poor LBGT " dont understand where we are coming from" "crying"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
23955_e33684511203a78bd27735fb14dde4eb.png

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can say you it, they are misguided and headed towards internal damnation if not already there as are those who hug and embrace them. It is pure evil, to the point they are allowing young children who are confused into this garbage.
Yes indeed my friend .

Reactions: JohnPaul

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See how quiet threads like these are these days . I tell us all the HOMOPHOBIC church is terrified to correct anything .
They try and call us homophobes cause we correct , BUT i aint the ONE SO SCARED of that agenda that i keep silent and go with its flow .
Those who are the true homophobes are the one who FEAR that agenda and wont say a word to help anyone .

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See how quiet threads like these are these days . I tell us all the HOMOPHOBIC church is terrified to correct anything .
They try and call us homophobes cause we correct , BUT i aint the ONE SO SCARED of that agenda that i keep silent and go with its flow .
Those who are the true homophobes are the one who FEAR that agenda and wont say a word to help anyone .
Amen brother neither do I, I let it be known I don’t approve of it and literally despise it.

I wonder 10 years from these young kids changing their sex will come to regret it.
This is pure evil and a work of the Devil.

Same sex marriage is not ok, transgender are not ok, homosexuality is not ok, LGBT is not ok, it is all evil and against God as are the people who encourage it and embrace it because they are afraid to go against the system or some do genuinely accept it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen brother neither do I I let be known I don’t approve of and literally despise.

I wonder 10 years from these young kids changing their sex will come to regret it.
This is pure evil and a work of the Devil.

Same sex marriage is not ok, transgender are not ok, homosexuality is not ok, LGBT, it is all evil and against God as are the people who encourage it and embrace it because they are afraid to go against the system or some do genuinely accept it.
Some already have come to regret it . As for ten years , I highly doubt we got that time left .
This world and worse even churches have fast sold out biblical truth .
They are in dire trouble . PUtting likes on posts that showed a Dad dressed up as a drag queen with his four year old little boy
and the dad saying be yourself to the boy . AND church leaders were putting likes on the garbage .
YET when i had wrote out an article about charity , the true charity , THEY WONT ALLOW IT on the web page .
THis world is tanked my friend . And so are many churches . IF GOD destroyed even the jews who used his name
and yet praticed evil , THose who use JESUS name and yet do the same , WONT ESCAPE the wrath of GOD .
TRUTH IS , IT WILL BE WORSE FOR THEM than even SODOM on the day of judgment .

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Thessalonians 1[7] And to you who are troubled rest with us,
WHEN the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
[8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
[9] Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

[10] WHEN he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nowadays it comes down to the Don't Judge me Mob !
You are not allowed to Judge people !
Remember that the lowest common denominator rules over you now, because they are the standard that has been set for all.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have heard some Christians say we should not judge or condemn the world for sin, confront them, but what did John the Baptist say about worldly King Herod in the manner of his brother's wife and sexual immorality. Of course doing so cost the prophet his head.

Matthew 14
At that time Herod the tetrarch heard the report about Jesus 2 and said to his servants, “This is John the Baptist; he is risen from the dead, and therefore these powers are at work in him.” 3 For Herod had laid hold of John and bound him, and put him in prison for the sake of Herodias, his brother Philip’s wife. 4 Because John had said to him, “It is not lawful for you to have her.” 5 And although he wanted to put him to death, he feared the multitude, because they counted him as a prophet.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's just slobs that say, don't judge me ? They just do not want to be called out for being grubs that's all.

Now if one is to judge me on an issue, I will be willing to sit down with them and go through the issue. I will not run away or resort to malice to hide from the issue.

As to the queers nowadays being given powers that no one should question any aspect, it is forbidden ! one should have no regard to such things at all, or else out comes there Malice god !

Now if I had no regard for anyone at all, I would not have an issue with any such, would I ?

So if the issue is to do with a speed sign or a post stamp I believe one can question such or call it out.