Police state USA: SWAT raid, puppy killed, for unpaid utility bill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can either believe the Bible or believe what is being said outside the Bible. There is a clear connection between the Tribulation and the reign of the Antichrist for 3 1/2 years. There is also a clear connection between a third temple in Jerusalem and the reign of the Antichrist. So until these things are fulfilled, we may be in "troublous times" but not in the Tribulation (which is a very unique period such as never was nor will ever be again).

And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. (Dan 12:1)

I'm in the process of studying through Revelations right now so I'm not strong on it yet - I'm going by what I've seen throughout the years of my life and how things have gotten so crazy these last few years. Christ spoke the parable of the fig tree and I can't help but think that we're close to something. I can often pick up undercurrents - go into a room and can tell what is going on - and I have had a feeling that I can't shake that something big is coming. Every day I read that Trump is lying about the economy - that we're in much worse shape. Our border is almost nonexistent and read yesterday that a lot of Congolese are coming in who have been exposed to Ebola. There is an upsurge in cases of a polio-like illness. When I went into a doctor's office 3/4 of the people were speaking another language and we got a government document printed in 13 different languages. Anybody who balances a checkbook knows we can't carry all these people on welfare. SS is going to run out. I read that many Americans are having a hard time finding jobs because of the influx of foreigners. There is a housing shortage because all the immigrants are taking the houses pushing many Americans into homelessness. We have ungodly government debt from the endless wars and lunatics in office such as AOC. The government is soon going to know what color underwear you wear since they're obsessed with spying.

With all the above going on you know that America is not going to last. I worry for my family because what kind of country we've left. I have a feeling of the entire culture being poisoned. One of my family members just had something stolen and the perpetrators were so bold they stood there challenging them. Society is in a moral freefall. If nothing else I hope everyone evangelizes.

Reactions: Enoch111

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm trying to decide which spices to send you to sprinkle your words about a nuclear war within the next two years...just before you eat them. Care to add to that prediction? Will it kill one third of mankind?

Can you two please stop arguing? Maybe you can find a point in the faith that you agree on? We have the devil and the world we have to contend with lets not bring down other believers.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay guys, I thought we were not to know the day or time of...
Acts 1:7
"Jesus replied, "It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority."
So, if Jesus said that IT IS NOT FOR YOU TO KNOW...then why do we always try to pin it down? EVERY person has been wrong so far so...why does one think they are correct today? Yes, we know the seasons and the signs and they have been around since before I was even born. Just curious as to why Christians still try to date His return. ¯\_:)rolleyes:)_/¯

That is true - but Christ did give the parable of the fig tree. Helen had said something that resonated - she bought candles and stored things in expectation but it never happened. But we know that it's going to happen sometime and in somebody's generation.

I talked with the pastor at our bible study and he said his brother was a prepper and he buried him a few months ago. So I'm not sure what to think. We are told to watch.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is true - but Christ did give the parable of the fig tree. Helen had said something that resonated - she bought candles and stored things in expectation but it never happened. But we know that it's going to happen sometime and in somebody's generation.

I talked with the pastor at our bible study and he said his brother was a prepper and he buried him a few months ago. So I'm not sure what to think. We are told to watch.
Yes, we are told to watch but, what for? We already know we are and have been in the season for some time now...I'm never quite sure what that scripture means.."to watch". Wish I knew WHAT to watch for and why? Any insight into this?

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, we are told to watch but, what for? We already know we are and have been in the season for some time now...I'm never quite sure what that scripture means.."to watch". Wish I knew WHAT to watch for and why? Any insight into this?

I assume watch for the end - but I'm weak in Revelations just yet so don't feel very qualified to answer. I just see what is going on and we know that no culture can survive for long like ours has gotten - it's going to implode. I think something is coming. You know how you might ache before it rains? I have some unsettled feeling within that something big is on the horizon. I pray about it every day but can't shake the feeling. So I'm waiting on God to show me the reason for it it.

