Pope endorses same sex civil unions in new documentary film.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Non-denominationals do not align themselves with any one denomination in particular.

They are their own and can be just as bad, Non-denominational aren't saints just because they "don't align with any denomination" in a lot of ways they are worse because they have no roots

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pope Francis is a Satanist and a Queer himself, he has been in trouble with the Law in child molesting charges as well and got off the hook years ago in that backwater he lived in. he has a list of very bad dealings over his years, he is a very evil man. but what do you expect from a Jesuit.

A Jesuit should never be in the position as a Pope. such are much like the FBI wing a worldly arm of the RCC and are part of the Freemasons, they created the Freemasons and then the Jesuits got kicked out of the RCC history shows and then they came back in, they are part of the so called Zionist, they control such things all through history.

Pope Francis himself has pledged loyalty to Lord Rothschild in fact on TV in front of the whole world when he came to kiss the hand of Lord Rothschild siting in a chair as one does the Pope, when his underlings come to him expressing there loyalty.

So Pope Frances has rejected Jesus Christ openly in front of the world and has pledged his submission to Lord Rothschild as his god in fact. this Pope is in the pocket of the worlds most powerful man who owns most of the world by far of anyone else, even Bill Gates is nothing to Lord Rothschild wealth.
The Rothschild's have openly said that the creation of the State they claim to be Israel is their creation. so was the creation of Communism and the Nazis, it was all planed. they have wiped out millions of people and played them for fools. Jesus Christ was right about them who are from their Father the Devil who was a murderer from the beginning.

It looks like most of the whole worlds population is earmarked to be wiped out, Agenda 21 ect looks like it's on the cards, and the Greens demand such in fact openly. not to mention no other political Party has come out to condemn such madness.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it makes me wonder about all those knock down and drag out topic on homosexuality, which many said is a "sin". so I wonder is the pope promoting "sin?".

Just asking,

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW This not an offical teaching just the Pope's opinion. He is not speaking ex cathedra or teaching new doctrine, even Pope's can have a personal opinion. The problem is the Pope speaks in a way to sow confuion between official Catholic teaching and his opinion with people that don't know or what to understand official teeaching. All that to say don't think Catholic teaching agaisnt homosexuality suddenly changed. I know many Anti Catholics are going to come out of the woodwork here and they need to know right now they are wrong.

Maybe some Catholics can comment here on this like @Philip James, @Devin Wintch, @BreadOfLife, @Truthcampaign.org, @Illuminator (not sure if Illuminator is a Catholic).

This concerns me, I've been investigating the Catholic church for a while. It saddens me to see the Pope give in to this type of idea. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what church to belong to. But so far I have aligned as Catholic.

As long as it's not doctrine and just opinion then I'm somewhat OK with the church. But endorsing something that enables what is expressed as sin in the bible is not OK.

I'm leaning towards backing out of the Catholic church. But then I'm stuck again in limbo. I've been investigating other churches though. So I have options.

The problem is that if the Pope is going to take that stance, he should be removed from power. This is my strong belief.

Reactions: Josho

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just in time for Amy Coney Barrett to be told what to do. I knew this was going to happen. What a circus show.

full

Just a demon inspired photo-shop!!!

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a demon inspired photo-shop!!! and satan laughs!!!
Amy has voted in favor of lockdowns as well as forced vaccination. She supports many wicked and Orwellian policies.

When the Mark of the Beast comes, I'm sure she will be in favor of that as well.

Satan is laughing alright.

Reactions: Nancy

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I realize I run the risk of being tarred and feathered for what I'm about to say, but here it goes. I've given this story some thought and I'd like to opine. Speaking as a Christian, I believe homosexuality is a sin, but it is not the only sexual sin people commit against God (adultery, fornication, lust). However, I don't fixate on homosexuality and I don't treat homosexuals with contempt either. If I meet a gay person, then I will treat them with kindness and respect, as I would like for them to treat me. I believe the Golden Rule applies to everyone, regardless of who they are.

Speaking as a Christian and as an American, I don't believe homosexuals should be denied civil rights and equality. I don't believe straight people who commit adultery or fornication should be denied civil rights or equality because of their sexual sins either. I believe that everyone (regardless of their sins, race, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation) should be protected under federal and state laws. I don't believe heterosexuals who also commit sexual sins should be denied protection under federal and state laws, so why should I firmly oppose homosexuals receiving the same protection under these laws? I've sinned against God myself and I don't want to be denied civil rights and equality based on my sins against God.

I certainly value my freedom as an American citizen. I don't know what to say about the Pope's endorsement of same-sex civil unions in regards to Catholic teaching or the impact it will have on the Catholic Church, but I understand his compassionate sentiment toward homosexuals.

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see sedevacantism on the rise in a big way.
(A group who believes Peter's chair is empty and the current pope is iligitimate . )

Catholics are going to revolt...

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amy has voted in favor of lockdowns as well as forced vaccination. She supports many wicked and Orwellian policies.

When the Mark of the Beast comes, I'm sure she will be in favor of that as well.

Think!!! What is worse than the killing of 60 million + innocent little babies??????????????????

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I seen the article elsewhere on here. The important thing to note is that this is an opinion of the Pope, he is not changing Catholic teaching which is against homosexuality. In this interview the Pope only represents himself as this article states:

Is the Catholic Church changing its approach to marriage? Francis’ views on legal civil unions—which he previously expressed while archbishop of Buenos Aires—differ from those of previous popes, but he hasn’t changed Catholic doctrine that marriage is between one man and one woman.

Pope reiterates support for civil unions

and

Vatican backs Biblical view of gender

The problem the Pope needs to stop doing things like this, he forgets himself

Reactions: dev553344

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The problem is that if the Pope is going to take that stance, he should be removed from power. This is my strong belief.

