Possible antichrist candidate: Emmanuel Macron of France

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Again, just read the context.

Stranger

I have and the context that I see is obviously very different to yours. It seems to me that you are seeing every thing within the context of the antichrist being a representative of mankind, whereas I am seeing things within the context of the spiritual reality of the beast which is worshipped as being spiritual and as such have come to a very different understanding.

There is a new reformation needed at present which corrects the assumptions made during the reformation period of the 1500's etc. where a lot of people are still stuck in the intrigues of that period of human history.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have and the context that I see is obviously very different to yours. It seems to me that you are seeing every thing within the context of the antichrist being a representative of mankind, whereas I am seeing things within the context of the spiritual reality of the beast which is worshipped as being spiritual and as such have come to a very different understanding.

There is a new reformation needed at present which corrects the assumptions made during the reformation period of the 1500's etc. where a lot of people are still stuck in the intrigues of that period of human history.

I believe what (Rev. 13:8) says that antichrist is the number of a man. It isn't hard.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Europe is not mentioned in end-time prophecy. That is what the experts teach but has no scriptural support. Every nation mentioned in end-time prophecy is Arab, Persian, and Islamic today.

No, the Roman Empire will come into existence again in those final days. That encompasses the same geographical area that Rome controlled when it was an empire. This includes all those nations which surround the Mediterranean sea, of which some are islamic today.

Stranger

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, the Roman Empire will come into existence again in those final days. That encompasses the same geographical area that Rome controlled when it was an empire. This includes all those nations which surround the Mediterranean sea, of which some are islamic today.

Stranger

What we have are a list of people groups who will chose in the end times to inhabit the demonic domain of the fallen wicked demonic heavenly hosts.

The present fourth beast, has manifested itself within the Islamic religion which is attempting to grind into dust all other forms of religion. They in league with the Little Horn beast are speaking out "great" things particularly against the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Their beheadings is their attempt to prove that Allah is much more might than the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who Christians also acknowledge as their God.

The SDA paradigms do not work any more and are steeped in the miss information of the Reformation period when the Roman Papacy was demonised in their fight for supremacy.

As can be seen in other threads, this demonization is still being perpetuated by certain cults..

Shalom

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're being shortsighted. He swept in with massive popularity, and he appears to be down at the moment. Depending on the meaning, Scripture reads:

Revelation 13
[3] And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.[4] And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?[5] And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.[6] And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Ok, yeah...fair point. I always took the "fatal wound" to mean an actual death like wound. After all, isn't the guy supposed to be trying to mimic Christ? But, I suppose everyone getting a temporary hate on for him could be seen as a type of death which he could come back from. He does, I'll grant you, seem to fit the criteria in all other respects. We'll just have to see, won't we?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Emmanuel Macron may well be the antichrist.

No, because Macron didn't rise up among the ten horns of Daniel 7 which were the 10 barbarian tribes which divided up the fallen Western Roman Empire...like the papacy did.

B

brakelite

Interestingly, Emmanuel Macron is pushing to launch a 10-Nation Military Coalition in Europe. 10 horns = 10 kingdoms in Revelation. The antichrist will eventua rislly subdue 3 of them. Emmanuel Macron is standing out compared to his counterparts in Europe, and he has grand ideas.
Read Daniel 7 again. The little horn was to rise up after the ten horns were already established, then uproot 3. He doesn't establish them.

The Criteria of Antichrist.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Europe is not mentioned in end-time prophecy. That is what the experts teach but has no scriptural support. Every nation mentioned in end-time prophecy is Arab, Persian, and Islamic today.

I've heard Joel Richardson make a case for this, and he does it well. He's a good researcher, thorough...At the very least his case should warrent people to stop and consider the bible texts, I think. Every which way we turn we have people telling us Gog is Russia...etc, etc. But they state this as unimpeachable fact, whereas, is it? Where are their assumptions coming from? Or has it just been said for so long "everyone" accepts it as fact?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I've heard Joel Richardson make a case for this, and he does it well. He's a good researcher, thorough...At the very least his case should warrent people to stop and consider the bible texts, I think. Every which way we turn we have people telling us Gog is Russia...etc, etc. But they state this as unimpeachable fact, whereas, is it? Where are their assumptions coming from? Or has it just been said for so long "everyone" accepts it as fact?
I think we need to figure that bad things will indeed happen as Scripture shows; the believer also must keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2) rather than being fixated about specific people in the world.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
satan and only satan can and will be the antichrist,and I don't mean by possessing any human on earth,rather he shall be here live and in person and all shall see him.

