Police state USA: SWAT raid, puppy killed, for unpaid utility bill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... what you can't swallow. Would you like some milk with your milk?

Bobby Jo
Nah, I prefer the meat of Historicism which was universally understood as solid Biblical exegesis before Jesuit Futurism seduced and disemboweled many Christians today who are looking or Antichrist exactly where the papacy demanded they look via the Jesuits :)

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, you got it. Good bye.

Bobby Jo
Remember...it's not just a word at the beginning of the one commandment everyone is saying we should just forget - it's a concept. Remember how the faithful endured persecution in the past by way of religious laws which opposed God's law and be forewarned that history is going to repeat itself.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israeli government turns a blind eye to Christians being targeted and killed, churches being burned down, denial of building permits, etc. Been going on for years. Any noise about "religious freedom" and "our Christian friends" is just for show to keep the money flowing in from those who've been misled to believe that blessing or cursing will be upon them depending on what they do to Israel.

Bible is clear that when God said "I will bless them that bless you, etc. etc. etc.", He was talking to ABRAHAM, not Israel which had yet to exist...and "if ye be Christ's, then are ye ABRAHAM'S seed and heirs according to the promise."

It is those who bless or curse God's church which will experience in kind reciprocity.

That's interesting - I never hear about what goes on in Israel. I read that Israel is a creation of the illuminati. I read that when you see a mass exodus of people from America to Israel then something bad is coming to America. But I do see Christian persecution coming.

Reactions: Phoneman777

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's interesting - I never hear about what goes on in Israel. I read that Israel is a creation of the illuminati. I read that when you see a mass exodus of people from America to Israel then something bad is coming to America. But I do see Christian persecution coming.
There's no way our Lord had a hand in the "re-establishment" of the nation of "Israel". Not one single example from Scripture exists of God ever gathering Israel back to the land after scattering them for disobedience without them having first repented.

After 2,000 years, "Israel" still refers to the Messiah they rejected and murdered as "the Great Imposter" and "son of a whore". Luciferian secret societies along with papal intrigue are responsible for the "Israel" of today, which are really the Khazars of the past.

The Jesuits "predicted" a rebirth of Israel in the 16th century by way of Jesuit Futurism and not long after the West began to entertain the possibility, lo and behold, 1948 happened.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's no way our Lord had a hand in the "re-establishment" of the nation of "Israel". ...

I'm trying to think of the phrase which Peter used in the book 2 Peter, Chapter 2 where he described a FALSE TEACHER. Oh yeah, it's: FALSE TEACHER. :)

2 Peter 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you ...

Bobby Jo

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm trying to think of the phrase which Peter used in the book 2 Peter, Chapter 2 where he described a FALSE TEACHER. Oh yeah, it's: FALSE TEACHER. :)

2 Peter 2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you ...

Bobby Jo
You actually think those folks in the Middle East are "Israelites"? History proves otherwise and the Bible proves Christians are "Abraham's seed", not pagan Khazarians who rolled dice to decide which of the three - Judaism, Christianity, or Islam - world religions they would adopt, and the dice chose Judaism for them.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, you should try it sometime ...

Bobby Jo
BJ, how could God have had a celestial hand in 1948 when there's not a single instance in all of Scripture where He gathered spanked Israel back to the land without them first having REPENTED???

They've never repented of murdering Christ, so where's your precedent?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If ignorance is "bliss" you must be VERY HAPPY! :) Yep, VERY, VERY, VERY, -- EXTREMELY --, HAPPY

Bobby Jo
Not as happy as the Luciferian Zionists you so foolishly "bless" with your mouth and your wallet. They just looooooooooove you :)

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Many FALSE religions declare a "Replacement Theology" where Israel is discounted in favor of whatever imaginary candidate pops out of someone's unmentionable anatomy. -- This is a total and complete FRAUD perpetrated by those who disregard GOD and HIS plan for HIS children. And those that espouse this lie will be held accountable for their animosity for GOD's Chosen People:

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 28:14 "Your descendants will also be like the dust of the earth, and you will spread out to the west and to the east and to the north and to the south; and in you and in your descendants shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

Isaiah 19:24 In that day Israel will be the third party with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth,

Zechariah 9:7 And I will remove their blood from their mouth And their detestable things from between their teeth. Then they also will be a remnant for our God, And be like a clan in Judah, And Ekron like a Jebusite.

Luke 2:32 A LIGHT OF REVELATION TO THE GENTILES, And the glory of Your people Israel."

Romans 3:29 Or is God the God of Jews only? Is He not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also,

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Last edited: