"Please Report Heresy"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I asked you a simple question. No OSASer condemned this SATANIC comment!

"So you don't condemn the bizarre, Satanic comments by OSASers?

"Your bully tactics and attempts to insult me are likened to the excrement of your mouth"."

You seem unable to engage in decent and respectful conversation.... If you go back to the comment I made... it was MY OPINION... and it was an example. You took it way out of context and went on a bashing spree of OSAS'ers.... That is not my problem... it's yours.

I have never made satanic comments to ANYONE... but there are a great many CHRISTIANS who if I saw walking down the road... I would literally cross the street so that I would not have to talk to them.

So... take that excrement... and put it in the garbage... I am not the one who picked it up in the first place... LOL

It's not even 2 am... and the war seems to already be started... GOOD GRIEF....

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem unable to engage in decent and respectful conversation.... If you go back to the comment I made... it was MY OPINION... and it was an example. You took it way out of context and went on a bashing spree of OSAS'ers.... That is not my problem... it's yours.

I have never made satanic comments to ANYONE... but there are a great many CHRISTIANS who if I saw walking down the road... I would literally cross the street so that I would not have to talk to them.

So... take that excrement... and put it in the garbage... I am not the one who picked it up in the first place... LOL

It's not even 2 am... and the war seems to already be started... GOOD GRIEF....
Took what out of context? This?

"Your bully tactics and attempts to insult me are likened to the excrement of your mouth".

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Your bully tactics and attempts to insult me are likened to the excrement of your mouth".
I NEVER said that to you or anyone EVER. I have no idea where you picked that up

What you took out of context is my comment on security of salvation.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If they can't lose their salvation then they can say, do or believe anything and it won't matter. Just like one OSASer recently said to me, "Your bully tactics and attempts to insult me are likened to the excrement of your mouth". But he thinks he can't ever lose his salvation. Judgment Day will prove different.

OK... I found it.... SORRY.... I did not see this.... apparently someone once said this to you.... WELL... I was not there and cannot comment on this situation.... but the person is quite colourful with his language...

I have a thing about BULLIES... I don't feel they deserve much respect... so I will not comment on what was said to you... because I have no idea how you were behaving. This is not an issue of salvation... it is an issue of ATTITUDE and RESPECT.

Anyways... I'm done here.... too early for this crap.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I NEVER said that to you or anyone EVER. I have no idea where you picked that up

What you took out of context is my comment on security of salvation.
I didn't say you said it. It was another OSASer here. And I believe he has deleted his comment.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK... I found it.... SORRY.... I did not see this.... apparently someone once said this to you.... WELL... I was not there and cannot comment on this situation.... but the person is quite colourful with his language...

I have a thing about BULLIES... I don't feel they deserve much respect... so I will not comment on what was said to you... because I have no idea how you were behaving. This is not an issue of salvation... it is an issue of ATTITUDE and RESPECT.

Anyways... I'm done here.... too early for this crap.
Colourful? What a COPOUT! You just defended his Satanic comment like a typical OSASer!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Colourful? What a COPOUT!
It's called an expression.... LISTEN... if you were a bully... then maybe you got what you deserved... a colourful selection of words.
LOL... Like I said... I was NOT there... so I can't tell if you deserved the mouthful or not.... I have learned in my year here that there
are quite a FEW people who in MY OPINION do not DESERVE to be heard... THEREFORE.... I do not read anything they write.
It's very simple... BE POLITE when you communicate and RESPECT others... for some reason... many people have such a hard time with this
simple truth. Time for coffee....

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's called an expression.... LISTEN... if you were a bully... then maybe you got what you deserved... a colourful selection of words.
LOL... Like I said... I was NOT there... so I can't tell if you deserved the mouthful or not.... I have learned in my year here that there
are quite a FEW people who in MY OPINION do not DESERVE to be heard... THEREFORE.... I do not read anything they write.
It's very simple... BE POLITE when you communicate and RESPECT others... for some reason... many people have such a hard time with this
simple truth. Time for coffee....
Only Satan's children say or support such comments as:

No Christian would say such a thing under NO circumstances!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Only Satan's children say or support such comments as:

No Christian would say such a thing!
I'm done with you... You seem unable to have a decent conversation and this thread is NOT about you.

The problem here seems to be that you think you are BETTER than others... that leads to pride and arrogance.
WE are all sinners the last time I checked and sometimes we say things that we should NOT...

Have a nice morning....

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm done with you... You seem unable to have a decent conversation and this thread is NOT about you.

The problem here seems to be that you think you are BETTER than others... that leads to pride and arrogance.
WE are all sinners the last time I checked and sometimes we say things that we should NOT...

Have a nice morning....
Any true Christian would denounce this comment. Why don't you? OSASers stick together even unto filthy Satanic words?

