Police state USA: SWAT raid, puppy killed, for unpaid utility bill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, who do you know it is? And what's the Mark? Just curious

Don't be "curious". Curiosity KILLED THE CAT. Only SATISFACTION brought him back. So do your research until you're satisfied.

And yeah, -- I can "calculate" the calculator and the person USING THE SAME METHOD -- DON'T CHANGE THE METHOD. Everybody has ONE Method for ONE Person, and NO METHOD for the Calculator. The CORRECT Method works for BOTH the Person and the Calculator.

Ronald = 6
Wilson = 6
Reagan = 6
-- what a stupid theory --​

Secondly, "Wisdom" and "Understanding" go hand-in-hand, and so too the "RIGHT Hand" and the "Forehead".

Use any Wisdom and Understanding you can muster, and let me know what you find.

James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you really think there's going to be a nuke war in two and a half years, just be ready to meet Jesus. Personally, I don't think it's going to happen, although is well within the realm of possibility.

The threat is very real. One analyst said a few decades ago that with so many nukes around, it's just a matter of time before somebody gets nuked, "either deliberate or by folly".

If you read the Book of Psalms in CONTEXT, you'd have your answer.

If you don't believe we'll have GTNW in 2 1/2 years, then YOU'D better be ready to meet Jesus! -- There's the showers. Line up.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pastor imprisoned in Turkey for 2 years came back and said it was a shock at how bad America had gotten. This is the exact same feeling that I've had. I sense undercurrents and I have a bad feeling that we're heading into something really bad. There are some things I can't say but Christians are being discriminated against right now. We can no longer call ourselves a christian nation.

US Pastor Formerly Imprisoned in Turkey Concerned About ‘Growing Hostility’ Toward Christianity in America

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read a disturbing article about how police were profiling ALL people through a computer program called "Mosaic." Durham police dropped it's use but other departments haven't. They gather a dossier on each American citizen and scrape data from various places to put a picture together of you. It's an Orwellian nightmare:

Police drop Experian profiling tool following Big Brother Watch exposé

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pastor imprisoned in Turkey for 2 years came back and said it was a shock at how bad America had gotten. This is the exact same feeling that I've had. I sense undercurrents and I have a bad feeling that we're heading into something really bad. There are some things I can't say but Christians are being discriminated against right now. We can no longer call ourselves a christian nation.

US Pastor Formerly Imprisoned in Turkey Concerned About ‘Growing Hostility’ Toward Christianity in America
Much anti-Christian sentiment in Israel, too.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't be "curious". Curiosity KILLED THE CAT. Only SATISFACTION brought him back. So do your research until you're satisfied.

And yeah, -- I can "calculate" the calculator and the person USING THE SAME METHOD -- DON'T CHANGE THE METHOD. Everybody has ONE Method for ONE Person, and NO METHOD for the Calculator. The CORRECT Method works for BOTH the Person and the Calculator.

Ronald = 6
Wilson = 6
Reagan = 6

Secondly, "Wisdom" and "Understanding" go hand-in-hand, and so too the "RIGHT Hand" and the "Forehead".

James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.

Bobby Jo
Seems to me that if a Christian knew who the Beast is and what its Mark is, he'd want to share that info with as much people as possible, seeing that the most fearful curse in Scripture is upon those who take its Mark. What say you?

For me it's not about "catholic bashing" as our catholic friends say - it's about the message to get the Seal of God and reject the Mark of the papal beast.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems to me that if a Christian knew who the Beast is and what its Mark is, he'd want to share that info with as much people as possible, seeing that the most fearful curse in Scripture is upon those who take its Mark. What say you?

For me it's not about "catholic bashing" as our catholic friends say - it's about the message to get the Seal of God and reject the Mark of the papal beast.

Yeah, the "Mark of the papal beast". You just keep thinking that, even though your doctrine is easily shot full of holes.

You've got your own agenda, so go your own way. :)
Bobby Jo

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, the "Mark of the papal beast". You just keep thinking that, even though your doctrine is easily shot full of holes.

You've got your own agenda, so go your own way. :)
Bobby Jo
The agenda of the Christian is to warn the people...so why are you refusing to warn us of what the Beast is and how we can avoid its Mark?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The agenda of the Christian is to warn the people...so why are you refusing to warn us of what the Beast is and how we can avoid its Mark?

Elicit all you want. The TRUTH is hidden from YOU just like it was from the Pharisees:

Matt. 13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

So according to YOUR standard, Jesus wasn't a Christian because he spoke in parables; and I'm not a Christian because you have no wisdom or understanding. :)

Good Luck on your own,
Bobby Jo

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Elicit all you want. The TRUTH is hidden from YOU just like it was from the Pharisees:

Matt. 13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

So according to YOUR standard, Jesus wasn't a Christian because he spoke in parables; and I'm not a Christian because you have no wisdom or understanding. :)

Good Luck on your own,
Bobby Jo
Jesus desired their salvation and He knew plain words would close their minds to truth - so parables are a means around logic barriers erected to oppose unwelcome ideas. So far, I haven't heard any parables from you...only evasive answers.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Much anti-Christian sentiment in Israel, too.

Is there? I don't really read much about what is going on in Israel. I recently had something said to me about my faith as involved in something that really shocked me. It really showed me how much christianity is rejected now.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you guys care to stop arguing about doctrine you'll see that you'll need to join forces instead because of the coming persecution of Christians. I just had an experience that showed me that this has begun. The pastor said that the left is not content to live their lives the way they want. He said that they now demand that Christians agree with them - thereby denouncing their faith:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you guys care to stop arguing about doctrine ...

Scripture is foundational, doctrines are derivations from Scripture which aren't always correct. So if we know what Scripture says, we are closer to a correct doctrine. :)

And as you observe -- it appears that we are in the Tribulation, and as such we (the church) should be able to understand Bible prophecies. But some people are so wedded to their FALSE doctrines, that they're deaf, dumb, and blind to the TRUTH of Scripture. And we are told not to cast our pearls. :)

Bobby Jo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you guys care to stop arguing about doctrine you'll see that you'll need to join forces instead because of the coming persecution of Christians. I just had an experience that showed me that this has begun. The pastor said that the left is not content to live their lives the way they want. He said that they now demand that Christians agree with them - thereby denouncing their faith:

Joining forces is, or should be, what the Body of Christ is doing as we all join with one another and subject ourselves to the Head, really letting Him be the Head. Then again who are the parts of the Body? Is everyone claiming to be really a part or will they all be a part? This may be part of the problem. Hmmm, confusing... but to whom?

As you probably know not everyone bearing the label of Christian is willing to join with everyone else bearing that same label. Is this a problem? Well some certainly have a problem, but then God does have the solution, does He not?

Is everyone really on the Lord's side that claims to be on His side?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there? I don't really read much about what is going on in Israel. I recently had something said to me about my faith as involved in something that really shocked me. It really showed me how much christianity is rejected now.
Israeli government turns a blind eye to Christians being targeted and killed, churches being burned down, denial of building permits, etc. Been going on for years. Any noise about "religious freedom" and "our Christian friends" is just for show to keep the money flowing in from those who've been misled to believe that blessing or cursing will be upon them depending on what they do to Israel.

Bible is clear that when God said "I will bless them that bless you, etc. etc. etc.", He was talking to ABRAHAM, not Israel which had yet to exist...and "if ye be Christ's, then are ye ABRAHAM'S seed and heirs according to the promise."

It is those who bless or curse God's church which will experience in kind reciprocity.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ronald = 6
Wilson = 6
Reagan = 6

Bobby Jo
Not Ronald Wilson Reagan, "Vicarius Filii Dei":
V = 5
I = 1
C = 100
A
R
I = 1
U = 5
S
---------

F