was going to give up the Ghost because of it.

So dreams are dreams and I don't put much stock in them. But it reminds me to pray for the USA to remain a free country. And please pray for Biden that he will desire freedom and the requirements of freedom.

People are free to choose, but have a responsibility to the poor and disabled. So tax money should be spent on those things. And I see a lot of mentally disabled people homeless around me. So where's the money being spent? Foreign countries? Why not here?

Biden should represent the desires of the mass of people. The majority, not the minority. Please pray for us.

Trump stopped wasting hundreds of billions of tax dollars per year being sent overseas, because corrupt politicians skim money from them, and get richer with that money.

Biden started that again immediately. No surprise there.

Reactions: dev553344

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump stopped wasting hundreds of billions of tax dollars per year being sent overseas, because corrupt politicians skim money from them, and get richer with that money.

(P.S. this is the prayer forum not a debate forum...we agree together in prayer for the request that has been made.....thanks):)
God Bless

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeah I noticed.