Thing is he pretends to be Christ

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
II Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come [it will not be], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

The word "perdition" means "one that perishes". Satan and only Satan has already been condemned to die [to perish] by God. Satan's judgment day has come already back in the first earth age, and he will have no part in the Great White Throne judgment, or any other judgment yet to come. He has already been judged, and sentence by God to death "perdition" [Ezekiel 28 covers this judgment].

Revelation 17:8 "The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is [shall come]."

This beast "thou [John] sawest", was in the first earth age; and is not on this earth now, as it is written in Revelation 12:7. Satan is in heaven being our accuser, and will be cast out to this earth very shortly by Michael.

"And shall ascend out of the bottomless pit; and go into perdition;" Who is he again? He is Satan the Antichrist. Satan is not a man born of woman, but a "supernatural arch angel". In Ezekiel 28 it is written that Satan [Lucifer] is the most beautiful of all God's created beings.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are welcome to show me where Rome and Europe are prophesied to come back into existence. They exist today so I don't get it. Are you referring to the RRE?

The fourth kingdom followed the first, second, and third kingdom. Babylon was the first. (Dan. 2:38) (Dan. 2:31-35) (Dan. 7:1-7) (Dan. 7:23)

The people of the 4th kingdom shall be the same from whom the anti-christ will come from, the same people who destroyed the temple. (Dan. 9:26)

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What we have are a list of people groups who will chose in the end times to inhabit the demonic domain of the fallen wicked demonic heavenly hosts.

The present fourth beast, has manifested itself within the Islamic religion which is attempting to grind into dust all other forms of religion. They in league with the Little Horn beast are speaking out "great" things particularly against the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Their beheadings is their attempt to prove that Allah is much more might than the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who Christians also acknowledge as their God.

The SDA paradigms do not work any more and are steeped in the miss information of the Reformation period when the Roman Papacy was demonised in their fight for supremacy.

As can be seen in other threads, this demonization is still being perpetuated by certain cults..

Shalom

No, the fourth beast is a revised Roman empire. It is not islam. Do you think the Jews would receive an islalmic false messiah?

Stranger

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think we need to figure that bad things will indeed happen as Scripture shows; the believer also must keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2) rather than being fixated about specific people in the world.
Well, of course we need to keep our main focus on Christ. But, if we weren't to give our attention to any thing else, then why does the bible mention it? We must understand that if something is mentioned in scripture, God wants us to know about it, even if it is just a simple knowledge. And it's this knowledge that can help protect us against something. If God says "beware" then yes, we keep our gaze firmly on him, but we educate ourselves on what we must 'beware'.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really, you have read that the English translations are always right contextually.

What is being said is that the beast will be worshipped and he will have, at that time, the appearance of that which is the form of a man and that its number will be 666.

But you know what the truth is and are dogmatic enough to belief that you have been enlightened with all knowledge.

I know that I am still discovering new "truth" from the word of God by going back to consider the original texts. Do you go back to the original texts and check if the context of the original text has been accurately conveyed into the English translations?

But you are entitled to your opinion as to what the original texts states within the constraints of what other people have constructed it to contextually mean. So be it, you believe that you know and that is important for you.

Now if an angel has the appearance of a man, does that mean that the angel is a man?

Shalom
Are the RCC the only faith that puts a cross on there forehead on Ash Wednesday???

D

Dave L

The deadly wound was to Alexander the great of Greece.

Of course it does not mean Alexander will be resurrected, it means the demon that was in Alexander will rule again.
Interesting... I haven't settled in on any single view of Revelation, but think it is safe to recognize different world systems from Nero on as fulfillment of the totalitarianism it depicts. The Papacy being a biggie. But even America saw the mark of the beast recently when Obama made it impossible to buy and sell in the case of the Christian wedding caterers, unless they received the mark. That being compliance with wicked laws instead of God's laws. All who favored the wicked laws received the mark.