Were he to try and make such a statement in a magesterial document i expect that might just happen...

Dear Devin,
If Pope Francis has come to be a stumbling block to you,
Then come to the Feast with Alexandria, come with Constantinople,
But come!

Peace be with you!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Were he to try and make such a statement in a magesterial document i expect that might just happen...

Dear Devin,
If Pope Francis has come to be a stumbling block to you,
Then come to the Feast with Alexandria, come with Constantinople,
But come!

Peace be with you!

Well honestly I'm investigating other churches, because I don't totally agree with the idea of the Eucharist. I think the bread and wine is a spiritual sacrament, not physical. Something I'm having a hard time getting around.

And the churches past is somewhat alarming. But that doesn't bother me too much as there are bad apples in every religious denomination. But I've always liked the history of the Catholic church. And the fellowship is wonderful. And I like its ceremonies.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I realize I run the risk of being tarred and feathered for what I'm about to say, but here it goes. I've given this story some thought and I'd like to opine. Speaking as a Christian, I believe homosexuality is a sin, but it is not the only sexual sin people commit against God (adultery, fornication, lust). However, I don't fixate on homosexuality and I don't treat homosexuals with contempt either. If I meet a gay person, then I will treat them with kindness and respect, as I would like for them to treat me. I believe the Golden Rule applies to everyone, regardless of who they are.

Speaking as a Christian and as an American, I don't believe homosexuals should be denied civil rights and equality. I don't believe straight people who commit adultery or fornication should be denied civil rights or equality because of their sexual sins either. I believe that everyone (regardless of their sins, race, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation) should be protected under federal and state laws. I don't believe heterosexuals who also commit sexual sins should be denied protection under federal and state laws, so why should I firmly oppose homosexuals receiving the same protection under these laws? I've sinned against God myself and I don't want to be denied civil rights and equality based on my sins against God.

I certainly value my freedom as an American citizen. I don't know what to say about the Pope's endorsement of same-sex civil unions in regards to Catholic teaching or the impact it will have on the Catholic Church, but I understand his compassionate sentiment toward homosexuals.
Nothing has changed regarding such aspects of Gays and Christians view has always been fine as to respects to such people.
True Judaism kills such people on the spot as does Islam.

The problem is that Satanic so called Gay movement has been hard at work slandering everyone who does not confirm to their rules totally, they are Nazi type morons, who wish and are hell bent in wanting to totally dominate over everyone, their is not one so called Gay rights morons who have Grace, they are all of this world and full on promoting Sin in fact.

Such a people can not enter into he Kingdom of God, the Bible points out who can not enter and the reason why such can not enter is because they are of this world and happily abiding in Sin. such can never enter into the Kingdom of God and anyone who supports such as them is not Saved and is on the path that leads to Hell. Do not back them up ! they are of Satan in fact and so when given an inch they will take a mile and we can see the fact is, that they have taken a mile and ran with such. they are off the leash running wild dictating to all like they are possessed and they are Possessed in fact, they are a curse and a blight on all society.

They have worked to totally bastardised Marriage as well, not to mention work full on to demand children to be bastardised by Law ! it's a full on creep show ! such degenerates are getting power over Christian values and dominating over us by the Law. they are totally dominating over freedom of speech, because they maybe offended by words. but what about me I am deeply offended by there "actions" in fact, they can say what they want as that does not bother me at all, as they can say all they want openly and I will support their right to such freedom of speech but what does get on my goat is that some degenerate can threaten others with such malice as they do, they work to go out and destroy anyone who opposes such as their Nazi type actions.
You will know them by their works the Bible says, and boy are they truly a work of absolute malice and dictatorship. as I said not one of them has the Grace of God in them at all, they are deranged beast possessed, there works condemn them. they are grubs.

They could of conducted themselves in a much better light, but no ! I thought fair enough I am totally open to listen to their side of the story, but they openly support the most depraved of their mob. they have no bounds. I gave them hope to justify themselves as worthy Gays of some sort of value but sadly they went way to far. they have proven that they have no virtue. they all are depraved grubs and so is anyone who supports such as there Mob.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think the bread and wine is a spiritual sacrament, not physical. Something I'm having a hard time getting around.

Hi Devin,

I'm unclear why you think it must be one or the other and not both?

Jesus has a body! He can be touched, handled...

Look at my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me and see, because a ghost does not have flesh and bones as you can see I have

Consider that all the 2000 year old apostolic chuches affirm that the Eucharist is truly the Body and Blood of Christ..

Consider the implicatiions that our Most Holy Creator is physically present on the alter, and that He invites us to be intimately united with Him, and through Him, with each other...

May God Bless your journey!

Peace!

Michael1985

Sep 30, 2020
British Columbia
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't agree with homosexuality, but there always have been homosexuals, and there always will be. I don't have a problem with them seeking legal protections and benefits for their unions. I would prefer to reserve the label of marriage to heterosexual couples, but that ship seems to already have sailed.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I would like to see evidence that she has done these things if you can provide some, please.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe heterosexuals who also commit sexual sins should be denied protection under federal and state laws, so why should I firmly oppose homosexuals receiving the same protection under these laws? I've sinned against God myself and I don't want to be denied civil rights and equality based on my sins against God.

Who is saying that homosexuals should be denied the basic freedoms guaranteed by the Bill of Rights? I haven't heard anyone on this forum saying this.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has a body! He can be touched, handled...

Look at my hands and my feet, that it is I myself. Touch me and see, because a ghost does not have flesh and bones as you can see I have
But, @Philip James if people are LITERALLY eating His physical body, he wouldn't have any left to eat.... Or do you believe that His body regenerates after each Mass...? :confused:

Reactions: Nancy