PLEASE READ. HELP NEEDED.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HARRISONGUILLORY

Dec 17, 2012
Houston
My name is Harrison Guillory and I make inspirational Videos every week on Youtube. My major point of making this topic is allow you guys the opportunity to help me out with my online ministry. All i want from you guys is support of my project and also if you can leave me some feedback that might help me grow and get better at what I am doing for God. Please watch my video and tell me what you think. Also if you have the time please watch my other videos located on my profile. Thanks every stay blessed.
http://youtu.be/6P2Ih756ybw

Justin Mangonel

Nov 7, 2012
Dear H,

I really support what you are trying to do and I think you are well suited for it. The only suggestion I might make is to break your teachings down into smaller parts. Your teaching can be a long as you like but smaller bites might help more people see them.

Keep up the good work

Justin

HARRISONGUILLORY

Dec 17, 2012
Houston
Justin Mangonel said:
Dear H,

I really support what you are trying to do and I think you are well suited for it. The only suggestion I might make is to break your teachings down into smaller parts. Your teaching can be a long as you like but smaller bites might help more people see them.

Keep up the good work

Justin
Thank you Justin! Just one more question. Do you think the entire video was just too long?