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am what would be called in most Christian churches, an annihilationist. I make absolutely no apologies for that. To anybody. For two prime reasons.
1. Any alternative, particularly but by no means exclusively, eternal torment, utterly disgusts me. Of all so called Christian doctrines promulgated non stop from Christian pulpits, and forums, the concept that the God of love, mercy, grace, justice, goodness, and truth would even consider the idea of deliberately keeping men, women, and children alive for ever in a state of constant non stop agony as punishment for a few short years of unbelief is the most insulting and blasphemous mischaracterisation of God on the planet. And considering it is shared by other heathen pagan religions as well should alert Christians that something is dreadfully wrong with their ideas. But no. Rather than humble themselves and revise their studies, they double down and call those who disagree with them heretics and not understanding the justice of God. Yet if a human in some horror movie invented a means by which to do the same as this make believe God they claim to know he would be rightly condemned as the most evil of creatures, yet at the same time justifying God for doing the same.
I agree entirely. To me it is unthinkable that God would mete out anything less than meticulous justice. Fairness and justice is what the great controversy between Christ and Satan is all about. :)
I also would be considered an annihilationist.

Reactions: Brakelite

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also would be considered an annihilationist.
Unsaved humans will burn "forever and ever" with the Devil in the exact same place. Jesus said so.

Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unsaved humans will burn "forever and ever" with the Devil in the exact same place. Jesus said so.

41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
I have given practically dozens of texts in the past to explain this anomaly/hyperbole in the past. For every text that appears to suggest eternal torment, there are 10 to suggest that the wages of sin is death, not eternal torment.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have given practically dozens of texts in the past to explain this anomaly/hyperbole in the past. For every text that appears to suggest eternal torment, there are 10 to suggest that the wages of sin is death, not eternal torment.
OT maybe? OT never overrules perfectly clear NT. Lay some perfectly clear NT on us!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OT maybe? OT never overrules perfectly clear NT. Lay some perfectly clear NT on us!
These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. (John 11:11)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. (Revelation 20:9)

There is no shortage of NT evidence. Of course, you'll say it's not "perfectly clear."

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. (John 11:11)
Referring to Lazarus' body maybe? Not perfectly clear at all!
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
VAGUE at best.
And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. (Revelation 20:9)
Their bodies.
There is no shortage of NT evidence. Of course, you'll say it's not "perfectly clear."
Still waiting. Are you SDA? JW? Unitarian?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.” Rev 14:11

Perhaps the question to ask here is, What is the “smoke of their torment”?

“But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.” Psalm 37:20

They perish and there is nothing left of them but smoke…

David also knows what will be the final result of the wicked. He does not say that they will suffer eternal torment. He says that they perish!

“As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.” Psalm 68:2

And then again what about this which says that the devil shall be tormented forever?

“And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.” Rev 20:10

And then this?

“And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” Rev 20:15

Cast into the lake of fire, but this does not spell out eternal torment for them does it? Very simply unending death!

"... but the dead know not any thing..." Ecc 9:5

Reactions: BarneyFife

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.” Rev 14:11

There you go!
Perhaps the question to ask here is, What is the “smoke of their torment”?
The reason it's "forever and ever":

“But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.” Psalm 37:20
VAGUE OT never overrules perfectly clear NT.
They perish and there is nothing left of them but smoke…
Yeah, their bodies.
David also knows what will be the final result of the wicked. He does not say that they will suffer eternal torment. He says that they perish!

“As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.” Psalm 68:2
Vague at best. Stick with the NT. That's what Christians do.
And then again what about this which says that the devil shall be tormented forever?

“And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.” Rev 20:10
Humans receive the exact same fate as the Devil. Jesus said so.

And then this?
“And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.” Rev 20:15
The EVERLASTING fire. Jesus said so.
Cast into the lake of fire, but this does not spell out eternal torment for them does it?
No Scripture?
Very simply unending death![/QUOTE[
And that's your unBiblical opinion.
"... but the dead know not any thing..." Ecc 9:5
VAGUE OT NEVER overrules perfectly clear NT! Unless you're Jewish. The rich man died but was alive in the fire.

"The rich man also died"
"being in torments"
"he cried"
"I am tormented in this flame"
"this place of torment"

Luke 16:22-28 (NKJV)
22 The rich man also died and was buried. 23 And being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.' 25 But Abraham said, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.' 27 Then he said, 'I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father's house, 28 for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you go!

The reason it's "forever and ever":

VAGUE OT never overrules perfectly clear NT.

Yeah, their bodies.

Vague at best. Stick with the NT. That's what Christians do.

Humans receive the exact same fate as the Devil. Jesus said so.

And then this?

The EVERLASTING fire. Jesus said so.

No Scripture?
See what you have done with all of that? Why should I get involved by inserting more of what I see...?

Reactions: BarneyFife

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See what you have done with all of that? Why should I get involved by inserting more of what I see...?
Stick with the Bible, not your opinions. Opinions can lead to the EVERLASTING fire that Jesus warned us about.