Post your dreams here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dream:

I was feeling a lot of existential angst and went to the church for guidance. The building was a beautiful cathedral and the priest greeted me at the door and invited me in.

When I got inside however, it was a dingy witch doctor's hut filled with a mishmash of potions and trinkets. The priest, now dressed like a witch doctor, sitting on a cruddy wooden thone, demanded that I take off my shoes and crawl to him. I did this. He asked me what was troubling me, and I told him all my worries about how existence seemed to be endless suffering and how we as humans were causing ourself to suffer because we are all one with eachother but nobody knew it I quoted Bible verses but I could tell that the priest didn't understand nor care what I was saying. He told me he knew what my problem was, and he asked me to put my hand on the circle. I saw a circle with the words "place hand here to absolve guilt" written inside of it. I put my hand in it. The priest shouted "demon begone!". Sensing nothing had changed, I started laughing and crying bitterly.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dream:

I was feeling a lot of existential angst and went to the church for guidance. The building was a beautiful cathedral and the priest greeted me at the door and invited me in.

When I got inside however, it was a dingy witch doctor's hut filled with a mishmash of potions and trinkets. The priest, now dressed like a witch doctor, sitting on a cruddy wooden thone, demanded that I take off my shoes and crawl to him. I did this. He asked me what was troubling me, and I told him all my worries about how existence seemed to be endless suffering and how we as humans were causing ourself to suffer because we are all one with eachother but nobody knew it I quoted Bible verses but I could tell that the priest didn't understand nor care what I was saying. He told me he knew what my problem was, and he asked me to put my hand on the circle. I saw a circle with the words "place hand here to absolve guilt" written inside of it. I put my hand in it. The priest shouted "demon begone!". Sensing nothing had changed, I started laughing and crying bitterly.

And he said---- "Ooh eee ooh ahh ahh, ting tang walla walla bing bang.....

The answers you seek are not found in cathedrals or synagogues. You won't be guided by any such self-appointed experts.

“Woe to you, experts in the law and you Pharisees, hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs that look beautiful on the outside but inside are full of the bones of the dead and of everything unclean. In the same way, on the outside you look righteous to people, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness."

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
it was a dingy witch doctor's hut filled with a mishmash of potions and trinkets.
for sure you got this from a movie right?
if you're not watching movies then it must be a trailer
how else can you tell what you are seeing
but just like Mr. E said
the cathedral looks majestic the pope looks righteous
but inwardly they are ravaging wolves in sheeps clothing
teachings myths instead of facts

Reactions: Adam

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I notice that whenever I do something right with God the demons get aggressive and do all sorts of stuff to harass me. This is a war.
That is true for me too. I helped a guy a while back in the spirit that Christ talked about in the sheep and goats. Then I got attacked demonically. I don't always get attacked, but Satan really didn't like what I was doing and waged war against me.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is true for me too. I helped a guy a while back in the spirit that Christ talked about in the sheep and goats. Then I got attacked demonically. I don't always get attacked, but Satan really didn't like what I was doing and waged war against me.
I find it's the opposite, when I have troubling dreams, it is a sign that there is something I am doing wrong.

James 4:7
7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Here's a crazy dream sequence I had a while ago.

Dream 1: I was having sex with a woman (demoness) on top of a church altar at night after hours, throwing all the holy implements to the ground. It felt very wrong, not enjoyable.

Dream 2: I was with a woman (not my wife) in church, but I was ignoring the sermon to be flirty with her, but she was not flirting back, she was very scared and nervous. Suddenly the roof ripped off the building and I saw what looked like the flash of an atom bomb. Time stood still and I was suspended in light, and I realized God was judging me for sinning and I felt very unworthy.

Dream 3: I was on a date with a beautiful woman, but I noticed that every time I looked at her, her face changed (but it was always beautiful). I shouted at her to go away, and she turned into a demon and attacked me.

Dream 4: After a very long time without any adulterous dreams, and abstaining from lustful thoughts, I dreamt my 60 year old math teacher tried very unsuccessfully to seduce me, and she left without a fight.

The more inclined I was to lust, the more powerful the demon was. By dream 4, the attack was actually really pitiable. Similarily I had dreams about fighting against manifestations of anger and hatred, and they would possess me and cause me to hurt people; but when I started trying to be more restrained, I would have dreams that I was overcoming them.

But that is me, I don't know how others may differ in their dream interpretations.