Matthew 24:32
Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its branches become tenderand sprout leaves, you know that summer is near. So also, when you see all these things, you will know that He is near, right at the door.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Watch" means to stay aware that we are God's. We are to "watch" for the daily opportunities to live for Him in this world... NOT sit and hope to be snatched out of it.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently you neither think nor listen. TWO YEARS until the Mark of the Beast; and TWO and ONE HALF YEARS until global thermonuclear.

Bobby Jo
My mistake. Two and one half years to GTNW. Is it going to kill one third of mankind?

Also, just being curious...who do you think is the beast and what is its Mark?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I guess you laugh at people who can't do anything about their circumstances. So is that a Christian or christian trait?

I hope I can be a christian some day. I'd like to poke fun of someone else JUST LIKE JESUS DID.

Whew,
Bobby Jo
What other reaction can you expect? You're acting as if you're a prophet.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know I see it coming but I still think that we should get involved to try to change it. If enough people spoke up they couldn't do what they're now doing. It's like Nazi Germany for heaven's sake.
I agree - someone has to "cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet..."

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you two please stop arguing? Maybe you can find a point in the faith that you agree on? We have the devil and the world we have to contend with lets not bring down other believers.
You're right. No point in trying to reason with teapot tempests.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My brother was big into paramilitary stuff thirty years ago. He's really mellowed out now.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mistake. Two and one half years to GTNW. Is it going to kill one third of mankind?

Also, just being curious...who do you think is the beast and what is its Mark?

I don't "think" I know, we should all KNOW. Why are YOU in the dark?!? I'm not! :)

Rev. 13:18 This calls for wisdom ...
Rev. 13:18 ... let him who has understanding ...

Oh, -- I get it now ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I'm sayin is that from where I'm from, only chicks - the more emotionally prone of our species - spell their name "Jo".
Yeah, I guess you laugh at people who can't do anything about their circumstances. So is that a Christian or christian trait?
What other reaction can you expect?

2 Kings 2:23 Elisha left to go up to Beit-El. As he was on his way up the road, some boys came out of the town and began making fun of him. “Go on up, baldy! Go on up, baldy!” 24 He looked behind him, saw them and put a curse on them in the name of Adonai; whereupon two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

... You're acting as if you're a prophet.

You're acting as if you're a child.
Well, maybe that's not an apples to apples comparison ... or maybe it is! :)

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quote @Phoneman777: ... just being curious...who do you think is the beast and what is its Mark?

To All,

Rev. 13:18 This calls for wisdom: let anyone with understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a person. Its number is six hundred sixty-six.

If one were to contrive a "calculator" for the a/c & mark of the beast, would you use ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics? I would. -- NOT!

Or how about LATIN? Yeah, they'll understand that. -- NOT!

Hebrew? -- NOPE!

How about ENGLISH? -- Well, it is the world's language, taught in nearly every country, and used on every international flight by both pilots and air traffic controllers, -- it is the language of commerce. So it's certainly a candidate which the world could understand and use to solve a "riddle".

Nah, who'd be so STUPID as to believe that!
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My brother was big into paramilitary stuff thirty years ago. He's really mellowed out now.

We started storing up some food and water. I don't know if you heard it or not but the DHS is warning everyone to have enough provisions for 6 months. I was shocked. So I think they must be expecting something.

Reactions: Phoneman777

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't "think" I know, we should all KNOW. Why are YOU in the dark?!? I'm not! :)

Rev. 13:18 This calls for wisdom ...
Rev. 13:18 ... let him who has understanding ...

Oh, -- I get it now ...
Bobby Jo
OK, who do you know it is? And what's the Mark? Just curious

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Kings 2:23 Elisha left to go up to Beit-El. As he was on his way up the road, some boys came out of the town and began making fun of him. “Go on up, baldy! Go on up, baldy!” 24 He looked behind him, saw them and put a curse on them in the name of Adonai; whereupon two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

You're acting as if you're a child.
Well, maybe that's not an apples to apples comparison ... or maybe it is! :)

Bobby Jo
If you really think there's going to be a nuke war in two and a half years, just be ready to meet Jesus. Personally, I don't think it's going to happen, although is well within the realm of possibility.

The threat is very real. One analyst said a few decades ago that with so many nukes around, it's just a matter of time before somebody gets nuked, "either deliberate or by folly".