Post your dreams here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I tell you a story, but don't mention at all that the telling of the story is actually the telling of a dream, would you know?

I mean unless I specifically tell you it's a dream, or unless I tell you I was soaring through the heavens on the back of a winged horse or something of that nature, would you know?

--something of that nature--

That spiritual nature, that we call dreams.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For example- Is it less real, if I tell it was a dream?

There's a woman standing outside looking inside, does she see me?

No, she doesn't really see me, 'cause she sees her own reflection.

Go deep.

• Love
Reactions: Gumpy

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say if its a dream, that makes it less real.

Sorry, I don't know how to make it any deeper than that. I guess you'd call that a fail.

Reactions: Gumpy and TLHKAJ

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was in the spirit and lifted up off my feet, carried along like the wind-- like The Flying Nun with nothing but air around me and the earth far below. I was soaring like this, light as a feather and seemingly invisible as I hovered above two men who seemed as brothers. They were working alongside each other doing some sort of electrical work and without having reason to beyond curious interest I waved my hand upon the top of the head of one of these, barely brushing his hair like leaving no more impression than a fly might had it buzzed atop one's head. But he felt it. He felt my touch and waved his hand across his hair without saying anything at all.

This I found of interest so I did it again and this time he ducked as I touched him and turned his head upwards to see what it was that was brushing across his head. And it was almost as if he could see me hovering there. He shaded his eyes from the sun as he looked up and squinted but it was as if he now knew something or someone had indeed touched him.

A stepladder was standing nearby so I 'flew' over to it and grabbing the top of it I lifted it off the ground then tossed it high into the air above me. At this both brothers turned and looked and wondered what in the world was happening. They were bewildered and afraid and confused by what they had seen and had no explanation for it. The one whom I had touched upon the head said to the other that he had just felt 'a presence' that he couldn't explain, but that there was 'something there.' At this I went over and flicked the bill of the baseball cap the other brother was wearing, that he too might know I was there, yet neither could see me. Still, they both knew that they were no longer alone.

Reactions: Gottservant

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was driving along an Interstate freeway, Southbound. A car beside me on my right-hand side, a little red corvette was veering into my lane, like I was in his blind spot as he was changing lanes so I laid on the horn and he swerved back and looked over his shoulder at me. Then, gripping his steering wheel, he swerved again a little to his right, then hard back to his left towards me slamming his car into the side of my truck. It was no little nudge, but a major impact and purposeful.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had dreams about my wife before I met her. The dreams guided me from one town to another where I met her. Within about 3 months we were married. Later I got sick and she divorced me. But it was an interesting dream set that I had.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I had a dream in December 2016..... that, my older brother and I went back to the first home we ever lived in.... We were both quite young.
We walked to the back yard, and sat down together on the grass that was thick and blue.
In front of us was a field of blue..... an ocean of blue grass, and it was slightly and gently moving as the wind rode upon it.
We just sat there next to each other, not talking, just looking at this beautiful scenery of blue laid out before us as far as our eyes could see.
It was very calming, very soothing, very, restful, peaceful, to sit there together and just admire this endless field of blue.

The next day, my brother died and went to heaven.

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've gotten repetitive dreams where I am still trying to graduate from school when in waking life I already did. It's so annoying. I have asked God what I have this, but he doesn't answer.

I also have gotten dreams showing cartoons that I watched. It can be bad or it can be good.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Some food for thought..:)-
"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream"- Edgar Allen Poe
"You can be in my dream if i can be in your dream"- Bob Dylan
"We are such stuff as dreams are made on"- The Tempest
"Strawberry Fields...nothing is real"- The Beatles
"What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes" (James 4:14)
"Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"- Morpheus in The Matrix

We could speculate that Jesus was a 'Master of the Art of Dream Manipulation', bending the laws of physics at will to create what people called 'miracles'.
An intriguing follow-up question would be- "Are we in Jesus's dream, or is Jesus in our dream?"..:)

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some food for thought..:)-
"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream"- Edgar Allen Poe
"You can be in my dream if i can be in your dream"- Bob Dylan
"We are such stuff as dreams are made on"- The Tempest
"Strawberry Fields...nothing is real"- The Beatles
"What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes" (James 4:14)
"Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"- Morpheus in The Matrix

We could speculate that Jesus was a 'Master of the Art of Dream Manipulation', bending the laws of physics at will to create what people called 'miracles'.
An intriguing follow-up question would be- "Are we in Jesus's dream, or is Jesus in our dream?"..:)

Is your dream dreaming you? Is the ‘you’ in your dream ‘the real you’ ?

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily.... life.

Reactions: Gumpy and Dropship

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And although Kirk was in an apparently nice "alternate reality" he knew he could never be happy there because he knew it was fake-

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I notice that whenever I do something right with God the demons get aggressive and do all sorts of stuff to harass me. This is a war.

Yes, they like to sift our minds looking for things they can pick up on and inflame to make us unhappy, they even had the gall to try it with Peter-
Jesus said to Peter - "Satan wanted to sift you" (Luke 22:31)
But Christians know when they're up to their little tricks and can ignore them, but nonchristians are easy meat..:)

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I notice that whenever I do something right with God the demons get aggressive and do all sorts of stuff to harass me. This is a war.

Yes, they like to sift our minds looking for things they can pick up on and inflame, they even had the gall to try it with Peter-
Jesus said to Peter - "Satan wanted to sift you" (Luke 22:31)
But Christians know they're up to their little tricks and can ignore them, but nonchristians are easy meat..:)

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a very specific and unfamiliar term... A Caruso suit- which in the dream I intuitively understood to be Italian.

I was on holiday with family, a cruise ship and the schedule was so packed that our short time together seemed rushed instead of relaxing. My brothers and sisters were along, with their spouses and I was dividing my time between family obligations, my own wife and as well trying to pay attention to a very beautiful woman who had made the trip specifically hoping to spend time with me. She was attending to her own children and their needs, but had come just wanting for us to spend time together. I was drawn to her, but just could not give her the time she needed or deserved. My heart was torn.

There was such as a formal occasion requiring us to dress up and so I went to a tailor and bought a very expensive suit using my credit card. I wore it for something that seemed like a graduation of sorts, but then there was to be another celebratory event and I was told that for this occasion I would need a "Caruso suit." (I'd never heard of such a thing). I returned to this same tailor and asked to see the Caruso suits and he smiled a big smile, knowing he was going to benefit from an expensive sale. But then he pulled up my account sheet containing all my particulars and measurements and such and looking at it he frowned and sadly said--- You still owe three thousand dollars on your last suit.

I thought perhaps I could trade it in for some sort of credit toward the Caruso, but he directed me to the elevator and said that I would have to first go down to settle accounts before I could return for the Caruso.