Reactions: dev553344

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I dreamt I was in an office, sitting at my computer. I was daydreaming and a female coworker was spying over my shoulder at my computer screen and realized my computer screen was idle. She called the manager over and started complaining to him about me. The manager got mad at her and shooed her away and told her that I was doing my job just fine. Then the manager started chatting friendly with me and said "she complains about everyone. Can you believe that she once complained to me that I wasn't doing anything?"

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find it's the opposite, when I have troubling dreams, it is a sign that there is something I am doing wrong.
This isn’t always necessarily true that you are doing something very wrong.
All of these dreams, and the one of the witch doctor, look to me to be a message to “come out of her, My people.”
That is what I got from them. It’s what I saw in them. I’m not guessing or supposing. It’s what I saw, very clearly.

I once had a very similar dream. It felt very sickening.

Dreams can be warnings for you personally. That happens. But they are often warnings for all of us. What you’re given is not just for you. It’s for your brothers too.

These dreams are more along the lines of the man who was taken in a dream or vision where he saw through the…wall what awful things they were bowing down to in the temple and he saw pictures on the wall. I forget where it is In the Bible.

Last edited:

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This isn’t always necessarily true that you are doing something very wrong.
All of these dreams, and the one of the witch doctor, look to me to be a message to “come out of her, My people.”
That is what I got from them. It’s what I saw in them. I’m not guessing or supposing. It’s what I saw, very clearly.

I once had a very similar dream. It felt very sickening.

Dreams can be warnings for you personally. That happens. But they are often warnings for all of us. What you’re given is not just for you. It’s for your brothers too.

These dreams are more along the lines of the man who was taken in a dream or vision where he saw through the…wall what awful things they were bowing down to in the temple and he saw pictures on the wall. I forget where it is In the Bible.
I think that religion can get you started in the right direction but they have all been sullied by the doctrines of men. Ultimately, a person's spiritual journey is something they have to take alone and no one but God can guide them. Just like death must come before ressurection, a person has to die spiritually before they can come back to life. You can spend years or even decades of your life enslaved to Satan without realizing it, even thinking you are a man of God; and only when you are at the top of your high horse, God will kick you off of it, and lying in a puddle you see your reflection for the first time and are forced to confront who you really are.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that religion can get you started in the right direction but they have all been sullied by the doctrines of men. Ultimately, a person's spiritual journey is something they have to take alone and no one but God can guide them. Just like death must come before ressurection, a person has to die spiritually before they can come back to life. You can spend years or even decades of your life enslaved to Satan without realizing it, even thinking you are a man of God; and only when you are at the top of your high horse, God will kick you off of it, and lying in a puddle you see your reflection for the first time and are forced to confront who you really are.
Blessings in Christ Jesus. Your dreams speak much. The weakness is known. It is the accuser of the bretheren that turns the molehill into the mountain. Oh the burning when it is the mountain. Speak out laud the rebuke and the burning ceases. Oh there is Power and Authority in The Name. Been there done that. Speaking without speaking, and yet, it will be understood. Be encouraged!

Last edited:

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I dreamt I was on my computer and I saw an image file on the desktop. I opened it and it was like static with a man's face emerging. I thought it was demonic so I tried to delete it, but it seemed to posess the computer. I got off the computer and went to run out of the house but by the time I got to the staircase my reality was starting to change and I realized I was dreaming and about to have a nightmare, so I threw myself down the stairs face-first to kill myself and wake up.

///

I dreamt that my elderly friend came to my house in the middle of the night. It seemed urgent. He was trying to warn me about an apocalyptic final battle between good and evil that was about to happen soon. I asked him if he had any proof of this. He told me his ghostly twin told him. He said that he had a twin brother who died in the womb and the twin brother was always near him his whole life and gave him special powers that he kept secret from everyone. To demonstrate this, he levitated some household objects. I asked if I could arm-wrestle his ghost twin and he gave me an annoyed look. I started trying to grab the levitating objects out of the air and he told me to stop. He told me that there were many spirits of love in the world who want mankind to live in peace and harmony, and I told him that sounded really hippy. He ignored me and kept talking. He said that there were also evil beings that fed off of negative energy like fear and hatred. I said "you got that from sailor moon". He tried to tell me that I needed to fulfill my destiny while there was still time but I kept interrupting him and telling him this all sounds too much like an anime for my liking, and I didn't hear what else he had to say.

