Pope endorses same sex civil unions in new documentary film.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The recent Maklaren report is rather telling.

They have excommunicated this cardinal.
They have identified 3 Bishops who knew but said nothing.
They have shown how JohnPaul II heard but didn't believe the reports.

But the gist of it was that this cardinal never slept alone and had a steady stream of seminary students and young boys in his bed. There was even a psychiatrist who gave a list of people he knew who had slept with the Cardinal. (30+ names)

He is out...and now constant bed checks and other screening procedures are going to be put into place for seminary students to root out this abomination.

So where the documentary did a hack piece of fancy editing to make something appear true that is NOT... apparently this Pope is getting the homosexuals out of the priesthood.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

It says right there... God gave up and said do your thing.
You can't blame the Pope for following orders can ya?

Hugs

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It says right there... God gave up and said do your thing.
You can't blame the Pope for following orders can ya?

Hugs
Maklaren report says something different about the treatment of homosexuals from now on.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maklaren report says something different about the treatment of homosexuals from now on.
Personally,
I believe people should worry about their own tabernacle.. and whatever the world is gonna do, it's gonna do.
HUGS

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Personally,
I believe people should worry about their own tabernacle.. and whatever the world is gonna do, it's gonna do.
HUGS
Well...
The Catholic Church wants rid of the homosexual priests.
And I would agree that they need to.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I expect other denominations will endorse it soon, unless if a mega revival happens.

This why I think it's good to be a non-denominational Christian.

you're right its in the interest of those who see it as an opportunity to "modernize" "get along with the world"

anyway the Pope knows exactly what he is saying. if not still, then not that long ago the RCC didn't recognize civil union as marriage. he's playing semantics with the definition of what the church acknowledges as marriage, knowing very well he's indorsing same sex civil marriages. the distinction of governments ruling civil matters and not the RCC goes way back to the 15/16 hundreds when the RCC disputed and was denied the right to rule on civil matters in England. which began the parting of ways. the RCC has much animosity to this day toward England and its children like the US of A. so yea, in his view he's condemning the societies as a whole for not accepting RCC rule while knowingly looking like the kinder gentler guy to the same he condemns via agreement with them rather than stand the ground given to the churches in the first place..