Last edited:

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had this vision on

October 7, 2022

I saw black book marked Revelation with a light around it and heard The Holy Spirit say, “the end”, several times.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are a prophetic visions of my future house.
January 19, 2023

I saw a door opened wide, like French doors and hall with a chandelier. There were columns or framed glass on front beside the doors.

January 20, 2023

I saw a vision of around the right side of a white/light colored house that was one story, with window peaks out of the roof. There were no bushes on the right side of the house.

January 21, 2023

I saw the front yard in the sunshine with a road in front of the house. I saw woods in front of the house and other houses on a hill in the distance.

(I still didn't know where this house was at this point), but on
January 23, 2023

I prayed to the Lord to let me know anything to let me know the house we are to buy. Then I saw this:

I saw a man open a door, come half way in and throw his arms up and close the door and leave.

I noticed the door was wooden, oak, and vintage, and a Cross and bible door.
(still do not know where this house is.)
January 24, 2023

I prayed about finding a house and let my wife find it, then took a nap. When I woke from my nap My wife excitedly asked me about a house she had just found. We left immediately to see it.

We went and inside the house, I saw the cross and bible door that was in my vision, and the French doors, and the chandelier . The house had roof peaks and there were no bushes on the right side. God described it perfectly to me. We made an offer on the house. After four days, the listing agent calls for final best offer from over 40 bidders for this house. Well, I prayed about it and I asked the Lord for help. I would offer 20k over the asking price. This house is worth 600k, but needs some repairs and updating. All the other bidders were corporate flippers and they offered more than I could, But God can do the impossible, and He did. I got the house.
Turns out the lady selling the house was adamant that no flippers were going to buy house, no matter the cost. She was excited that my wife and I were going to make this our home. Praise the Lord, Amen, thank you Jesus, worship His Holy name.

Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding.

On February 8, 2023, we close on the house.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dreamt I was on my computer and I saw an image file on the desktop. I opened it and it was like static with a man's face emerging. I thought it was demonic so I tried to delete it, but it seemed to posess the computer. I got off the computer and went to run out of the house but by the time I got to the staircase my reality was starting to change and I realized I was dreaming and about to have a nightmare, so I threw myself down the stairs face-first to kill myself and wake up.
I had a dream 9, 10 or 11 years ago that was very similar… I was downstairs on a computer. For some reason I was sitting in the dark with the only light coming from the computer. I looked out the window beside me and there was a mans face outside the window watching me, just staring in at me. The light from the computer lit up his face through the window so I could see him. I got up and began running and yelling to whoever was upstairs, call 911! I heard a window break and the man running after me.

Im pretty convinced the dream means something, but I had it before I heard God very clearly. (Still don’t hear Him clearly but I hear a bit more clearly than I did back then.)

The dream creeped me out and I deleted my Facebook, in real life. It was a face, windows on my computer, being watched through a window…

After the dream faded, at some point years later I did Facebook again but more recently, I got rid of it again. Not sure why I got rid of it again. I never really used it much.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve told this dream elsewhere. It was also at least 10 years ago I think.
I knew somehow in the dream that I was Chinese. But I was sitting in a classroom with other people being taught to speak Chinese. I wondered, in the dream, why if I am Chinese do I not know how to speak Chinese…?
Then I woke up.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One time, while I was wide awake, a picture flashed into either my mind or to my eyes, not sure exactly. It was such a fast flash that I’m not sure. I just saw a quick picture. It was a map of the United States and it was split, vertically, into three pieces.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had this one soon after I was given my sight and came to God so it would have been about…16 years ago or so.

My mom and I went to a wealthy man’s house to talk to him about doing some work. (In real life, at the time, I had my faux finishing business). The man took me to a room in his house to show me some furniture he had made. I told him how nice I thought it was but in my mind I thought it was atrocious! It was big, heavy, clunky, chunky, not real beautiful.

Then we walked back to where mom was, to discuss the work he wanted done in his house. He said, oh, I’m having a party if you would like to come to it. He handed each of us an invitation. I opened mine and it had pictures of the things that would be at the party. I only really remember one of the pictures. It was of people doing what looked to be white water rafting.

I looked over at mom as I said, we will have to go, it looks like so much fun! She looked confused and said she couldn’t read her invitation. I took it from her and looked, but I couldn’t read hers either.
Then I woke up.